Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 30, 2021 11:26 AM

Jul 2021
submitted

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

Hmm... this doesn't really seem like a romance story. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help in the end.

Sadly, that's not the series I'm looking for. But thanks for trying anyways! I'll continue searching for it in the meantime. Good luck with the rest of whatever you have to do!

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the (tentative) vampire and the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only one person. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do.
PhloupOct 30, 2021 11:43 AM
Oct 30, 2021 12:54 PM

Aug 2019
Done !

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems extremely delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help! You even managed to find 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. Shortly after, the two share a short but adorable kiss. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 3:24 PM
MALoween Candy

Main Candy:
Bonus Candy: x18
Oct 30, 2021 12:56 PM

Jan 2015
Submitted! :D

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems extremely delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help! You even managed to find 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. Shortly after, the two share a short but adorable kiss. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 3:26 PM
Oct 30, 2021 1:12 PM

Apr 2019
Submitted! :p

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help! As promised, here's your candy!

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 3:27 PM
Oct 30, 2021 1:16 PM
Jun 2019
submitted

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

Sadly, that's not the series I'm looking for. But thanks for trying anyways! I'll continue searching for it in the meantime. Good luck with the rest of whatever you have to do!

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only two people. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do. You may also ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.
PhloupOct 30, 2021 3:34 PM
Oct 30, 2021 1:17 PM
May 2018
Submitted

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only two people. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do. You may also ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.
Oct 30, 2021 1:17 PM
Apr 2018
Submitted

Oct 30, 2021 1:50 PM
Oct 2019
Submitted

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Wondering how the test of courage is going to turn out, you decide to wait by the forest. Eventually, you spot a couple walking down the forest's path, presumably having just gone through the test of courage. Although they appear slightly frightened at first, you quickly notice that they are intensively blushing, with their fingers interlocking with the other. As you look at them, only one thought remains: love truly begins from fear.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 3:32 PM
Oct 30, 2021 2:19 PM

May 2021
Submitted

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

Oct 30, 2021 3:58 PM

May 2021
Second Try

You return to the magical witch to give the series she was trying to find. After showing her what your endeavours resulted in, she proceeds to accept in lending you a hand. You lead her towards the succubus and the others, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra person.

Thank you so much for finding more people to help! As promised, here's your candy!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 8:00 PM
Oct 30, 2021 6:38 PM

Apr 2016
Submitted!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 7:56 PM
This is a signature. It is used to hold images and words. However, I am using it to store these lines your reading right now!
Oct 30, 2021 7:18 PM

May 2019
Found series for the witch!

You return to the magical witch to give the series she was trying to find. After showing her what your endeavours resulted in, she proceeds to accept in lending you a hand. You lead her towards the succubus and the others, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra person.

Thank you so much for finding more people to help! You even managed to find a total of 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 8:02 PM
Oct 30, 2021 7:22 PM

Sep 2020
Happy MALoween, I wish I could've participared more but I've busy lately.

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 30, 2021 8:04 PM

Oct 30, 2021 9:56 PM

Jul 2019
Submitted!! Last one was really fun!

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

There's still enough time to bring in another couple, so if you wish to attempt to bring in more people, you're free to do so! But of course, that's entirely up to you!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 6:31 AM
Main:

Bonus: (x7)
Oct 30, 2021 10:09 PM

Jan 2019
submitted

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 6:34 AM

Oct 30, 2021 11:38 PM

Sep 2020
Submitted! Hopefully, I get my 8th candy! :D

Having finished writing a romantic story, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 6:42 AM

Oct 31, 2021 12:32 AM

Nov 2019

Submitted!!
Well, not sure if my story is romantic but when I started writing I couldn't stop and that's what came out.
Hopefully, you'll at least enjoy my little short story >w<

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 7:59 AM
Oct 31, 2021 2:40 AM
Feb 2021
submitted. i wanted to complete it but i really don't have a clue

Having finished writing a romantic story, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:14 AM
👻 MALoween✟Mansion 2021 👻

Treats:
Oct 31, 2021 2:48 AM

Jul 2020
Submitted!

Having finished writing a (fun) romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

That doesn't look like the book I misplaced. It's not actually a manga or light novel series. I'll continue trying to find it myself. Good luck with the test of courage.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the lurking ghost to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

There's still enough time to bring in another couple, so if you wish to attempt to bring in more people, you're free to do so! But of course, that's entirely up to you!
If you decide to attempt to bring in more people, you can ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:17 AM

MAL Bunkasai Tickets

Oct 31, 2021 3:16 AM

Nov 2016
Re-submitted for question 1 and 5

You return to the (tentative) vampire and the lurking ghost to show them the romantic story you wrote, and his lost book, respectively. After showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the additional people you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding more people to help! As promised, here's your candy!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:29 AM
Oct 31, 2021 3:29 AM

Jun 2021
Done

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:32 AM
Oct 31, 2021 4:11 AM

Jul 2021
resubmitted

You return to the (tentative) vampire and the leader of the underworld to show them the romantic story you wrote, and a picture of something fluffy, respectively.

