Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2021 4:41 AM

Dec 2015

I've always wanted to do this for a long time, and now I'm happy and proud to say
that KarenShirotori is now open for gfx requests! I'm no professional so friendly criticisms
about my edits are always welcome! You can check here for some examples of my work!

My hard drive is occasionally not connecting properly to my laptop which is limiting my editing
resources. Requests taken/made before this update will be put on-hold until I get my hard drive to
work without ejecting every second. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding!

‣ I am not adept on bright/dark edits so I prefer not to do those, but if you're willing to wait a
month or two
for me to fulfill this kind of edit style, then go ahead.
‣ This is my first time doing something like this so I hope you guys go easy on me if you have
something specific in mind on your graphic.
‣ Please refrain from providing fanarts (rendered fanarts also fall in this category) in your
requests as I am very uncomfortable working on them. I will allow it if the fanart is your work
and you must show me evidence to claim that it is yours.
I work faster with renders most of the time so if you can save me some time to give me
rendered images for your graphics then that would be great since I’m quite lazy to render my own
images as well and it hurts a lot in my end
NSFW is a big no-no.
Non-anime, manga, game and other similar content may have a chance to be
rejected.
Rest assured that I don’t have anything against your 2.5D biases.
‣ I am free to open/close this anytime I want so if it closes, please do not pester me when it opens
again since I might have more important affairs than making graphics.
‣ If someone asks you how did you get me to make you a graphic, please redirect them to this
thread
, not the club
Feel free to post a comment in the club (for members only) or send a PM (for
non-members) for questions and clarifications
about the Booth. Refrain from raising
concerns on my Discord
for the sake of formality.

‣ You must have at least 50 forum posts to request.
‣ The graphic types you can request are the following: Profile Picture, Forum

‣ Once your request is in progress, it means that I am already working on it, thus you are not
allowed to edit your request any longer.
‣ Only request if you plan to use my graphics.
‣ Once your request is done and posted, you are not allowed to request for another 30 days. The
countdown will start on the day I posted the finished product of your work.
‣ Please use the requested graphic for at least two weeks.
‣ I have the right to refuse your request. It simply means that I’m not the right person for it so I
would like to apologize in advance for that matter.
‣ If your current graphic is made by another user and has a time frame usage, you may only
request from me at least 3 days prior your current graphic's minimum time frame usage to
prevent from overlapping.
‣ Please do not modify (cropping, resizing, etc.) my work. If you want some minor changes to your
graphic, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I'll get back to it asap.
‣ Failure to follow these simple rules will be blacklisted and banned but you guys are all lovely
people so I don't think this will happen in this space.

Feel free to customize the form to your liking!
Type of Graphic:
Image(s):
Text:
Notes:

KarenShirotoriAug 27, 2022 5:46 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 9, 2021 9:06 AM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
Type of Graphic: forum set
Image(s): #1 || #2 || #3 (all are rendered official art, feel free to use any other images in the graphic!)
Text: Chongyun ft. Araberu & "There is no purer form of water than rain" if it fits. (if not then dont worry bout it!)
Notes: a graphic from karen-san? sign me up |д・) thank you! let me know if you need anything to be changed! take all of the time you need! thanks once again!

done
KarenShirotoriOct 10, 2021 7:27 AM

✧ amazing spinach forum set by red ✧
Oct 10, 2021 1:13 AM
— amia 𝜗𝜚

Mar 2019
Image(s): any from here
Text: Yazawa Nico ft. Juno and nico nico nii! somewhere (yep, seriously <-<)
Notes: please use different pictures for the avatar and the signature
tysm! take your time :)

done
KarenShirotoriOct 12, 2021 8:41 AM

set blessed by Herrscherin
Oct 12, 2021 8:44 AM

Dec 2015
@Araberu it kinda looks like the improved version of my Chongyun set I made way back (・・;)

