Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Characters in the Priconne anime, some of them have different personalities to their game counterparts.

New
Jan 20, 2022 9:47 PM

Apr 2018
Some of the characters personalities are different in anime and game.

Tsumugi from episode 2 of this season, in the game she more of a tsundere type character, rather than a super cheerful and hyper energetic, girl as seen in the anime.

Rino, the self proclaimed little sister of Yuuki, is nowhere near as crazy hot headed in the game, compared to the anime.

Kyouka, in the anime she acts like someone her age, and often plays along with her guildmates, Mimi and Misogi. In the game she is more tsundere than even Kyaru, she is the most tsundere character in the game. If the in game Kyouka were to be in the situation in episode 8 of season one, she would've led them to the treasure Pecorine set up for them pretty quickly, instead of ending up in a wild chicken's nest. Also in the game Kyouka calls you "Suspicious Pervert", which in japanese translates to "HENTAIFUSHINSHA-SAN!!!", pretty much everyone who has played the game entirely, or watched all the story of this game on youtube should already know that. Kyouka in the game is the most well behaved character in all of Priconne, and takes the most responsibility out of all her guildmates, and everyone else too.

What other Priconne characters in the game had their personalities changed in the anime?
KiraraFanJan 21, 2022 9:27 AM
Jan 21, 2022 12:09 AM

Apr 2014
The anime world is kind of its own world rather than a completed adaptation of the game. So, some of the elements in the anime are similar to the game and some are different. Even our main protagonist's, Yuuki's, personalities are also quite different from the game. Some monsters that appeared in the anime are also anime exclusive as well.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 21, 2022 2:22 AM
Jul 2019
I think you're exaggerating a bit they seem pretty well adapted to me. I dunno about Tsugumi though I haven't looked at her story or anything.
Jan 21, 2022 6:50 AM

Dec 2008
The problem with Tsumugi is they haven't brought Rei into the anime yet, so it wouldn't make sense for her to be tsundere. Though you could argue that they could've waited until then before introducing her.
In general though, they don't seem that interested in being accurate to the game.
Even with Bishokuden, Peco isn't accurate, Kyaru isn't accurate, Kokkoro isn't accurate. Hell, even Yuuki isn't accurate. For example, he says Kyaru-chan and Peco-san in the game, but in the anime he just calls them by their names (don't remember what he calls Kokkoro in the anime). It might seem like a small thing, but if they aren't interested in getting a simple thing like that right, it should give you an idea on how they are going to treat the rest of the stuff.
Jan 21, 2022 7:44 AM
Sep 2019
That can be explained.

Jan 21, 2022 9:35 AM

Apr 2018
DarkEminence1954 said:
That can be explained.

do note that i also did an entire post here about your first paragraph as well you should check that out too, but it is in the first season's forums.
Jan 21, 2022 1:26 PM
Sep 2019
But like I said, the second paragraph might be why the characters are acting differently.
Jan 21, 2022 10:18 PM
Jan 2022
The anime has a few changes because its made in such a way that a non priconne player can also watch it.
The game has 1month time skip before the story, in this 1month period yuuki had developed to a school kid level and had interacted with every character. The anime doesn't has this skip,so yuuki has not interacted with everyone like hes supposed to and thats why kyouka and tsumugi aren't like their game counterparts. Also twinkle wish is non existent in anime for now .
I think there is no time skip in anime because non priconne players would find this time skip absurd and abandon the anime.
Jan 22, 2022 2:35 PM

Nov 2009
Witch_cultist said:
The anime has a few changes because its made in such a way that a non priconne player can also watch it.
The game has 1month time skip before the story, in this 1month period yuuki had developed to a school kid level and had interacted with every character. The anime doesn't has this skip,so yuuki has not interacted with everyone like hes supposed to and thats why kyouka and tsumugi aren't like their game counterparts. Also twinkle wish is non existent in anime for now .
I think there is no time skip in anime because non priconne players would find this time skip absurd and abandon the anime.

Yea... like Kokoro said

"How many girls have you managed to get along in just on month?"

Yuuki "Around 40?"

LOL

___ ___ ___

I think the anime just have Yuuki go around meeting the other girls with the Gourmet Guild instead of just him going around doing crazy things with the girls by himself all in one month. (such as showned by the "bond/ guild stories" in the game, and having Yuuki become the 40 girl harem master at the end)

That's why a lot of characters seemly seems to only "just met" Yuuki for the first time in the anime.
amlgJan 22, 2022 3:57 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 24, 2022 1:11 AM
Jul 2011
To think Kyouka actually respects him as her teacher in the anime. I feel bad for Yuuki everytime whatever Kyouka calls him in the game.

The way Tsumugi treated him in the game, it's horrible actually. Yuuki should be rather relieved the way Tsumugi treats him in the anime. Though in the anime, Nozomi sort of had to turn into a joke character.
Jan 28, 2022 6:26 AM

May 2009
Game is just haremshit for selfinserts. Anime made Yuuki into mentally regressed stroke victim and turned all four into equally main characters. Good decision imo.
Jan 29, 2022 5:13 PM

Dec 2016
Personally I'm more curious about characters like Lima and Miyako, considering that in the game they are
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 29, 2022 6:26 PM

Apr 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:
Personally I'm more curious about characters like Lima and Miyako, considering that in the game they are
I already knew that long before you did.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.