Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2014 3:38 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An interesting take on Frankenstein's monster.

Not a bad way to end it all, though death by tanks seemed a bit excessive.
Apr 3, 2015 11:09 AM

Nov 2013
Good finale. Interesting how much characters from european literature they had in one episode.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 7, 2015 6:35 PM

Jul 2011
I thought this was the weakest one. Really lacked the charm of all the other episodes and the OST was a step down.
Feb 10, 2018 7:11 AM

Mar 2016
The most coherent one. The episode before it was cuter though.
Mar 15, 2018 2:51 PM

Jul 2014
I can't say it was a good anime that I would recommend to anyone. But I wouldn't mind if there were more episodes.
May 12, 2022 7:36 PM
Jan 2021
This was a weird one. I agree with the comment above, this being the weakest. They were trying to cram too much into the story and it lost focus. It seems like they wanted to be philosophical and a show like this really doesn't need that. Freud, Faust, Nostradamus, Frankenstein/Shelly, how many more names they can drop? Then the thing with the tanks, what was the point of the red one that apparently had some level of AI? It was never even used at the end. Also confusing take on Dr. Death. I thought he was originally just a demented murderer who transcended death to haunt dreams but he was just Satan all along? More strange symbolism with the religious angle. Great fight scene though, and the animation on this one was the best out of all the episodes. A shame they didn't continue making more of these. Even though it felt a little pretentious it's still Rem and she's fun to watch.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.