@Kusoangie feel free to choose which avatar you want I just had to make use of the other Nico renders you sent me
KarenShirotoriOct 17, 2021 7:16 AM
Oct 24, 2021 1:27 AM
Jul 2018
Type of Graphic: Profile Picture
Image(s): https://imgur.com/a/8BJHBn2
Text: Kookie FT. Poke
Notes: I want something soft ^^

done
KarenShirotoriOct 29, 2021 7:05 AM
Oct 24, 2021 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
Image(s): ava, sig
Text: "HaruMichi ft Waves", somewhere if it fits
Notes: This is official art. Please nothing girly like sparkly stars or w/e. Otherwise, a color palette fitting the pics and a nice font, whatever else you think is nice. Thank you so much! :D

done
KarenShirotoriOct 30, 2021 7:21 AM
Oct 24, 2021 2:37 PM

Jan 2019
Type of Graphic: Forum Set
Image(s): x or x
Text: Aikatsu Friends Forever! ft. Annie_Law
Notes: Something with happy & bright vibes 😊 would be nice. Thank you

done
KarenShirotoriOct 29, 2021 3:09 AM
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Oct 29, 2021 3:10 AM

Dec 2015
@Annie_Law lmk if there's anything that you need to be changed

@-PokemaniaC- this is my first time doing a non-anime edit but I do hope I got what you wanted
KarenShirotoriOct 29, 2021 7:04 AM
Oct 29, 2021 8:06 AM

Aug 2020
Image(s): here
Text: Sogo Osaka ft. Haru
Notes: no preference for the images feel free to use whichever you want <3 thank you so much please take your time~

done
KarenShirotoriOct 30, 2021 8:25 AM

forum set by taiyaki
Oct 30, 2021 7:20 AM

Dec 2015
@Waves02 I did my best not to make it "girly" since my edit style usually leans to that side most of the time now it kinda looks emo (ー_ーゞ and I have bad timing when I finished this I know so please do use this set within 30 days or you will have a cooldown of 90 days this thread

@Haru_707 I apologize it's another purple never let me edit him again thanks (TДT)
KarenShirotoriOct 30, 2021 8:27 AM
Nov 7, 2021 1:17 AM

Oct 2020
Image(s): 1 ~ 2 ~ 3
Text: Fischl, The Prinzessin der Verurteilung ft SaintZeph if thats too long, just Fischl x SaintZeph
Notes: Renders 1 or 2 are preferred. Dark purple theme. Ooh, and glowing eyes if that's possible.

Thank you so much! Do let me know if I need to change/update anything x

@SaintZeph Hallo desu! Unfortunately, I cannot use your preferred renders for editing because they are fanart (as stated on TTR) so I can only work on the third image you gave me. You are free to edit your request still if you'd like. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding! —Karen desu~

@KarenShirotori So sorry about that ><. I updated 1 & 2. 1 is preferred, but if it's a bit hard to render, 3 is fine. Thanks again:)

done
KarenShirotoriNov 13, 2021 6:41 AM

✧ FOUND YOU, MY DARLING ✧ FORUM SET BY:BUNNY

Nov 11, 2021 12:33 AM
— amia 𝜗𝜚

Mar 2019
Image(s): avatar | signature
Text: Happy Sugar Life ft. Juno & white sugar garden, black salt cage
Notes: color theme is pink and blue, give it a cute but kinda sad vibe? (if that makes sense lol) a dreamy vibe works too
feel free to crop the renders but please at least keep the hands of the pink haired girl for the avatar if it doesn't fit

I am back :) fr this time tysm and take your time! tell me if I need to change anything

done
KarenShirotoriDec 2, 2021 5:31 PM

Nov 13, 2021 4:37 AM

Dec 2015
@SaintZeph Unfortunately I gave up halfway rendering your preferred images and I did everything within my power to meet your request (・・;)

@Kusoangie omatase desu~ Lmk if you want any changes with it
KarenShirotoriNov 27, 2021 5:11 AM
Dec 2, 2021 4:30 PM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
Image(s): avatar
signature images: (any are fine!) #1 || #2 || #3 (all are official rendered arts from the card illustrations)
Text: Kyouka Izumi ft. Araberu
Notes: yay! happy to see you back in business! :D thank you so much! let me know if you need any changes!
possibly a blueish *insert some other color* here theme? blueish purple theme? idk i'm fine with whatever though!

