Forum Settings
Forums

'Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki' Part 2 Announced for Winter 2022

New
Sep 25, 2021 11:07 AM
Anime Moderator
Jan 2014
The 13th and final episode of the Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki (How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom) television anime ended with an announcement on Sunday that its second part will air in January 2022. The official website revealed a teaser visual (pictured), teaser promo, and new theme song artists.

The opening theme, "REAL-EYES," will be performed by lead voice actress Inori Minase (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka). Carla Vargas' voice actress, Aimi (BanG Dream!), is performing the ending theme "LIGHTS."

The anime series, produced by J.C.Staff, premiered on July 4. Funimation streamed the anime with subtitles and English dub as it aired in Japan.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki adapts Dozeumaru's administrative fantasy novel, which they launched on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in 2015 before switching to Pixiv the following year. Overlap began publishing the novel with illustrations by Fuyuki in May 2016. The 15th volume shipped on June 25. The light novel, including digital copies, has cumulatively sold over 1.5 million copies.

Satoshi Ueda began drawing a manga adaptation on the Comic Gardo website in July 2017. Overlap published the seventh volume on June 25.

Synopsis
After the death of his grandfather, 19-year-old Kazuya Souma—an aspiring civil servant—is left all alone with no one to call family. Out of the blue, he is transported to the Elfrieden Kingdom, a small ailing country in another world, to be a "hero." An ongoing war with the demon army has put the entire world in peril, and Kazuya was summoned to aid in the conflict as an offering from Elfrieden to its allies.

Dissatisfied with being used as tribute, Kazuya decides to help the kingdom revamp its declining economy—not by way of adventuring or war, but through administrative reform. Abruptly declared the King of Elfrieden and betrothed to the princess, the "Realist Hero" Kazuya sets out to assemble a group of talented citizens who will assist him in his bureaucratic battles to get the kingdom back on its feet. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Teaser PV

Official site: https://genkoku-anime.com/
Official Twitter: @genkoku_info

Source: Comic Natalie

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 on MAL
DatRandomDudeOct 1, 2021 5:06 AM
Sep 25, 2021 11:11 AM

Mar 2020
Yeah........ moonlight was the better one between the two hell kumo desu deserver part 2 more than this crap. Also log horizon did it first
AnimeFA78NSep 25, 2021 11:21 AM
Sep 25, 2021 11:22 AM
Jan 2019
Glad there’s a season 2 not far away. I was bummed with the slow pacing of the last episode
Sep 25, 2021 11:23 AM

Feb 2016
Considering how much the 1st part adapted, thankfully part 2 will still consist of the better part of the series
Sep 25, 2021 11:25 AM
Jan 2019
AnimeFA78N said:
Yeah........ moonlight was the better one between the two hell kumo desu deserver part 2 more than this crap. Also log horizon did it first
kumo desu was a hot mess it would just be a waste of time unless a new studio took it over
Sep 25, 2021 11:27 AM

Apr 2012
Studios this year really want "what? Was that so popular?" to be my catchphrase.
Sep 25, 2021 11:27 AM

Apr 2014
Nice one, the sequel comes immediately in January 2022.
Inori Minase and Terakawa Aimi are the good casts as well
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 25, 2021 11:33 AM
Aug 2020
Thank goodness the anime is continuing, because I thought they would end it here t episode 13 and the anime is doing pretty good
Sep 25, 2021 11:35 AM

Mar 2020
Surprisingly this shit one (imo) well liked by fans yet rating is almost average wonder why.
Sep 25, 2021 11:35 AM

Jul 2015
Good.
An actual decent isekai anime are getting sequels. This one sparks joy.

Sep 25, 2021 11:46 AM

Mar 2020
If this is decent.....then I guess isekai genre as whole really needs to step their game up when it comes to quality.

Damn why the hell I am sound like a hater for this one this is not like me. :0 tho it's a indeed a bad one.

Mod Edit: Removed spoiler.
ShadowMonkeySep 26, 2021 11:49 AM
Sep 25, 2021 12:01 PM

Sep 2016
Oh thank god. This one barely reached the manga with S1, if they didn't continue it, it would've been a major bummer.

So noice.
bruh
Sep 25, 2021 12:40 PM

Feb 2014
Nice, despite all the anime announcements we got today, this is the one that makes me the happiest.
Sep 25, 2021 12:40 PM

Mar 2020
RobertBobert said:
Studios this year really want "what? Was that so popular?" to be my catchphrase.

