Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 23, 2022 12:41 AM
Aug 2021
I came across this anime, and while I was interested by the title, I was hesitant to check it out due to the score. I finished binging all 4 episodes in one setting and I'm glad I ended up giving it a chance. The story has been great so far, the world-building is intriguing and I find the characters to be interesting. I was also quite surprised by how clean the animation looks and the soundtrack is very good.

Just wanted to express my opinion on this show so far in case there are others, like me, who are currently contemplating whether to watch it or not. Please give it a go!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 23, 2022 12:46 AM
Jan 2021
Yeah i completely agree, is there a reason the score is so low? i understand having different tastes and all but like damn this is much better then some stuff with a higher rating on this site
Apr 23, 2022 1:19 AM
Aug 2017
AWiiGii said:
Yeah i completely agree, is there a reason the score is so low? i understand having different tastes and all but like damn this is much better then some stuff with a higher rating on this site

most people probably did not take liking to the male character getting murdered on the 1st episode after the [it's not no powers, it's power of the nothingness] development, and also the yuri perhaps? I started watching this only after I found out it's supposed to be a yuri.
Apr 23, 2022 1:26 AM
Dec 2021
Yep, It’s a pretty good show, it has everything above average, concept, art, animation and storytelling is good. I don’t know what more to ask from an isekai. It does better than many isekai shows yet it still the low scores.

I think Many people just hate it cos there’s no main male cast/character, I must say it’s weird to not have a single main or even side male character in a story, but it shouldn’t bother you, because it doesn’t even matter to the whole story(or maybe it does, women have more chance at getting the job done better than men, as briefly said in ep4).

Regardless I like it.
Apr 23, 2022 1:28 AM
Aug 2020
UnloadedFour314 said:
I came across this anime, and while I was interested by the title, I was hesitant to check it out due to the score. I finished binging all 4 episodes in one setting and I'm glad I ended up giving it a chance. The story has been great so far, the world-building is intriguing and I find the characters to be interesting. I was also quite surprised by how clean the animation looks and the soundtrack is very good.

Just wanted to express my opinion on this show so far in case there are others, like me, who are currently contemplating whether to watch it or not. Please give it a go!

Great to see people enjoying it. I have been trying to get more people to watch it on Twitter as the people on MAL are down voting it for what happened in episode one like they were the ones who were killed
Apr 23, 2022 1:57 AM
Jan 2021
Ace_Entertainers said:
UnloadedFour314 said:

Great to see people enjoying it. I have been trying to get more people to watch it on Twitter as the people on MAL are down voting it for what happened in episode one like they were the ones who were killed

Wow had no idea anyone would actually get mad at that, i thought it was cool as hell. Plus people would have rathered the show have a super bland male mc? really?
Apr 23, 2022 2:02 AM
Aug 2020
AWiiGii said:
Ace_Entertainers said:

Wow had no idea anyone would actually get mad at that, i thought it was cool as hell. Plus people would have rathered the show have a super bland male mc? really?

Only the stupid and people who are being misogynistic are saying that. Some of the comments on the previous forum discussions have been really bad because of them. As a Light Novel and manga reader it hurts me to see this is so low and getting that much hate when it gets even better after this
Apr 23, 2022 2:31 AM
Aug 2021
Ace_Entertainers said:
AWiiGii said:

Only the stupid and people who are being misogynistic are saying that. Some of the comments on the previous forum discussions have been really bad because of them. As a Light Novel and manga reader it hurts me to see this is so low and getting that much hate when it gets even better after this

That's really sad. I personally enjoyed seeing the author take a different route for once by killing Mitsuki. At that point, I was sure that I'm watching a different type of isekai.

I'm glad to hear that the story keeps getting better. I'll definitely pick up the source material once the anime wraps up.
UnloadedFour314Apr 23, 2022 2:39 AM
Apr 23, 2022 5:49 AM
Nov 2017
People who rate this low are the same people who gives every generic shitty isekai a 7+ and hated that this isn’t a wish fulfillment power fantasy that they came here for or they are just people who hate isekai in general watched 10 min and thought it was generic and gave it a low score
Apr 23, 2022 6:06 AM

May 2018
This anime is indeed outstanding! It doesn't deserve the 6 score.
Apr 23, 2022 7:49 AM
Apr 2021
not gonna lie I didn't like the 1st episode for the reason lots didn't. I just hate when shows build up a character and kill it off in the 1st episode. anime and tv shows don't matter. still a bit confused on the mc but rest of the anime so far I've enjoyed
Apr 27, 2022 9:56 PM
Jan 2021
Yup, it is underrated indeed. Looking towards the rest of the show. This belonging to the yuri genre is probably turning a lot of people away
Apr 27, 2022 11:50 PM
Mar 2021
Apparently for all that people complain about isekai and bland MCs, there's a massive contingent who absolutely fucking love the most boring potato-kun dudes and their OP superpowers and just want the same recycled slop fed to them over and over and over. and all of them that regularly use this site and watch seasonally decided to rate this anime a 1.

Apr 28, 2022 1:08 AM
Oct 2021
If you look at the stats, I think it's rather obvious that SOME people have been hate-rating it with ones in order to drop the score.
May 7, 2022 1:43 PM
Jun 2021
I know this is kind of an old discussion, but I just have to share my opinion on this. I can’t believe people hate this because of what happened in the first episode? I thought it was cool and just… amazing? Unexpected? We finally get a good isekai among the many unoriginal ones, that are getting animated. I have a feeling this will be one of my favorites ever, actually. I just love everything about it, the scenery, the animation, the story, the characters and literally everything. And people are also hating it for the “yuri”???? What?? I think it’s just cute. I can’t wait to see the upcoming episodes. I just wish this had a higher score, so more people might watch it. It’s totally worth it so far. I really like Menou, and the other character designs too. Everything is just so cool.
May 7, 2022 8:08 PM

Nov 2009
tbh it kind of gives me el cazador de la bruja vibes and i am absolutely here for it. been wanting an actual raw adventure yuri for a while and i am happy with what we have so far in this show.
May 8, 2022 3:16 AM
Jun 2021
noticeme_Sin_pi said:
AWiiGii said:

most people probably did not take liking to the male character getting murdered on the 1st episode after the [it's not no powers, it's power of the nothingness] development, and also the yuri perhaps? I started watching this only after I found out it's supposed to be a yuri.

well add another to the list... and yuri too.. thanks for insight
May 12, 2022 7:54 AM
Sep 2017
Agree man. Best isekai of the season. Mal ratings are crap

May 15, 2022 9:44 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.