done
KarenShirotoriDec 6, 2021 2:47 PM

Dec 2, 2021 4:55 PM

Jul 2017
Image(s): 1 || 2 || 3
Text: Ramuda Amemura ft. titanweeb (or Ren if it's too long)
Notes: i would like the color palette to fit ramuda's design and thats about it, everything is up to you~ thanks karen!

done
KarenShirotoriDec 7, 2021 6:41 PM

Set by: Zephy
IPC Senior Manager & a Ten Stoneheart
Dec 6, 2021 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
Image(s): Thoma <3
Text: Thoma FT. Poke
Notes: Anything will be fine as long as it's not too bright or wayyy too dark And Thanks >w<

dropped (The psd file I was working on this got corrupted and it won't open even on other photo editing software that can read the file type —Karen desu~)
KarenShirotoriJan 19, 2022 5:56 PM
Dec 6, 2021 6:12 AM

Dec 2015
@Araberu lmk if you want to remove the paper texture bc I slap quite a number of them sometimes huehuehue

@titanweeb I had to retain a lot of mint and pink on the colors for him and played around with the design a bit ><
KarenShirotoriDec 7, 2021 6:40 PM
Apr 15, 2022 5:35 PM

Feb 2021
Image(s): 1 , 2 , 3
Text: ''Together, we are pretty good.''- Koshi Sugawara
Notes: Thank you! please make it aesthetic and I want to have a very thin border around the forum set pics. the colour of the border should be a little bit darker or lighter compared to the pic's colour theme. Sorry for all this work 〒▽〒

@whistle_of_wish Hallo desu! Do you have higher quality images of these? They're too small for me to work on and also I don't work with fanarts due to personal reasons
—Karen desu~
KarenShirotoriApr 15, 2022 8:06 PM
Apr 16, 2022 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
Type of Graphic: Forum set
Image(s): 1 2 3 4
Text: Yor Briar ft. Waves
Notes: Thank you!

@Waves02 Hallo desu! Due some irl circumstances, it would probably take me about a month to finish this. Will it be okay for you to wait for the finished product this long? —Karen desu~

Hii, yes of course, take all the time you need. ^^ -- Waves ~

done
KarenShirotoriMay 3, 2022 7:34 AM
May 2, 2022 10:53 PM

Aug 2015
Image(s): Thoma Ayato
Text: Ayato & Thoma ft. Amulet Heart (Optional text: "Kamisato Ayato, Pillar of Fortitude" and "Thoma, Protector From Afar")
Notes: Feel free to use other images or other optional text if you want. Thank you so much!

done
KarenShirotoriMay 6, 2022 3:10 AM

𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂
𝒮𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝓎
𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷
May 3, 2022 7:33 AM

Dec 2015
@Waves02
May 3, 2022 6:07 PM

Apr 2019
Image(s): preferred for sig // x // x
Text: Riamu Yumemi! ft. ViviChan
Notes: If possible, I would love if it could be bright/neon-ish (I know that you mentioned that you aren't familiar with this type of edit so it's completely fine if this isn't possible!) and preferably with a blue/pink color scheme and some bubbles/stars/sparkles. Also, I would prefer if the avatar had a different image from the actual signature ~
Thank you so much! Please take all the time you need and let me know if anything is unclear or if there are any issues with my request!! :)

done
KarenShirotoriMay 4, 2022 6:52 AM

𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
---------------------
𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
---------------------
𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚖𝚎
May 4, 2022 6:50 AM

Dec 2015
@-ViviChan- I hope I made it according to your preference my eyes felt blind after working this now XD Do lmk if you'd like any adjustments to be made ^^
May 4, 2022 6:01 PM

Oct 2020
Type of Graphic: Profile Picture
Image(s): 1 | 2 | Render
Text: Ruby ft SaintZeph (/SZ)
Notes: art is directly from the manga
added a rendered version of it to the form!
no specific colour theme in mind! just a little extra focus on the eyes would be amazing x
thank you karen <333
do lmk if anything needs to be changed!

