Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 22, 2017 2:49 PM

Aug 2012
-mountain climbing arc
-uchouten kazoku season 3 is looking lit
-baited
-double baited
-triple baited
-đź…±
-man the professor is fucking going in
-đź…±ooty đź…±uttcheeks
-teaching the Warabiya village how to use their ipads was pretty cute
-sandal dude is a cutiepie
-same with lucia and ririko
-erika is fucking great
-something tells me all this technological know-how is gonna turn itself on its head somehow
-ah yes they have discovered the art of internet arguments
-also same
-o shit lmao

Well you can't have a kingdom without threats of rebellions so I guess this episode fulfilled that prerequisite. This episode was pretty decent comedically, because watching people learn new things usually involves the use of comedic elements and is almost always entertaining to watch. Even more so when the subject is the internet and the students are cute little old people fanned by the flames of rebellion. Good stuff. The other comedic moments arising from the use of the technology also got some chuckles out of me. Also, for the first time since the beginning of the series, there emerges a really strong secondary character in the form of the professor. All of these elements combined to make an overall pretty entertaining episode.
Jan 7, 2018 3:43 AM

Sep 2012
i know this isn't yuri not even yuri bait but i half to ship Ririko x Lucia, Lucia is the Spanish girl who she chat with online & few EP back when she left i felt good chemistry between them https://myanimelist.net/character/154667/Lucia

lol at the the D joke, old men with childish D jokes lol
Sugram22Jan 7, 2018 3:59 AM
Mar 25, 2018 5:27 PM

Sep 2011
Leo said:
Yoshino's face when the professor said he'll hold her hostage was funny.

Yeah, she was cute there :D

On the other hand I'm pretty annoyed with that professor. Such an asshole, I would have just hit him already if I were Yoshino...
May 18, 2019 4:42 AM

Jan 2011
Tanuki ain't monkeys.
Dec 17, 2020 11:16 PM

May 2016
How to delete my history?

what a great episode old people are always fun to interact with them.
Dec 22, 2020 1:21 AM

Mar 2018
SweetKiichigo said:
That little girl arguing with the bus driver xD
So smug lol

That girl really saw him get bothered by the conversation and said "Time to gaslight him :)" lmao
Mar 28, 2021 1:01 PM

Feb 2020
Old people fighting on the internet. xD

Tanuki = monkey? Nice translation.

SerafosMar 2, 6:38 AM
May 17, 2022 11:23 AM

Jul 2014
Regular reminder that sexual harassment isn't funny, anime. Nor is kidnapping, though I find it incredibly hard to believe that the Professor and his band of angry boomers could actually hold Yoshino there with them for any length of time, given that she could very easily outrun them and get away.

That aside, a pretty weak episode overall. Engaging with the elderly was a necessary move, obviously, but the "macguffins needed to revive the festival" thing was a pretty dumb, time-wasting way to segue into that point. Surely they could have gotten onto engaging with the elderly without having to go on a wild goose chase like this. And what purpose does it serve for the Professor to fuck around with them by not telling them that he has one of the three macguffins they need, other than to waste time? Also, is teaching the elderly citizens how to use tablets really going to change anything, or are we back to the show just throwing random ideas at the wall (contrary to the lesson Yoshino learned after the Founding Festival)?

This second cour has been pretty strong so far, but this was a return to the quality of the first cour's worse moments and I hope it doesn't signal that the show's gonna go down in quality again after improving so much in the last four episodes.
AtavisticMay 17, 2022 11:33 AM
Nov 26, 2023 7:46 PM

Oct 2022
Its kinda cute seeing the old peoples actually using the tablets for the first time, using it to take videos of their game, playing shogi, talking to each other, etc. Some even started to pick fights, "Look at this guy's cucumber lolol!". Chitose here acting like a tsundere made me laugh, i need more of them younger days. That scene where the professor is asking them one by one is exactly like class. That one old dude trying to asking butt pics to Siri got me lmao, "i'm not ready for that relationship". The Queen being held hostage is the biggest crisis of the kingdom, how will the ministers tackle this problem??
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

65 by Leftu »»
Oct 2, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

184 by EsieEyen »»
Jul 19, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

55 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2017

85 by wildhood »»
Apr 30, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Sakura Quest Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2017

46 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 30, 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.