Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2020 3:14 PM
Jun 2017
As someone who plays the game, I am highly excited about this.
Aug 14, 2020 12:04 AM
Nov 2019
I heard s1 was anime original. Is s2 going to follow the game?
Aug 14, 2020 2:08 AM
Sep 2015
Idk if I'll even watch. Does the MC actually grow a personality at some point? damn near made the first season completely unbearable for me. idk how they did it in the game, but you can't have your "main character" not even be able to hold conversation with his companions, let alone form full, coherent sentences in an anime. The show tried to explain it as "losing memories" but last I checked, amnesia doesn't account for a single digit IQ. The ONE time he did something useful against Christina, I couldn't care less, because the anime devoted no effort into the character whatsoever.
Aug 14, 2020 2:31 AM

Apr 2012
GoldenRoyal said:
I heard s1 was anime original. Is s2 going to follow the game?

Personally, I hope S2 also go original. The game story is run-of-the-mill and also quite serious. No fun to be had.
Funny characters' interaction and meme reaction faces were what made S1 so good for me. I hope S2 follow it.

Devorantem said:
Idk if I'll even watch. Does the MC actually grow a personality at some point? damn near made the first season completely unbearable for me. idk how they did it in the game, but you can't have your "main character" not even be able to hold conversation with his companions, let alone form full, coherent sentences in an anime. The show tried to explain it as "losing memories" but last I checked, amnesia doesn't account for a single digit IQ. The ONE time he did something useful against Christina, I couldn't care less, because the anime devoted no effort into the character whatsoever.

MC is the same in game. It annoyed me at first too but then I realized that priconne isn't about MC. Just treat it as a CGDCT(with MC as sidekick) and you will enjoy it. Also, "losing memories" here is "memory seal" rather than amnesia(as in medical condition). If you lose your entire memory, I believe regression to baby state is plausible.
AvariticaAug 14, 2020 2:51 AM
Aug 14, 2020 5:29 AM
Jun 2017
Devorantem said:

In the prequel to the game when he was normal. He was kinda of a tactician. He was decently skilled with his sword also.
He is also more normal in the game until arc 2 when he reverts to the mind of a toddler. He eventually goes back to his normal self.
But the anime is complete original. More slice of life than action which isn't always a bad thing. I like view it's different from the games story. More surprises.
Sep 14, 2021 10:57 PM
Nov 2015
Otaku__Life said:
Devorantem said:

In the prequel to the game when he was normal. He was kinda of a tactician. He was decently skilled with his sword also.
He is also more normal in the game until arc 2 when he reverts to the mind of a toddler. He eventually goes back to his normal self.
But the anime is complete original. More slice of life than action which isn't always a bad thing. I like view it's different from the games story. More surprises.

You mean the first game.

In the original game, Yuuki did have quite the personality. He could come off as a bit of jerk, what with his witty remarks and dry sense of humor, but he was stilla nice guy, usually playing the straight man towards Twinkle Wish or any of his friends. And yeah, Yuuki was quite skilled with his sword and could hold himself in a fight like the rest of the cast.
Sep 14, 2021 11:00 PM
Nov 2015
I personally loved the first season, but I still hold mixed feelings with quite a handful of the choices done (the massive deviation from where the game's story would be taking place now).

I just hope Yuuki gradually regains his senses, as I'm sure a month has already passed in the anime, where at this point in the game, he's acting close to being normal again.
Dec 25, 2021 4:09 AM

May 2008
Being one of the few mobile games I play, I can't wait. It's not final season Attack on Titan hype, but it's been up there as they did a great job with season 1. Kokkoro best girl, sorry Rem.
Dec 26, 2021 7:35 PM

Jul 2017
Don't play the games, but still kinda hyped I guess. The more context for those doujins the better

Jan 4, 2022 1:19 PM

Feb 2020
Really loved the first season. Hope the animation remain the same or even improve a bit.

Jan 11, 2022 10:30 PM

Aug 2014
i'm hype for more kyaru content.
Jan 15, 2022 4:17 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Let's sum up what Priconne game is about and the fans behind them regardless of which server they play on.
Here's what they have to say...

From number 1 and 2 ALONE, you pretty much can conclude what they're expecting from this anime. :D
Feb 1, 2022 6:49 AM

Oct 2008
Otaku__Life said:
As someone who plays the game, I am highly excited about this.

As someone who watched and finished the first season, I'm not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

119 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2022

74 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

61 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 11:05 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

83 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

55 by Sun_Chan »»
Sep 9, 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.