Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2019 9:50 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn amazing and what a tragic development! We're really at the end game now and I am really looking forwards to see what it will offer!
Feb 8, 2020 12:33 PM

Aug 2017
I think Kodai is going to develop PTSD at this rate
Jul 6, 2020 9:22 PM

Dec 2008
Wait, so how did Saito become a Gatlantean spy? I never saw him die, and it seems random they chose him to control with telepathic link(?).

Seriously, this season would be much better if they bothered to fill in the details instead of making it feel like I skipped a scene.
Dec 7, 2021 10:51 PM

Jul 2007
I have lost it at this point. Fell asleep on the last few episodes because I can't follow all of these complicated plot threads, not to mention, most of them seem to materilaize out of no where for plot conveniences. That is the worst way to direct a show. I swear to christ it seems like there are different writers for each and every episode and nothing is consistent any more.

I much really would of loved if they just followed the source material from the 1970's, it was basic but it had emotional impact and felt like an incredible journey and space opera with an interesting point of contention for the story that made sence. This is just.... ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE! I honestly don't care about any of the characters motivations. Okita doesn't even relevence any more because the whole point of this 2nd season was to see how much Kodai has changed and developed as a Commander of the Yamato which the writers completly changed and made an emo brat out of him that can't make a good descision to save his life. Yeah Okita would be really proud (lol) Ptff..

Im just rushing it now to see it all end, so i can get back to the 1970's Season 3 and films which no doubt are going to be more interesting.

Dec 7, 2021 11:00 PM

Jul 2007
St0rmblade said:

Yuki Jumping in the way getting shot and stating "I don't know why, i just did" its all because of Love. Im done with this trash lol. This is the most redicilous and contrived crap I have seen in this series. Do your selfs a favor, if you enjoy Yamato. Your free to watch the First season remake, its wonderful, but stick to the 1970's source material for all other adaptations of Leiji matsumoto's space opera.

Aug 23, 1:50 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to ArtimesGamer
St0rmblade said:

Yuki Jumping in the way getting shot and stating "I don't know why, i just did" its all because of Love. Im done with this trash lol. This is the most redicilous and contrived crap I have seen in this series. Do your selfs a favor, if you enjoy Yamato. Your free to watch the First season remake, its wonderful, but stick to the 1970's source material for all other adaptations of Leiji matsumoto's space opera.
@ArtimesGamer Oh God, just saw this scene and it was really a brain cell killer; but little after that enemy Gamilians just shot dead who they considered an pseudoally/neutral arbiter.... but Kodai was right there, easy to spot uniform (even if unarmed), why not shoot him instead? The scene was shocking, but once you start doing questions, this whole later episodes came downhill hard
34 years old ossan who still watches anime

More topics from this board

» Who dies in this season? I don't mind spoilers.

Kirishiba - May 13, 2021

2 by BiobulletM »»
Aug 29, 12:52 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 26 Discussion

9jaotaku - Apr 28, 2019

27 by BiobulletM »»
Aug 29, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 25 Discussion

9jaotaku - Apr 28, 2019

7 by aburame_ernesto »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:04 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 24 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - May 7, 2019

6 by aburame_ernesto »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi Episode 15 Discussion

Playcool - Nov 23, 2018

9 by aburame_ernesto »»
Nov 13, 2023 7:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.