Heh Robert in another news thread damn how did miss lol

Anyway yeah not that you mention it notice how every major LN or manga adaptuons this year got quickly season 2 or cour 2announced more or less

86 Jobless reincarnation vanitas tsukimichi slime etc etc. Tho unlike this garbage one above these five were worth the time for me.
Sep 25, 2021 12:42 PM
Jul 2014
AnimeFA78N said:
If this is decent.....then I guess isekai genre as whole really needs to step their game up when it comes to quality.

Damn why the hell I am sound like a hater for this one this is not like me. :0 tho it's a indeed a bad one.

It’s not bad. It depends on what you are looking for in a series. I, for one, like series like these, where the MC uses his or her knowledge to better a world. If what you’re looking for is action, then yeah I guess you would think it wasn’t good. But talking like this is the worst of the isekai genre is kind of ignorant. Now I get this is your opinion and how you felt on the series, so I shouldn’t really be writing this at all, but yeah I just had to comment.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ShadowMonkeySep 26, 2021 11:50 AM
Sep 25, 2021 12:46 PM

Mar 2020
Unleashed_SM said:
AnimeFA78N said:

It’s not bad. It depends on what you are looking for in a series. I, for one, like series like these, where the MC uses his or her knowledge to better a world. If what you’re looking for is action, then yeah I guess you would think it wasn’t good. But talking like this is the worst of the isekai genre is kind of ignorant. Now I get this is your opinion and how you felt on the series, so I shouldn’t really be writing this at all, but yeah I just had to comment.

As someone who is a major isekai fan I understand the statement it's not that worst but it's not that great either a generic that's it only difference is mcs is brain focused than brute which is nothing new considering I have seen better brainy mcs like Ngnl or log horizon or release the witch where mc uses tactics

As for kingdom building aspect slime and overlord did it better for me as well as log horizon or realistic demon king manga

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ShadowMonkeySep 26, 2021 11:51 AM
Sep 25, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2016
RobertBobert said:

the anime was decided probably as a split cour.
Sep 25, 2021 12:56 PM

Dec 2010
Decidedly undeserved, like Tsukimichi. As long as you've got Isekai in the title you're guaranteed success it seems, no matter how bad.
Sep 25, 2021 2:50 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Definitely surprised by this. Personally, I didn't enjoy the first season much so I'm not sure if I'll keep up with the sequel but congrats to the fans who want more.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 25, 2021 6:17 PM

Oct 2017
Good to have more of this anime.
Sep 25, 2021 7:40 PM

Jan 2017
That's good news. There's not much romance in the first season. Hopefully we get to see more lovey dovey scenes with the wives.
Sep 26, 2021 1:17 AM
Nov 2019
Hopefully less of the powerpoint slides
Sep 26, 2021 3:28 PM

Oct 2016
I'm really happy receiving this news but I hope J.C. Staff improve its animation, it's too stuffy. And I don't understand why some of you were comparing it to Log Horizon which is even had a completely different story.
Sep 26, 2021 7:24 PM
Mar 2012
Nice two of the better shows (+ Michibiku) this weak season got sequels, and Kasumi/Nanako back on the ED.
Sep 26, 2021 9:30 PM

Jul 2016
Pretty sure its 2nd cour is confirmed on leaks before airing. Its good to see to see it confirmed. The first season is slow and animation are subpar but its enjoyable for m

Sep 27, 2021 1:24 PM

Jul 2019
Even though the first season was pretty average, I'm going to watch the second season yes, it was fun and relaxing to watch.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.

More topics from this board

» 'Botsuraku Yotei no Kizoku dakedo, Hima Datta kara Mahou wo Kiwametemita' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 14 minutes ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Unveils Supporting Cast, Trailer

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by HeroVladimir93 »»
1 hour ago

» Light Novel 'Kanchigai no Atelier Meister' Gets TV Anime in Spring 2025

Nioxys - 3 hours ago

2 by Yubisoft »»
2 hours ago

» 'Hazure Skill "Kinomi Master"' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for Winter 2025

Nioxys - 2 hours ago

0 by Nioxys »»
2 hours ago

» Doga Kobo Adapts Yama Wayama's 'Muchuu sa, Kimi ni.' and 'Karaoke Iko!' Manga for TV Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

11 by ZXEAN »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.