Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 23, 2020 9:24 PM

Feb 2017
Noooooooo, Not Megu-nee! T^T

I also really disagree with Rii-san's reasoning, it's simply not practical to continue through the apocalypse with one of your members unaware of the dangers posed, it puts everyone at tremendous risk.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Dec 30, 2020 10:15 AM

Dec 2020
no because this episode was so sad like.... even her delusions like i feel really bad
Jan 5, 2021 11:03 AM

Mar 2020
Now that I read a good amount of the manga I can understand the manga readers frustration. Even miki in the anime is so different than the manga version! She is a far better character in the manga
Jan 15, 2021 9:25 AM

Aug 2013
This chapter caught me off guard.
The part with dying music was creepy, I liked it.
Jan 16, 2021 11:05 AM

Feb 2020
That was so sad. Poor Megumi. :(

SerafosApr 2, 10:59 PM
Feb 20, 2021 9:09 PM
Oct 2019
This episode confirmed what we either already knew or suspected:

Teacher is dead, and she died sacrificing herself so the girls could live.
And Yuki "pretends" everything is normal even though it's not.

This episode got to me emotionally. I mean, several of them have. But this one a little more than the rest.

I have no clue how this is going to end. To start, we're only about halfway through this season, so a lot could still happen. But I'm beginning to realize this show probably won't have a "happy" ending. And since I'm expecting some of these girls to die, I can't decide if maybe all of the other girls die while saving Yuki somehow, or if - and this possibility actually hurts my soul - all of the girls are overcome by a hoarde and die. I would legit cry if that happened. Maybe a helicopter swoops in at the end and saves them all...but...no...that's not going to happen.
Mar 23, 2021 12:11 AM
Jun 2017
Lol at everyone saying the megu thing was obvious. I literally had no idea. Maybe i'm just a retard but that scene fucking hit me like a train. Yea this and girls last tour are incredible.
May 2, 2021 7:06 PM

Jan 2021
Well that episode hit me like a truck. That was probably the most depressing thing I have seen since I watched Clannad: After Story. I was definitely not expecting a twist like that. When I first got into this show, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. May Megu-nee live on in our hearts...
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Sep 12, 2021 1:41 AM
Sep 2021
That "Who's Megu-nee" hit me like "who's Rem" from Re:Zero
Jan 1, 2022 12:54 AM

Apr 2010
Honestly I was more scared than upset about the reveal. Thought things were about to get real nasty, real quick...
Feb 5, 2022 3:09 PM

Jul 2016
Megu-nee being dead was already obvious since Ep.2. Though it's still a mystery how Yuki managed to "save and comfort" herself when she encountered that zombie at the library.

Also, Rii-san's reasoning makes no sense. It's not practical and given how absurdly hyperactive (and dumb) Yuki is, she will most likely end up being the death of the group if she continues with her delusions.

Overall, "good episode" but mostly because of how well some scenes were executed.
Oct 25, 2022 10:41 AM
Jul 2020
The episode was excellent and i like the last escene and the ending
Dec 4, 2022 10:45 AM
Feb 2022
Spanish comment.
Este anime me está destruyendo. Siempre derramo un par de lagrimas con cada episodio. El ending de este capítulo cumplió ese cometido. El que todas le sigan la corriente a Yuki me parece bien. La fe y alegría de Yuki le da a a las otras chicas algo de alegría que perdieron, y hace que no pierdan la cabeza. Era algo obvio lo de Megu. Nunca aparecía con las chicas en el opening, tampoco en el ending, y en el centro comercial solo se veían 3 sombras cuando caminaban. Megu fue una gran profesora que se sacrifico por sus alumnas (y además amigas). Que descanse en paz.
Jan 9, 2023 1:14 AM
Nov 2022
Only one word to say about this episode: "Excellent"
Jan 25, 2023 12:58 AM

Nov 2022
wow... megumi being dead wasn't a shock since it was seen in the episode before, but wow. some heavy stuff for an anime i originally watched because it looked cute. yuki's imagination is scary, seeing as she completely disregards the mess of the school and the blood on the floors and walls. it must be some trauma/ptsd response that's helping her cope in a way the other characters aren't able to do. praying they all find safety by the end of the series and all get a solid therapist
payt โ–ช asuka langley soryu lover โ–ช pink haired menace

always open to anime recs! โ–ช ask me abt my figure collection

Feb 20, 2023 11:43 AM
Feb 2021
made me sad made me cry
May 3, 2023 1:34 AM

Aug 2019
megus "existence" was finally confirmed after all the hints.
the credits pictures with megu fading out :( as well as the "next episode" section.
despite knowing that already it is really sad.

i really like yukis character i dont know any other series where some main character has a similiar situation as her. and yeah its probably not "good" to keep supporting her beliefs but she is happy like that. would you "help" her back to the depressive reality where 90% of the people she knew are dead.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2023 5:03 AM

Dec 2022
It's quite endearing that Yuki can still inspire the rest of them and spur at least some positive thoughts, fucked in the head as she is.

๏ฝฒไน‡ๅˆ€ไน‡ไนƒๅฐบ๏พ‘ไน‡
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ–ฃ โ–ฃโ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ˜ฝ Shaded Horizon โ˜พ

Oct 17, 2023 3:16 AM

Apr 2013
Oh, I forgot about the story how Megu-nee died... guess it's fitting to forget about her, even as viewer lol
Oct 21, 2023 2:27 AM
Oct 2019
Finally the confirmation about Megu-nee.
I was right about all the suspicious things from previous episode.

Well that was pretty depressing episode.
I knew it was coming but still hits hard.

Damn that ending visual made me tearing up. that was sad sad.
Jan 11, 4:55 AM

Jun 2020
Even if I know that Megumin is dead it was still sad seeing the ending part.
Jan 16, 4:06 PM

Oct 2022
I knew it was coming. There were so many hints given in previous episodes.
The feels was real strong especially the ending, where Megumi fades away.
Jul 5, 8:44 PM
May 2024
"WHHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!? MEGUMI WAS FAKE"
- Billboard

"Half of the show has been in this fucking backstory, we dont need a fucking sports episode"
- Blub (Just got divorced)
Sep 14, 1:48 AM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
Okay, I did not see that coming! I did not see the clues at all, damn. Twist and a half, that! Hit me like a train, rip great sensei.

No wonder why she would just keep getting ignored, eh? And I remember thinking briefly why the teacher wasn't there when the group came out of the mall...

I wonder how Yuki-chan survived that close call in the lib then, though.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2015

540 by heikkinench »»
Oct 13, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2015

330 by GavrocheN7 »»
Oct 13, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

513 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Sep 14, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

291 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 3, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2015

382 by RGreatDanton »»
Sep 3, 9:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.