Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2022 10:28 PM
Apr 2014
Wow, things have taken a turn for the worse. That Saeki is not someone to be underestimated. If Nana wants to save Fuko she has to make Saeki use her power. However, I don't think Saeki is gonna do if she saw Nana desperate face (which indicates that she failed this time).
tomarwanMay 18, 2022 1:37 AM
May 18, 2022 1:11 AM
Apr 2020
I held to my belief that Fuuko is alive as long as Saeki want to rewind the time.
May 18, 2022 1:25 AM
Apr 2014
28012001 said:
I held to my belief that Fuuko is alive as long as Saeki want to rewind the time.
Yeah, but problem is that Saeki might not want to do it this time. You see, the reason why she rewounded time in the first place is because she saw Nana's happy face (which made her suspicious), if she saw her face this time, she'll know that she has ruined Nana's scheme. Thus, refraining from using her ability.
May 18, 2022 1:42 AM
Nov 2020
tomarwan said:
28012001 said:
Yeah, but problem is that Saeki might not want to do it this time. You see, the reason why she rewounded time in the first place is because she saw Nana's happy face (which made her suspicious), if she saw her face this time, she'll know that she has ruined Nana's scheme. Thus, refraining from using her ability.

That would still get her nowhere she needs an evidance in order to expose her which she lacks at the moment. Do not forget that Nana is really good actor she will undoubtebly play her in order to loop once again.
But the main issue is: Saeki already knows what Nana is after meaning she doesn't need to tail her anymore and can go straight up after Sorano. If she didn't get her hand on the journals i'am fairly certain that she's gonna repeat the loop. I'am really curious how Nana will deal with her. Something tells me that she won't be nice with Saeki anymore. Maybe she will end up killing her or in better scenario just scaring her off.
May 18, 2022 7:12 AM
Oct 2020
I gently open the door...
May 18, 2022 7:53 PM

Feb 2019
Bro those last two pages are nightmare fuel. FUCK SAEKI. This is definitely the most difficult situation Nana has ever been in. Damn near feels impossible to get out of this. As messed up as it sounds Nana is gonna have to pretend her plans aren’t ruined to make saeki still wanna rewind time
May 19, 2022 4:10 PM

Jun 2017
Shiiit Nana is Subaru now...She really gotta get outta this loop.
Jun 12, 2022 4:59 PM

Nov 2013
Damn, this was bound to happen. Now Nana needs to "convince" the b***h to restart the day again.
Nov 15, 2022 5:33 PM

Sep 2014
Fuck. Considering the type of story this is Im not even sure if she will be save..

One thing I wonder about though and which is a potential plothole is why did new girl include Nana in her ability? Everyone loops, but only those included by the talent remember the day. So wouldnt it be way easier to just let Nana repeat the day on autopilot while silently following her?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 15, 2022 5:52 PM
Nov 2020
Comander-07 said:
Fuck. Considering the type of story this is Im not even sure if she will be save..

One thing I wonder about though and which is a potential plothole is why did new girl include Nana in her ability? Everyone loops, but only those included by the talent remember the day. So wouldnt it be way easier to just let Nana repeat the day on autopilot while silently following her?

Ig for her that would mean stalking her the entire day since she has no solid clue whenever or not she's up to something. Someone or Nana would most likely noticed her if she tried.
Nov 15, 2022 5:56 PM

Sep 2014
Strykeryno said:
Comander-07 said:

Ig for her that would mean stalking her the entire day since she has no solid clue whenever or not she's up to something. Someone or Nana would most likely noticed her if she tried.
That wouldnt really be an issue though, apparently she does nothing at all so she wont be missed yet she is still a watchman and stalking your new suspicious room mate seems fine. Nana would notice but without remembering the past she wouldnt know what to do with it. Catching a thief is way easier when you dont tell him in advance you are monitoring him.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.