Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2021 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
King Vs King!! Which King will win?!
Let's see will hades have his revenge or he will also demise just like his brother Poseidon.
So their will be only one chapter this month!!
Nov 29, 2021 7:25 AM
Hello World!:))

Oct 2015
Omg, I pray for Qin, I love his character as for now. I actually believe Qin wil win and later Nostradamus will die.

Anyway, it would be pretty logical for Hades to win because it would show humanity that there is no escape from death and death is the inevitable end for every living being.

I'm pumped as hell. And of course, the audience is awesome as always, Jack and Kojiro with their respective Valkyries are so precious!
"I'll be done soon. If you wait nicely, I'll buy you some sweetbread." said Lawrence.

- I'll thank you not to treat me like a child.

"Oh, you don't want any?"

- I do.

Nov 29, 2021 7:56 AM
Jan 2021
I want Qin Shi Huang to win so badlyyyy but tbh hades seems like he is way too important to die, nonetheless I will still cheer for huang.
Nov 29, 2021 8:51 AM

Apr 2018
Qin needs to win but I guess he'll lose because of his overconfidence/pride but he IS the king. So, he's going to clap his butt cheeks like crazy. Does he have no sense of direction? xD Anyway, his abilities are pretty cool though. On the other hand, Hades is pretty mad..

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 29, 2021 10:09 AM

Apr 2020
99% Hades wins in the end, but if Qin wins, will be really surprised! Already hyped for this fight.
Nov 29, 2021 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
lmao fcking
niko style
bruh
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Nov 29, 2021 8:12 PM

Jan 2021
i will really like to see qin win and finally to see humanity take the lead but i have a feeling it will not happen.

plus it's so wholesome seeing jack and hlock drink tea and watch the fight togther
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Dec 1, 2021 3:12 PM

Mar 2018
yo idk man buddah was so badass if qin is even stronger i might have a new favourite character lmao hes so sick i love it hopefully he wins
Dec 2, 2021 2:57 AM
May 2020
"There can only be one king in this world, and that man is I" cold cold cold
Dec 3, 2021 2:15 AM
Aug 2020
Hades is kinda cool but I liked him better when he had his eye patch on.
Dec 3, 2021 3:18 PM

Jul 2021
1st pages :
- im hermes , a mighty god , please allow me to become your b!tch and serve you some honey mead , sir puny human sama .

- smart readers : yeah right , the writer should write something more believe-able next time .

- hermes : actually , this is not mead , this is my poisonous piss , lol .

qin shi huang 's entrance is so cringy .
this is what happens when a japanese tries to write chinese history , this writer didnt study history properly :
- are they honorable emperors of china , or are they some edgy cosplayers ? what are the actual meanings of their stupid costumes ?

- after qin shi huang was dead , liu bang was the one who killed QSH 's family , destroyed the qin dynasty , slaughtered qin officials and peasants , and changed the name to han dynasty . so there is no way that the prideful liu bang will let QSH step on his head like that .

- i want to see QSH step on xi jinping , the current "emperor" of china , lol .

- and there is no way that other prideful emperors will let QSH step on their heads like that . an example : will the prideful QSH let the 1st monkey caveman Adam step on his head ?

about these "mighty" emperors of china :
- some peoples called themself-s emperors of china , but in history , they actually only ruled a small district or 100 km2 of china , lol .

- some started ruling when they were 5-years-old , and only ruled for a few days until they were killed and replaced by another puppet emperor , lol .
daywithoutgamesDec 3, 2021 11:37 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Dec 7, 2021 1:11 PM

Jun 2016
daywithoutgames said:
1st pages :
- im hermes , a mighty god , please allow me to become your b!tch and serve you some honey mead , sir puny human sama .

- smart readers : yeah right , the writer should write something more believe-able next time .

this is what happens when a japanese tries to write chinese history , this writer didnt study history properly :
- are they honorable emperors of china , or are they some edgy cosplayers ? what are the actual meanings of their stupid costumes ?

- after qin shi huang was dead , liu bang was the one who killed QSH 's family , destroyed the qin dynasty , slaughtered qin officials and peasants , and changed the name to han dynasty . so there is no way that the prideful liu bang will let QSH step on his head like that .

- and there is no way that other prideful emperors will let QSH step on their heads like that . an example : will the prideful QSH let the 1st monkey caveman Adam step on his head ?

- some peoples called themself-s emperors of china , but in history , they actually only ruled a small district or 100 km2 of china , lol .

- some started ruling when they were 5-years-old , and only ruled for a few days until they were killed and replaced by another puppet emperor , lol .

You reading a human vs god manga. Ummm okay.
Dec 12, 2021 10:10 AM

Aug 2015
daywithoutgames said:
1st pages :

You sound exactly like all the salty indians explaying how Shiva was able to destroy the cosmos if he wanted and he shouldn´t be losing to a sumo wrestler. Seems like you guys can´t differentiate fiction from reality. Delusional folks.

All christians were laughing when Jesus made his appearance. Same thing with Adam.
Dec 15, 2021 2:57 AM
Jul 2018
Lambdafrost said:
Feels like the result will be pretty predictable because of the whole avenging aspect of this fight. Nevertheless, fun chapter. Also, that drink looked suspicious.
big brain
let's just see.
Jan 1, 2022 11:39 PM

Feb 2021
Pakumen- said:
daywithoutgames said:
1st pages :

You sound exactly like all the salty indians explaying how Shiva was able to destroy the cosmos if he wanted and he shouldn´t be losing to a sumo wrestler. Seems like you guys can´t differentiate fiction from reality. Delusional folks.

All christians were laughing when Jesus made his appearance. Same thing with Adam.

As an Indian we don't claim this asshole. Also, I was betting on a draw for that fight. Both the characters were so good I couldn't choose only one of 'em
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Jan 2, 2022 12:06 AM

Feb 2021
Oh man, that was an amazing start to this match. Hades starts off with his bident added with a part of Poseidon's trident. He starts off strong but gets his ass whooped right after.

I want Qin to win so badly but seeing this fight makes me think Hades is definitely gonna win this fight. Qin is overconfident and has too much pride in himself which might lead to his defeat. But hey anything can happen.
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Dec 10, 2022 6:05 AM
Sep 2020
Qin Shi Huang's entrance was simply magnificent

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 94 Discussion

Brunilde - Sep 27

3 by TheMangaManiac »»
Sep 30, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 92 Discussion

Brunilde - Aug 27

6 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Sep 12, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2019

9 by ajaora_hmm »»
Sep 8, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 77 Discussion

Toxin456 - Apr 27, 2023

11 by KiwiKiwiq »»
Aug 16, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 73 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Jan 6, 2023

7 by KiwiKiwiq »»
Aug 16, 6:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.