Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 24, 2021 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
Except mushoku tensei,re zero and konosuba; im enjoying this show way more than i did with slime,sao,shieldhero,log horizon,overlord etc.

I was constantly waiting for that one car crash of an episode that was expected from the writer of redo, but it didnt came up. So far imo this show is better than majority of the fantasy world isekai's

EDIT: AFTER THE SHOW HAS ENDED I CAN SAY THIS IS SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE, NOT #4
Kitsune_089Dec 30, 2021 9:14 AM
Nov 24, 2021 12:17 PM
Oct 2020
watch no game no life as well and im sure your opinion will change but yeah im really enjoying this, maybe not more than the ones you mentioned but definitely better than your average isekai (edit: forget what i said i just looked at your list)
Nov 24, 2021 12:22 PM

Jan 2021
I think that shows the quality of Isekai shows more the this one which isn't really that good tbh.
Nov 24, 2021 12:34 PM
Jan 2021
Thats prob cause the standard for isekai is so low, like you mentioned mushoku, rezero, konosuba and a few others are really good, but other than that it’s mostly pure garbage, that’s prob why such a below average anime like this would seem decent or maybe even good(: well that’s just my opinion atleast
Nov 24, 2021 1:40 PM
Feb 2021
KeenanA said:
Thats prob cause the standard for isekai is so low, like you mentioned mushoku, rezero, konosuba and a few others are really good, but other than that it’s mostly pure garbage, that’s prob why such a below average anime like this would seem decent or maybe even good(: well that’s just my opinion atleast
it's very good can't call it average at all something like blue exorcist is average this is very good
Nov 24, 2021 1:41 PM
Feb 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
Except mushoku tensei,re zero and konosuba; im enjoying this show way more than i did with slime,sao,shieldhero,log horizon,overlord etc.

I was constantly waiting for that one car crash of an episode that was expected from the writer of redo, but it didnt came up. So far imo this show is better than majority of the fantasy world isekai's
Kitsune_089 said:

can't say that it's better then Sao but it's very good
Nov 24, 2021 1:46 PM
Aug 2020
I have not seen a lot of Isekai, my top 10:
1: Mushoku Tensei
2: Re Zero
3: Spider
4: Slime
5: Yu-No (this counts as an Isekai?)
6: Hamefura
7: Full Dive RPG
8: TsukiMichi
9: Zero no Tsukaima
10: Tate no Yuusha

At the moment I will not included Sekai Saikou and Saihate no Paladin, but I don't think no one of those will be on my top 10
Nov 24, 2021 2:00 PM
Nov 2021
It's nice to but it's definitely not top 6 with overlord. Slime,re-zero, youjo senki and shield hero, no game no life present.Oh yeah ascendance of a book worm and kuma kuma bear do their own assigned genre more justice than it does to it's own.
Nov 24, 2021 2:08 PM

Jan 2020
I can see why you'd like it. Most isekai shows suck in comparison to this.
Nov 24, 2021 2:10 PM
Jul 2020
I think it's 1st for me. I like isekai and have watched all the isekai anime. I won't say that Ansatsu kizoku is the best isekai, just that I like it the most. Also NGNL will be 2nd and Re:zero will be 3rd. is everyone forgetting about NGNL?
Nov 24, 2021 2:12 PM
Jan 2021
DressrosaCR7 said:
KeenanA said:
it's very good can't call it average at all something like blue exorcist is average this is very good

whats good about it? for me i enjoy it but def not cause i think its a quality anime or well written but more cause its funny how cringy and edgy it is
Nov 24, 2021 2:42 PM
Feb 2021
KeenanA said:
DressrosaCR7 said:

whats good about it? for me i enjoy it but def not cause i think its a quality anime or well written but more cause its funny how cringy and edgy it is
I think it's amazingly well written, has an amazing story, likeable characters, mc could be a bit better but we will see, don't really see the edgy or cringy side of it at all, also Tarte and Maha is another reason
Nov 24, 2021 2:43 PM
Feb 2021
XNohaco2468 said:

At the moment I will not included Sekai Saikou and Saihate no Paladin, but I don't think no one of those will be on my top 10
where is SAO lmao you missing the best one
Nov 24, 2021 4:53 PM
May 2021
DressrosaCR7 said:
XNohaco2468 said:

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but really dude.... SAO should not be on a top 10 list
Being unbias right now.
Nov 24, 2021 6:31 PM
Mar 2016
The women supporting characters are so flat, the only ones with a actual personality are his mom (who is just fucking weird) and the goddess (who is a hilarious goof). But it's nice to watch, just kinda on the generic side
Nov 24, 2021 8:11 PM
Mar 2021
My man dissed overlord without even watching it like wtf that’s at least top 5 level
Nov 24, 2021 8:27 PM

Sep 2020
No this is a Trash.

