Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2021 9:00 AM

Jun 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Here we will witness the struggle of the heroes sent by taisha who are not like the heroes in the hero club which feels like a stab in the stomach. The heroes will fight the vertex beyond the barrier because of the taisha's mission. I can't wait to see what the storyline is going to be now.

SchlimmOct 22, 2021 9:59 AM
Oct 22, 2021 11:42 AM
May 2018
Those flashback T_T. I am so happy to see Gin again. Even if it short.
Oct 22, 2021 11:51 AM

Feb 2020
Those action scenes were totally awesome. I'm glad Miroku survived.

It was so nice to see Gin again.

Touching ending. <3

SerafosJun 16, 9:54 PM
Oct 22, 2021 11:53 AM
Aug 2020
so, i guess this is happening at the same time of the last season (?)
Oct 22, 2021 12:28 PM

Jun 2020
Niko200104 said:
I don't think so because this happened between season 1 and season 2. If it was taken from a light novel but if the story was remade with a different storyline I don't know the details. Because the anime storyline with the light novel is not sequential if you use season 1 to season 2 finally to season 3 in the Yuuki Yuuna story section. In my first thought maybe in season 3 this will be a continuation of Yuuki Yuuna's story season 2 but it turned out I was wrong. Well I think again we leave it to the production staff and scriptwriters how this will continue in the future.
Oct 22, 2021 1:54 PM
Oct 2021
Niko200104 said:

Nope. This was set between multiple timelines. Start of KuMeyu is right after WaSuYu [ When Karin received Gin's Terminal ], Sentinel's Mission to plant the Sapling is right after Yuuki Yuuna Chapter [ YuYuYuS1 ] and the epilogue when Tougo woke up at the hospital was set during Ep2 of Yuusha no Shou. The Last line wherein tougo was mentioning "Life hit us in the most cruel manner imaginable" is to remind us the next events will lead to Yuuna becoming the sacrifice. Next episode should be adapting Yuusha Diary, the prologue for NoWayu.
Oct 22, 2021 2:33 PM

Jun 2021
Fucking Gin ;_;

Good episode. I guess it was a good way to connect the KuMeYu story with the YuYuYu story. I'm curious to see if the ominous ending is referring to the events that happened in YuYuYu S2 or a whole new separate thing.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 22, 2021 3:27 PM

Feb 2016
4 episodes in, and I still have no idea what this season is supposed to be about.
I liked the scene with Gin.
その目だれの目?
Oct 22, 2021 4:18 PM

Apr 2016
bro u can't do this to me...
u can't show me Gin like this, ffs...
Oct 22, 2021 8:07 PM

Jan 2017
Lucifrost said:
4 episodes in, and I still have no idea what this season is supposed to be about.
I liked the scene with Gin.

It's about how the whole battle of humanity against the Gods is not a fight taken on by the Heroes alone hence the Sentinels. There's also a LN with 3 separate stories that gave more insight on the war through the POV of a Miko and even a regular person (not even a Hero or a Sentinel)
Oct 23, 2021 12:58 AM

Oct 2014
So basically this is rushed readaptation starting from the end of S1 to S2 and then epilogue with extra world-building and more side stories?
Oct 23, 2021 2:12 AM

Apr 2014
Enough with you gods! Enough with your sacrifices!
Big F to Taisha and that Shinju-sama.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 23, 2021 5:52 AM

Jun 2020
Revvie-chan said:
So basically this is rushed readaptation starting from the end of S1 to S2 and then epilogue with extra world-building and more side stories?
Maybe so. We can only wait for the development of the story where it will go. Will this section also be added?
SchlimmNov 16, 2021 8:28 AM
Oct 23, 2021 7:03 AM

Nov 2015
Nice episode, and thus this rushed adaptation of KuMeYu is over...

Now the shitty news are they will give NoWaYu this same rushed shitty treatment. They fucking dare trying to adapt 20 chapters of NoWaYu with only 8 episodes left. Imagine the audacity to actually rushed a great story and ruined it.

Now I know what disaster that will arrive, let me drop my overall score in advance and see how much they will skip.
Oct 24, 2021 2:00 AM

Oct 2008
omg! oh my! impressive episode! and the OST is just majestic!!! MONACA never fails to deliver quality powerful emotional muzic!
the events are kinda confusing, so Aya won't be sacrificed anymore? in place of Togo???
on that part where Togo woke-up is that after Washio Sumi the movie? really confused of the timeline...
5/5.

Oct 25, 2021 7:22 AM

Oct 2007
Mebu and her team have improved. In a previous episode, their barrier could be broken by stardusts, this time their barrier was able to hold off 3 vertex long enough for them to escape.

using young girls as child soldiers and using them as human sacrifice seems to be a recurring theme of this show, pure evil. Hopefully, the gods, Shinju, and the taisha all will all pay for their crimes by the end of the story.

Nov 2, 2021 5:06 AM

Jun 2016
get ready for tragic scene and full of sadness in future !!
Nov 7, 2021 7:50 AM

Dec 2008
I honestly have no clue what is going on here, I did watch S1 and S2 years ago.

The new sapling hunters appear extremely weak even with their heroic roars before they faint lol. They should be much better than this, the rifles are a joke weapon.
I don't understand the human sacrifices thing, on the other hand they steal those saplings from the gods and appease them shortly after?

I don't think I can enjoy this when I don't know what is happening actually.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2021 10:42 AM

Feb 2020
This episode was just as disappointing as the others, because the show simply didn't try. The Mebuki segment was confusing and uninteresting to me who read (and liked) the ln, I don't even want to imagine what it is for those who didn't.

That said, the last part gave me some hope. Well, Togo sacrificing herself just like she did in Hero Chapter, as if she didn't learn anything at all, really annoyed me, but aside from that, that Gin scene was the kind of things to be expected from Yuuki Yuuna and that made me happy (anyway, just seeing my baby Gin come back, even if it's for a short time, made me so happy, though now I miss her all the more). And that last line... Now that's interesting. Is the show finally beginning ? I hope so. (But I'm not raising ny hopes too high, I don't want to be disappointed again.)
Nov 30, 2021 5:52 AM
Sep 2015
I am very very confused by the timeline of these events.
Sep 21, 2022 8:52 AM

Dec 2012
Dat chop.
Vertex appears.
Miroku saved Shizuku.
Miroku is... dead?
3 Vertex.
Miroku is alive.
Kagajou saved Mebuki.
They escaped.
Best girl Tougou.
Tougou said yes? NO!!!!
Erase her existence? NO!!!!
Those pics.
Gin.
Tougou wakes up.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 22, 2023 4:25 AM
Oct 2021
Just checked, and there are TWELVE girls listed as main characters here. Yeah, nah.

In my opinion, this season is simply too short to get me to care about any of these new girls, while also awkwardly interspersing segments of the original cast as if to remind me that “yeah, this is still YuYuYu” as my attention fades.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2021

32 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 16, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2021

33 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 15, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2021

49 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 1, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2021

25 by Atsunome »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:20 AM

Poll: » Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Dai Mankai no Shou Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2021

11 by Atsunome »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.