Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2021 9:26 AM

Nov 2011
A lot of emotional content this episode as usual but my favorite part is that dual attack into a blaze of glory.

Phenomenal soundtrack used for this particular episode as well. What a cliffhanger.
Dec 3, 2021 11:58 AM

Feb 2020
That was pure awesomeness. What a great episode.
Dec 3, 2021 1:53 PM

Apr 2014
Total action packed. Like wow. Those extended fights besides our heroines fighting and battling for survival, but also the Sentinels. Funiki giving an opening for Togo to go to Yuna. Dang. What an episode. Almost over.
Dec 3, 2021 5:16 PM

Jun 2021
This finally felt like a vintage YuYuYu episode.

Good action, great speech and a splash of comedy when needed.

Hopefully they can carry this momentum into the final 2 episodes.
Dec 3, 2021 5:55 PM

Dec 2015
Holy cheeseballs. Haven't seen a wedding crash this epic since One Piece. All these people giving up left and right and here's Suzume bawling her eyes out as usual. Guess she has more willpower than I thought.

If it weren't for Mebuki, Aya would've disappeared, too. The doting big sister Fuu letting Itsuki fight on her own was a good moment.
Dec 3, 2021 6:11 PM

Feb 2016
The sentinels are the best characters of The Great Mankai Chapter. The whole season should have been about them rather than Yuki or Takashima.
その目だれの目?
Dec 4, 2021 9:33 PM
May 2020
Lucifrost said:
The sentinels are the best characters of The Great Mankai Chapter. The whole season should have been about them rather than Yuki or Takashima.

If I tell you that the Mebuki story is one of the least popular and the nogi wakaba story is the most popular, would you believe? lol
But seriously, they say that episodes 5 to 8 only adapted the climax of Nogi wakaba and that if you want to see a better construction of this arc, the ideal is to read LN.
Dec 4, 2021 11:19 PM

Jan 2011
real talk YuYuYu when it goes full action is some of the most hype stuff ive watched all season
Dec 5, 2021 1:17 AM

Oct 2008
epic...just epic in my tastes...especially the OST!

Dec 5, 2021 4:25 AM

Jan 2017
Easily the best episode of DMnS for me so far, the OST accompanying both the Sentinel's battle to protect the cannon while it charges the shot and the Heroes crashing in on Shinju's wedding are both hype af. There's also the added characterization to Aya being so ruthless on obtaining peace for humankind despite being scared of losing her human self

I find the "poof" of the less faithful Taisha and some of the Sentinels to be hilarious when those that discard their humanity to be one with Shinju has the "turn to soil" effect

Dec 6, 2021 2:29 PM

Oct 2007
Aya is afraid, but Mebu convince her that turning to sand is not the right thing to do. They did some good help to the heroes.

looking forward to next week! :)
Dec 16, 2021 8:32 PM

May 2019
And the poor girls that "poof" will not be remembered anywere, unlike the heroes.

While the taisha who turn into soil got trolled lol.

”Let's be one with God! ... wait, God, what are you doing? Nooooo"
Dec 16, 2021 9:19 PM

Apr 2021
Rob7 said:
And the poor girls that "poof" will not be remembered anywere, unlike the heroes.

The fact the Sentinels outside of the prayer ring got yeeted for lack of faith annoyed me immensely. Why doesn't the one that constantly is screaming about them going to die get yeeted, does she somehow have faith? The mechanics of it make no sense at all.
Feb 6, 2022 9:58 AM

Nov 2008
Rakshal said:
Rob7 said:

The fact the Sentinels outside of the prayer ring got yeeted for lack of faith annoyed me immensely. Why doesn't the one that constantly is screaming about them going to die get yeeted, does she somehow have faith? The mechanics of it make no sense at all.

At first i thought that them instantly vanishing was due to lack of animation budget, but then Taisha priests started turning to wheat just like in Yuusha no Shou. But those actually prayed for "salvation", unlike priests in tower and Sentinel girls. You are right, this doesn't make any sense. Just like the fact that after failing due to lack of praying people, receiving a pat on the back from Mebuki allowed Aya to fully charge her flower lazor. Although, did firing it even achieve anything?
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Sep 28, 2022 3:38 AM

Dec 2012
The battle begins.
lol at Miroku.
Oh snap! She disappeared.
Oh shit! They disappearing.
Aya wants to live.
Dat spirit.
Tougou runs.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2021

32 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 16, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2021

33 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 15, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2021

49 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 1, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 4 Discussion

Schlimm - Oct 22, 2021

21 by Atsunome »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2021

25 by Atsunome »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.