done
KarenShirotoriMay 7, 2022 7:21 AM

May 5, 2022 10:30 AM

Jan 2021
Type of Graphic: signature set
Image(s):1 | 2
Text: Humanity's strongest contractor, Aikawa Jun ft. idfk_san
Notes: i would like it to be a darkish bright red and black if possible, also ik the second image is not a render it's fine if you don't use it just say if there are any problems with anything, and take your time, thank you very much tableflip senpai!(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

done
KarenShirotoriJul 5, 2022 2:54 AM

❀Profile❀
❀Deliveries❀
❀set by Meee<3❀
May 5, 2022 4:15 PM

Dec 2015
@Amulet_Heart Thoma please hear me out now I have plenty of good food for you that is not poisoned by your boss (TДT)

@SaintZeph I think I highlighted the eyes well :sweat: Lmk if you'd like me to adjust some areas (second image is 50% sharpened)

@idfk_san You told me to take my time and I literally did 3 months :sweat: Anyways I did the best I could I hope this is fine ><
KarenShirotoriJul 5, 2022 2:48 AM
Jul 5, 2022 4:27 AM

Aug 2015
Image(s): no preference
Text: "Dazai", "Chuuya" and "ft. Amulet Heart" (you are free to add other text if you want)
Notes: I couldn't find hd renders of them together, so I tried to find matching renders instead. Let me know if I need to change anything.
Also, you can take your time. I'm pretty happy with my thomato set, so no need to rush >w< Thank you so much!

done

@KarenShirotori Thank you so much for the soukoku forum set, it's gorgeous <3
Amulet_HeartJul 10, 2022 8:06 AM

𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂
𝒮𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝓎
𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷
Jul 5, 2022 5:47 AM
Jul 2018
Image(s): here, other pics work as well ^^ (chibi's included)
Text: kazuha ft. gulabi (or any other text that includes "kazuha" and "gulabi")
Notes: would prefer tones of pink & green (it's fine if these two colors don't look good together, just green would work otherwise) / not something too "blurry" or "messy" - please take your time ^__^ thanks

done
KarenShirotoriJul 6, 2022 5:49 AM
Jul 6, 2022 5:48 AM

Dec 2015
@gulabi pink-green is such a cute color combo....... Not really Kazuha's color palette but I had to made it work regardless (≧∀≦)ゞ Bless you on your Kazuha pulls, whether you're getting him the first time or getting his cons! o(≧∀≦)o
KarenShirotoriJul 6, 2022 5:52 AM
Jul 8, 2022 3:27 AM

May 2021
Image(s): x
Text: Xiao ft. Rainbow and maybe 'vigilant yaksha' if there's enough space
Notes: maybe something darkish green ? It's fine if you are not comfortable with it though. Thank you so much~ Please take your time :D

done
KarenShirotoriJul 10, 2022 7:54 AM

cxs blessings by MAL ss
Jul 10, 2022 2:57 AM

Dec 2015
@Amulet_Heart lmk if you'd like to have the borderless ones
Jul 10, 2022 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
Image(s): x
Text: Robin ft clouds
Notes: Thank you so much ^^

@clouds88 Hallo desu! Can you please send render/transparent/png versions of your images? I will be able to work faster than images with backgrounds on them. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you can comply asap. —Karen desu~

@KarenShirotori Thank you for telling me, I added some renders, hope they're good enough.

done
KarenShirotoriJul 12, 2022 8:32 PM
Jul 10, 2022 7:54 AM

Dec 2015
@Rainbowsalt007 never hurts to try and practice this style out but oh well >< Second set is sharpened

Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Aug 2016
Image(s): here
Text: Hanako x Nene ft. caulidays
Notes: Thank you so muchhh~ No particular style in mind and you can omit Nene if you opt not to use any renders with her :) Also please take all the time you need and let me know if you need anything :)

done
KarenShirotoriJul 12, 2022 8:31 PM
Jul 12, 2022 3:31 AM

Oct 2020
Image(s): Preferred | 2 | 3 | 4
Text: Bloody Regina Vladilena ft SaintZeph
Notes: black, white and red theme (mostly white and red preferred) and all text in serif/ sans serif
can be dark or light, whatever you think works best x
preferably something a little busier with a lot of elements rather than without but again ill leave that to your magical hands >>
also if text is too long you can just put a small sz somewhere instead of my name!
all renders are official
thank you so much karen, do let me know if i need to change anything <33

