Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 18, 2021 5:27 PM

Dec 2017
Feel free to introduce yourself here. I look forward to getting to know y'all.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 19, 2021 9:27 AM
Feb 2021
I am a human being who lives on the earth
Jun 19, 2021 9:41 AM
Dec 2020
Human who sits in front of my computer too much.
Jun 19, 2021 11:24 AM

Dec 2017
Nice to meet y'all!
Jun 20, 2021 9:11 PM
Jun 2021
I'm a college student, Glad to meet you!
Jun 20, 2021 9:29 PM

Dec 2017
Pleasure to meet ya! What do you study?
Jun 21, 2021 7:04 AM
Jun 2021
biochem related stuff, wbu?
Jun 21, 2021 7:49 AM

Dec 2017
Biochem! Interesting, what do you like so far bout it? I'm in engineering at the moment, but I might switch.
Jun 21, 2021 7:56 AM
Jun 2021
Not sure, I'm just into science that's all :). Just a first-year so cant really say a lot atm.
Jun 21, 2021 8:02 AM

Dec 2017
Haha, I get that. It sounds super fun! Have you studied organic chemistry?
Jun 21, 2021 8:56 AM
Jun 2021
yea i did back in hs. It was pretty interesting I guess.
Jun 21, 2021 4:11 PM

Dec 2017
mm, neat!!
Feb 8, 2022 6:08 PM
Oct 2021
Hi, well I'm a typical Otaku without friends, who has a very busy routine with lots of anime to watch... Only ;-;
Feb 9, 2022 5:45 PM

Dec 2017
Welcome @BLchan015 !! I'm...pretty similar in that regard too haha. My work is taxing too, so here and there I just pop in and chat with some folks. What are you up to?
Feb 10, 2022 7:11 PM
Oct 2021
kryversible said:
Welcome @BLchan015 !! I'm...pretty similar in that regard too haha. My work is taxing too, so here and there I just pop in and chat with some folks. What are you up to?

OOOWW thank you so much for the reception my dear friend! uwu I get in from time to time in MAL entt if I take too long to answer don't blame me ok?…ehh and at the moment I'm watching anime kk (I was watching Shingeki no kyojin and Komi-san)
Feb 11, 2022 6:46 PM

Dec 2017
@BLchan015 haha no worries about slow responses! I don't mind at all.

And that's super cool, I don't think I've seen either. How are they??
Feb 16, 2022 2:17 PM
Oct 2021
kryversible said:

My friend these animes are amazing! Shingeki is shingeki huh super cool with fights and scenes of a lot of tension and more exciting than a football game lol and Komi san is an anime with a very story very good kk in addition to the comedy and the characters, there's also the animation...man who anime perfeituh>w< I'm seriously thinking about putting it in my favorites...
Feb 16, 2022 10:14 PM

Dec 2017
BLchan015 said:
kryversible said:

My friend these animes are amazing! Shingeki is shingeki huh super cool with fights and scenes of a lot of tension and more exciting than a football game lol and Komi san is an anime with a very story very good kk in addition to the comedy and the characters, there's also the animation...man who anime perfeituh>w< I'm seriously thinking about putting it in my favorites...

haha, I am glad to hear! I had heard animation is very good in both of those. komi-san is another i have been looking forward to watching but never got time for. How is that one?? Which one would you recommend the most out of those three?

Recently, I have been reading a lot and that takes up a lot of time for me, but I would like to get into anime again!
Feb 17, 2022 2:48 PM
Oct 2021
kryversible said:
BLchan015 said:

haha, I am glad to hear! I had heard animation is very good in both of those. komi-san is another i have been looking forward to watching but never got time for. How is that one?? Which one would you recommend the most out of those three?

Recently, I have been reading a lot and that takes up a lot of time for me, but I would like to get into anime again!

look man the animation of both are good!! both shingeki and komi San more bro I recommend you see Komi San if you are looking for a different romance with comedy kk, Friend Komi San is an anime that really broke my expectations in the case of the protagonist herself, who is totally the opposite of what she appears to be (you will understand lol) the comedy in it is something amazing kk and not to mention that the animation and the author's traits are also very good it's an anime that made me addicted to it for the comedy and the characters and the story that is very well done!...man I don't know what to say without giving spoiler =w=;; it's in the synopsis but...
Feb 18, 2022 10:10 PM

Dec 2017
BLchan015 said:
kryversible said:

look man the animation of both are good!! both shingeki and komi San more bro I recommend you see Komi San if you are looking for a different romance with comedy kk, Friend Komi San is an anime that really broke my expectations in the case of the protagonist herself, who is totally the opposite of what she appears to be (you will understand lol) the comedy in it is something amazing kk and not to mention that the animation and the author's traits are also very good it's an anime that made me addicted to it for the comedy and the characters and the story that is very well done!...man I don't know what to say without giving spoiler =w=;; it's in the synopsis but...

Hahaha I think you're right. Komi-san would be a great watch-- I'm trying to get into something a little different and that might just do the trick. Did you finish them all??
Apr 7, 2022 6:01 PM
Oct 2021
quiya said:
BLchan015 said:

Hahaha I think you're right. Komi-san would be a great watch-- I'm trying to get into something a little different and that might just do the trick. Did you finish them all??
Hey little brother, so sorry for answering just now but I entered the test week at school if I had a little problem ae =w=;; and from this anime that i told you the only one i finished was shingeki no Kyojin UwU
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Official Discord Server

quiya - Jun 27, 2021

0 by quiya »»
Jun 27, 2021 11:23 AM

» Second Card Making Event: Totoro

quiya - Jun 21, 2021

0 by quiya »»
Jun 21, 2021 12:00 PM

» First Card-Making Event: Wu Weixan

quiya - Jun 20, 2021

0 by quiya »»
Jun 20, 2021 9:35 PM

» Anime/Manga

quiya - Jun 19, 2021

0 by quiya »»
Jun 19, 2021 9:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.