Hmm... this feels more like a description rather than a story. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help in the end.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the (tentative) vampire to help. Nonetheless, after showing the leader of the underworld what your endeavours resulted in, she proceeds to accept in lending you a hand. You lead her towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra person you've brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, we still need one more person in order to create a good test of courage. . I'll try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But, once again, if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

Having been given either options, you are now free to choose what it is that you want to do.
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:46 AM
Oct 31, 2021 5:46 AM

May 2020
Submitted!

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:47 AM
Oct 31, 2021 6:32 AM

Nov 2016
Subimitted! I missed the story. I don't know if I have time to write it.

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:49 AM
Oct 31, 2021 6:53 AM

Nov 2017
Submitted! I got a little too into the story haha

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

If you decide to attempt to bring in more people, you can ask for small hints or help by sending a message or through the MAL Discord.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:56 AM
hi
Oct 31, 2021 8:13 AM
꧁ marr

Sep 2014
Happy MALoween! :)

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:58 AM

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
♫♫♫

Oct 31, 2021 10:26 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Submitted! This was a cute room :)

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 2:18 PM
Oct 31, 2021 11:01 AM
Dec 2020
I hope I got it right...

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 2:21 PM
Main:
Bonus: x7
Oct 31, 2021 11:22 AM

Jul 2016
done

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

Hmm... this doesn't really seem like a romance story, and its rather short as well. Sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to help in the end.

Thank you for recommending me a confession spot! Though I wish there was a pun which would explain why it's the perfect confession spot. I'll now be leaving to go do a bit more research on it. Sorry, but it seems like I won't be able to help out. But anyways, good luck!

Unfortunately, you were unable to get [the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, the revenant zombie, the lurking ghost] to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems slightly disappointed about the number of people you brought.

Thank you so much for finding people to help. Though, I don't think we'll be able to produce a good test of courage with only one person. I can try to delay the couple's arrival to give you a bit more time to find more people. But if you don't think you can manage to find more people, that's completely fine as well. But in either case, give it your all!

PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:21 PM
Oct 31, 2021 11:22 AM

Sep 2020
Submitted! May resubmit for the bonus candy later (っ´▽`)っ

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, recommending a confession spot, and finding the lost book, you quickly approach the magical witch, the revenant zombie, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:26 PM

Thank you for reading. Have a good day!
Oct 31, 2021 1:37 PM
バハムート零式

Jul 2008
Submitted, i could write something xd

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:28 PM
MALOWEEN 2024
Oct 31, 2021 3:14 PM

Jan 2016
Submitted!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:32 PM
Oct 31, 2021 3:36 PM

Oct 2015
Submitted. ^^

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 8:33 PM
Oct 31, 2021 5:16 PM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
Submitted. Hopefully, we have a great team to scare everyone now.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 9:54 PM
Oct 31, 2021 5:54 PM

Apr 2020
done rigth before the time is running out :)

Having finished writing a romantic story, identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and recommending a confession spot, you quickly approach the (tentative) vampire, the magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the revenant zombie to show the fruits of your efforts.

Unfortunately, you were unable to get the magical witch to help out. Nonetheless, after showing everybody else what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 10:02 PM
My Candies 2023 : +10bonus
Oct 31, 2021 6:21 PM

Jan 2017
Submitted for bonus candy. Hopefully on time.

You return to the (tentative) vampire and the revenant zombie to give them the story you wrote and a recommendation for a confession spot, respectively. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus and the others, who seems delighted upon seeing the extra people.

Thank you so much for finding more people to help! You even managed to find a total of 5 of them! As promised, here's your candy!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 10:08 PM
Oct 31, 2021 7:29 PM

Mar 2013
done-so! been putting it off for forever now, but i can finally close the tab, haha

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 10:11 PM

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
(✿˵•́ ᴗ •̀˵)━━☆
Oct 31, 2021 7:58 PM

Jun 2019
submitted (//ω//)

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 10:14 PM

Thanks Santa :)
Oct 31, 2021 8:11 PM
Apr 2021
Submitted! Thanks so much!

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 10:19 PM
Oct 31, 2021 10:29 PM

Nov 2016
Done ^_^

Having finished identifying the series the witch is looking for, taking a picture of something fluffy, and finding the lost book, you quickly approachthe magical witch, the leader of the underworld, and the lurking ghost to show the fruits of your efforts. After showing each of them what your endeavours resulted in, they proceed to accept in lending you a hand. You lead them towards the succubus, who seems delighted upon seeing the people you've brought.

Happy Halloween!
PhloupOct 31, 2021 10:38 PM

When you get Signature removed once again.
Nov 1, 2021 12:00 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Love Begins From Fear has now closed. Thank you everyone for participating!

PhloupNov 1, 2021 12:59 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Dark Descent II ( 1 2 )

Aiimee - 4 hours ago

86 by ihn »»
31 seconds ago

» Madam Cat's Walk ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

192 by Ralf2oo2 »»
1 minute ago

» Spooky Scary Socials II

CukieMunster - 2 hours ago

14 by Skatrzoo »»
5 minutes ago

» Kabo-chan's Playroom X (Room 5)

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

0 by Kabo-chan »»
Oct 22, 12:17 AM

» Kabo-chan's Playroom X (Room 4)

Kabo-chan - Oct 22

0 by Kabo-chan »»
Oct 22, 12:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.