Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2013 6:06 AM

Jan 2011
Nizuma is up to something cand I can't wait to see what it is!
Next episode will have the new OP and ED, hopefully it's watchable this time. I haven't skipped a opening or ending in a really long time but this OP was such a peice of shit...
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 21, 2013 3:49 AM

Jul 2012
From the preview i have a feeling that he will cancel his own serie. That would be interesting
May 30, 2013 9:16 AM

Jan 2013
MasterMeNL said:
Nizuma is up to something cand I can't wait to see what it is!
Next episode will have the new OP and ED, hopefully it's watchable this time. I haven't skipped a opening or ending in a really long time but this OP was such a peice of shit...

Shush, you already mentioned your hate for the OP

Anyways, nice to see everything work out in the end
Jun 11, 2013 3:42 PM

Jan 2012
I really hate this arc's bullshit. It's already unrealistic enough for some kids to break into a bank that easily. But for it to happen a second time??

Well.. it's not the first time I complain about this show not being realistic enough.
Dec 11, 2013 6:50 PM

May 2012
Even after a second blunder they still made it back up to the third place! And PCP is back on track and got his name cleared! Let's see what's next!
Dec 28, 2013 4:44 AM

May 2013
Why cant pcp be a real manga :((
Jan 22, 2014 10:42 PM

Mar 2012
Monad said:
danthom1704 said:
More Kaya, Love her

She is such a good waifu.

Indeed.
Feb 7, 2014 7:03 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Shujin, he really lost it in this episode. Those robber were really asshole. He apologized to Mashiro, but I think he should also apologize to Miyoshi, he scared me too when he screamed at her, it surprised me xD

As I thought, and I'm glad that they did, the editor suported them.

Nakai becoming an assistant with Hiramaru was so ransom, but I think that it was well done. It fit with Hiramaru eccentricity.

Things look pretty serious from the preview. Yujiro litteraly say that Niizuma said something scandalous. Maybe he asked for PCP cancellation even if they came back in the ranking. Maybe he think that they will never win against him with that manga? I say that because I don't think that he would ask for that for a nasty reason, he have a lot of respect for them after all, if he do something, it's for their best interrest.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 9, 2014 3:29 AM

Jun 2013
Whatever the reason is, it will be terrible if Eiji decides to end PCP. Not like it will be bad to the story, but it seems he's out of his character if he does so. Please don't make PCP cancelled, considering the PCP's story has taken into different way which means it will be possible now to get animated.

I wonder if there's criminal who has imitated Detective Conan or Kindaichi Case Files in the real life? These two detective anime are popular in Japan.
Nov 10, 2014 6:09 AM

Jan 2013
I'm glad that they didn't dragged to much this incident.
Using the current situation to make a comeback is the best thing they could had done.
Jan 18, 2015 1:45 PM
Jun 2013
Okay let me stop playing. Hiramura has got to be one of my favorite characters in anime. This guy is amazing.

Takagi was looking bad...I think it would have been good to see him make up with Miyoshi. I've always wanted to see more depth in their relationship, see them overcome some struggles together.
Mar 5, 2016 9:28 PM

Oct 2012
Nice ending, I mean please criminals.. You can't beat mangaka(s) xD
"Signature removed"
Mar 31, 2016 3:09 AM

Mar 2014
People change . Nakai-san still sucks though . He needs 'surgery' .
Such a Dilemma !! Never seen that kind of Shujin at wit's end .
Glad they overcame it with a smart choice ~ . ASHIROGI MUTO <3 .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2016 12:04 AM

Aug 2007
Acinonyx said:
So, not going to apologize to your wife Shujin?