If you really want to watch good Isekai try out....
1. Twelve kingdom
2. Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku
3. Splited Away
Nov 24, 2021 8:44 PM

Jun 2021
It's alright tbh (it's a little clichéd)
But it's definately not better than slime , overlord , ngnl , konosuba
These 4 are my personal fav Konosuba being the 1st
Nov 24, 2021 8:50 PM

Jan 2021
DressrosaCR7 said:
KeenanA said:
You like the story which can be understandable but the characters in this show are extremely undeveloped even compared to other generic shows, there is no personality difference between Maha, Tarte and Dia which is pretty unacceptable character writing.

The whole assassin thing is unique you could say but when you combine it with what's provided with the characters, average is about the best compliment I could provide.

Heck even Fruit of Evolution can give each of the girls in the harem a distinct personality and that is probably the most trashy of trash isekai I have ever seen.
Nov 24, 2021 9:00 PM

Feb 2020
This is just average nothing special.
Anime u mentioned slime,shieldhero,log horizon,overlord, konosuba and re zero are all better than this. Not to mention there are others isekai too like drifters, tanya, bookworm, gate etc which are also better than this.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 24, 2021 9:32 PM
Jun 2021
in terms of isekai's its somewhat decent in terms of shows in general its kinda not that good
Nov 24, 2021 9:34 PM
Aug 2020
DressrosaCR7 said:
XNohaco2468 said:

SAO is not an Isekai, if I have to place it it will be between 6-8
Nov 24, 2021 10:07 PM
Jan 2021
DressrosaCR7 said:
KeenanA said:

I think it's amazingly well written, has an amazing story, likeable characters, mc could be a bit better but we will see, don't really see the edgy or cringy side of it at all, also Tarte and Maha is another reason

Damn bro, you need to watch more anime if you think this is well written(:
Nov 25, 2021 6:04 AM
Feb 2021
ItsAssault said:
DressrosaCR7 said:
I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but really dude.... SAO should not be on a top 10 list
Being unbias right now.
What is with SAO being on top 10? Although SAO is not Isekai still it is the reason for the boom of Isekai anime & naro genre Light Novels which are Mushokou, Re Zero, Slime even this one.

I know there are people who dislike SAO with passion for whatever reason which I really don't know but are they really that oblivious regarding how popular SAO is worldwide & how impactful it was to the anime industry.
Nov 25, 2021 6:49 AM
May 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
ItsAssault said:
Being unbias right now.
What is with SAO being on top 10? Although SAO is not Isekai still it is the reason for the boom of Isekai anime & naro genre Light Novels which are Mushokou, Re Zero, Slime even this one.

I know there are people who dislike SAO with passion for whatever reason which I really don't know but are they really that oblivious regarding how popular SAO is worldwide & how impactful it was to the anime industry.
So just because it made the isekai genre blow up that means I should like it? I don't DISLIKE SAO, the show is not good simple. Also explain why you called people "oblivious" just because they don't like SAO. Popularity means shit no one cares about that, they just want a good show to watch.
Nov 25, 2021 7:32 AM
Feb 2021
ItsAssault said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

So just because it made the isekai genre blow up that means I should like it? I don't DISLIKE SAO, the show is not good simple. Also explain why you called people "oblivious" just because they don't like SAO. Popularity means shit no one cares about that, they just want a good show to watch.
I never said you to like the show. My question was only for the part of what's wrong with SAO being top 10 of other people.

Of course SAO is shit otherwise it will not have made more money and sold more unit than mentioned any LN above, literally 3-4 times than everyone except Slime excluding manga. Of course SAO is shit that it still has 8 ratings for Original series and 8.30 for SAO Progressive. I still wonder how could it?

You hating SAO doesn't mean that Whole world hates SAO and are you really that desperate to make other people hate SAO.

Oblivious in the term that they hate SAO like SAO is literally a super flop and it doesn't make, sell anything. I didn't call people oblivious, I am only calling the pattern of SAO hate is oblivious. I am not recommending you but SAO LN are actually great and it was choosen LN of decade.
Abysmal_Saint76Nov 25, 2021 7:36 AM
Dec 30, 2021 7:36 AM

Oct 2008
Top 20 maybe, I mean for me it's:

Re: Zero
Mushoku Tensei
Honzuki no Gekokujou
Tate no Yuusha
Youjo Senki
Overlord
Cop Craft
Tensei shitara slime

The ones I concern myself with.
Dec 30, 2021 7:54 AM

Sep 2018
Kitsune_089 said:

Worth noting, this one actually has valid isekai elements (Lugh employs previous learning and attempts to work past previous regrets)

Many isekai simply forget the protag had a previous life.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 30, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2017
borderliner said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Worth noting, this one actually has valid isekai elements (Lugh employs previous learning and attempts to work past previous regrets)

Many isekai simply forget the protag had a previous life.

After the half point the show went a bit downhill i dont have the same opion anymore
Dec 30, 2021 7:16 PM
Jul 2013
Decent until episode 5, i am now at episode 7 and episode 6&7 felt so generic

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

228 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 7, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

111 by Code0018 »»
Sep 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

126 by Code0018 »»
Sep 18, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

152 by Code0018 »»
Sep 17, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

136 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 12:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.