Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2021 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
The meeting of the 2 kings: Theo Eight and Muteking, with DJ hanging in the middle.

Vivi's last gift to the arcade kids in an effort to reach Theo Eight's OctinQ HQ to stop Theo, all of it was for this moment. Can't really tell if DJ is making or faking it, but one thing's for sure, the space aliens have to be stopped.

Muteki's world slowly falls apart with reveal after reveal, the worse being Aida being an android to help twist Theo's words into Aurora. Everyone be immobilized to stop Theo as Neo San Francisco plunges into darkness, even the diner bros which their relevance only comes now.

How would Muteking and the world be saved now?
Dec 4, 2021 11:51 AM
Mar 2021
How is this show so good? These last couple of episodes have floored me. Ryosuke Takahashi is a genius.

Also will we see a Suteking fighting sequence next time, according to the preview?
Dec 4, 2021 4:26 PM

Nov 2016
Shit went crazy this episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 4, 2021 5:26 PM

May 2009
Heh, Plastic Love played during Aida's flashbacks.
Dec 4, 2021 9:43 PM

Jun 2021
What the hell was Vivi's death scene? It didn't look like she fell naturally. It was like an invisible force lifted her up and dropped her down. Idk if this is some foreshadowing or the animation was just incredibly bad here.

bastek66 said:
Heh, Plastic Love played during Aida's flashbacks.

Reading this comment made me realize how it all fits in. The original flashback was artificial, and the "romance" we saw was fake. There's layers to this.
Dec 5, 2021 3:52 PM

Feb 2012
Were those scenes from the origina seriesl in the mirrorball that Vivi gave to those kids? And it's confirmed she's an Octian, is the implication here that she was the pink octopus sidekick from the original series?
Fortress_MaximusDec 6, 2021 12:41 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 5, 2021 4:49 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Things keep going from bad to worse as Mutiki finds out that DJ is Octian and wants nothing to do with DJ and to make matters worse he finds out that Aida is not real and she was Aurora the whole time. CEO reveals his plan for world domination by revealing that he's an Octian that uses advance technology by turning the humans into black ink as a source of fuel for them. On the other hand Muteki's father and sister have escaped the prison and is with Suteking and the others as they find a way to shutdown the main power source. Vivy who is also Octian arrived at the main tower to confront CEO, but Vivy was no match for him. As a last resort, Vivy tried to free DJ from the influence of the dark octopus cells by reminding him that he is bot human and Octian.

I wonder if Mutiki's father is the original Muteking?
Dec 6, 2021 2:47 AM

Oct 2008
they're frequently using the: "POTCHITO-NA!" lolz
3/5.

Dec 6, 2021 11:29 AM

Sep 2012
Amazingu, I didnt expect Aida to be a robot xD
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Dec 7, 2021 4:43 PM
Mar 2009
AddaeAkono said:
Things keep going from bad to worse as Mutiki finds out that DJ is Octian and wants nothing to do with DJ and to make matters worse he finds out that Aida is not real and she was Aurora the whole time. CEO reveals his plan for world domination by revealing that he's an Octian that uses advance technology by turning the humans into black ink as a source of fuel for them. On the other hand Muteki's father and sister have escaped the prison and is with Suteking and the others as they find a way to shutdown the main power source. Vivy who is also Octian arrived at the main tower to confront CEO, but Vivy was no match for him. As a last resort, Vivy tried to free DJ from the influence of the dark octopus cells by reminding him that he is bot human and Octian.

Sarah's line as she's holding the original Muteking's badge suggests that Muteki would be the great-grandson of Rin Yuki, the original Muteking,
Dec 7, 2021 4:56 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Brack said:
AddaeAkono said:

Sarah's line as she's holding the original Muteking's badge suggests that Muteki would be the great-grandson of Rin Yuki, the original Muteking,

Oh I see now and it makes sense. I was trying to figure out why Sarah had the deputy sheriff badge in the first place.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2021

14 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 10:24 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 8:44 PM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2021

6 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 2:57 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 8 Discussion

AddaeAkono - Nov 20, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 24, 2022 2:50 AM

Poll: » Muteking the Dancing Hero Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Feb 22, 2022 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.