Was thinking the same thing lol
Nov 19, 2016 7:40 PM

Sep 2015
Nakai's problem has been solved. So has Mashiro's and Takagi's problem.
Jun 4, 2017 2:01 AM

Apr 2009
I love Fukuda! He's like a big brother to everyone, he cares a lot even though he always pretends that he doesn't.
Jan 7, 2019 1:55 PM
Aug 2018
The pemise of the episode sounds stupid. Blaming a manga for a bank robbery?
That's even more ridiculous that it would be to blame movies.
Dec 19, 2019 3:37 AM

Mar 2015
I feel so bad for Kaya :(
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 6, 2020 12:01 PM

May 2018
This means CROW overtook One Piece in rankings 2 weeks in a row??! Nyani
Nov 2, 2020 3:17 AM

Jul 2020
That was amazing how they overcome that incident.
Jan 13, 2021 3:47 PM

Jul 2017
PCP was dealing with a lot of heat from the news media and families for the promotion of perfect crimes since there were crimes happening in real life that were tied to the manga's incidents, with the next bank robbery even leaving the card indicating that PCP was there to rob it. The magazine editors were trying their best to calm down the situation and make sure that the authors and the company aren't promoting crimes in any way but it still led to a normally composed Takagi nearly losing his fucking mind over a long period of time, becoming more subconsciously safe with his material leading to a more boring manga and then when it was slumping at double digits for a while while CROW was about to get #1, he was vocally violent too to his wife. Scary sight right there, but luckily he and Mashiro came up with a way to remind the viewers that they don't promote real crimes whatsoever in the form of a chapter by using a copycat criminal and berating them since PCP would never be a part of that mold.

It was a really clever idea at the end, and I'm glad the anime/manga tackled this theme right here since kids love to imitate content they read/watch when they're young and since PCP's manga is very realistic in comparison to its counterparts in the form of its world and closer to its demographic of readers than most too. Good thing PCP cleared the air to a large degree and Takagi can mentally proceed on as normal since PCP sent the message loud and clear about its intentions with this manga in a superb manner. Intense episode overall with a great ending.
Aug 2, 2021 1:36 AM

Jan 2020
shiroi-ookami said:
I love Fukuda! He's like a big brother to everyone, he cares a lot even though he always pretends that he doesn't.

Yeah, I guess he and Kaya would suit each other
Aug 2, 2021 1:37 AM

Jan 2020
Byniavo said:
This means CROW overtook One Piece in rankings 2 weeks in a row??! Nyani

Yeah this makes me wonder, maybe they're on a filler arc or something....
Oct 24, 2021 2:25 PM

Dec 2007
damn just so good mini-arc after the average nonimane arc..
really loved how they stabilised the pace, it made the drama much more effective.
so yeah, takagi is super sensitive, it's his story after all, and it affected him badly, especially after the 2nd crime. but the best part was definitely the end, they used great idea there, too bad we didn't get the full story of that chapter, but it was indeed amazing stuff coming from JC.

really loved kaya in this episode, not only this is long time now we haven't got much on her, JC did great stuff here to make us recognise with here, both in the pace, the animztion and the voice casting.

the next arc is coming! yay i'm so excited! eiji own arc finally had come.
hattori and yuujiro had become true editor friends, lol at aoki editor xD

oh and i could forget about nakai and hiramru.
nakai is big ass, and he finally admitted it.
my favourite parts in this was actually when hiramaru showed up like a superheo LOL in that suit, and after that make nakai join his gag dimension LOL, that was so damm funny.
Nov 10, 2022 1:25 PM

Jan 2020
I dunno Nakai, why are you like this? If him being drunk and shouting at Aoki was supposed to illicit sympathy, I feel like the opposite happened. If anything, I dislike him even more now.

So, PCP is struggling after all; and Akito yelled at best girl. So rude, so hurtful.

I guess they managed to turn things around this time, but it makes me wonder just how much longer PCP can last? I can't believe there are still like 12 more episodes.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 10, 2022 2:26 PM

Jan 2011
Yeeeeah, Akito may be my favorite character -- well, after Niizuma -- but him yelling at Kaya was not cool. I'm not a fan of the whole "you don't understand, so I'm going to harshly overreact and you should forgive me because I'm sad" mentality.

And man, Nakai gets worse every episode somehow.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

114 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 16, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

322 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
May 6, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.