done
KarenShirotoriJul 14, 2022 7:18 AM

Jul 12, 2022 7:55 PM

Dec 2015
@clouds88

@caulidays
Jul 13, 2022 4:55 AM

Jan 2021
Type of Graphic: Profile pic
Image(s): 1 || 2
Text: Vladilena Milizé Ft. idfk
Notes: i would like it to be a silver whitish bg with some red and silver flower's complementing her hair if possible! Thank you very much karen san! also sorry for requesting another even tho u finished my set just some time ago sweats

done
KarenShirotoriJul 14, 2022 7:18 AM

❀Profile❀
❀Deliveries❀
❀set by Meee<3❀
Jul 14, 2022 7:09 AM

Dec 2015
@SaintZeph my fig pudding where (⊙x⊙;) Anyways if the quality is not good on your end lmk bc it seems the quality's ruined on my side when uploaded

@idfk_san

KarenShirotoriJul 14, 2022 7:13 AM
Jul 18, 2022 6:57 AM
怪獣8号

Jul 2009
Image(s): 1234
Preferably first 2
Text: Soi Fon ft. lordsephiroth92
Notes: Thanks so much! Any style that works with the image is fine. Just no pink, sparkles, or girly things please

done
KarenShirotoriJul 24, 2022 5:54 AM
Jul 24, 2022 4:56 AM

Dec 2015
@lordsephiroth92
KarenShirotoriJul 24, 2022 5:54 AM
Jul 25, 2022 3:19 AM
— amia 𝜗𝜚

Mar 2019
Type of Graphic: profile pic
Image(s): x | x (if you got better ones please use those x-x)
Text: "Yoimiya ft. Juno" + "た~まや~!" if it fits :D
Notes: thanks! hehehehe I'm back again >:D I'll leave everything up to you /bows

done
KarenShirotoriJul 28, 2022 4:17 AM

Jul 26, 2022 7:54 AM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
Type of Graphic: profile picture
Image(s): x . x . x [feel free to use whatever image you like the most!]
Text: "Tiese ft. Araberu"
Notes: thanks a lot, karen-san! feel free to do whatever you want with it! i'm cool with anything. please take your time!

done
KarenShirotoriJul 28, 2022 4:17 AM

Jul 28, 2022 4:17 AM

Dec 2015
@Kusoangie @Araberu
Sending good roll vibes to Juno for Yoimiya's banner~
Aug 10, 2022 2:30 AM

Aug 2015
Image(s): Diluc
Text: "Diluc Ragnvindr, The Darknight Hero ft. Amulet Heart" + Optional: "For dawn to come, there must be those who dare to pierce the darkness with their light."
Notes: Only use the quote if it fits in your design. Also don't make the set dark or at least too dark, if it's possible. Thank you so much, and please take your time ~

on-hold (Refer to post #1 for full details)
KarenShirotoriAug 27, 2022 5:48 AM

𝓓𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂
𝒮𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝓎
𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷
Aug 21, 2022 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
Image(s): whichever fits best
Text: SunQiu ft clouds
Notes: I was gonna ask you for a fs of a real person but thought against it in the end ._." Thank you so much ^^

@clouds88 Hallo desu! Again, please provide PNG versions of your images so that it'll be faster for me to work on. Thank you! —Karen desu~

@KarenShirotori Hi, sorry for being late with this. Only saw your message now, MAL didn't notify me about the tag. ><" Hopefully the pics are alright.
removed-userSep 4, 2022 1:08 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» card & claim mural

KarenShirotori - Sep 30, 2021

24 by KarenShirotori »»
Jan 15, 5:04 AM

» fave shrine

KarenShirotori - Jan 9

12 by KarenShirotori »»
Jan 9, 9:56 PM

» gfx museum

KarenShirotori - Jan 9

3 by KarenShirotori »»
Jan 9, 9:45 PM

» fountain of gifts

KarenShirotori - Jan 9

0 by KarenShirotori »»
Jan 9, 7:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.