Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2010 6:27 PM

Dec 2007
This series has now been collected into a book, called Imako System

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4863491786/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&qid=1292379820&sr=8-1

with a short additional ending chapter (plus, two other chapters unrelated to the main story)
Dec 12, 2011 11:04 AM

Mar 2011
Borachio said:
jesus NTR

the first chap. was good but they ruined it.

LMAO, first chapters were boring, only appealing to horny lolicons, but the later two thirds were amazing! drugs, NTR, orgies... pretty much almost like Narutaru and SaiKano (totally misleading starting chapters), I was about to drop it, but turned to be one of the best manga I have read.
Dec 14, 2011 6:57 PM

May 2009
Did only 5 chapters was translated ? What happens in next ?
May 20, 2013 9:26 PM
May 2013
Malkuth said:
Borachio said:
jesus NTR

the first chap. was good but they ruined it.

LMAO, first chapters were boring, only appealing to horny lolicons, but the later two thirds were amazing! drugs, NTR, orgies... pretty much almost like Narutaru and SaiKano (totally misleading starting chapters), I was about to drop it, but turned to be one of the best manga I have read.

im not sure but at the end it seems like the whole thing(including the first chapter) were all a hallucination from the main guy doing drugs. was a big middle finger to the NTR lovers at the end i hope.
Mar 1, 2014 7:17 AM

Jul 2010
NTR is too overrated. Guy either dies somehow by himself or some other person or becomes super depressed. He's also super timid. Female in NTR are normally whores and just want sex, more than love (or the guy).

For anyone that loves NTR, what's the biggest feature that makes NTR attractive? For you personally?

In my experience, having not be cheated on is better than being cheated on. And, stealing someone's gf isn't my cup of tea... maybe it's yours. I do think harem is more interesting. Having multiple girlfriends, I had 2 at one point before, it was mutual consent, but lol it did end sadly XD
Mar 3, 2014 10:27 PM
Jun 2012
alright so im confused. first it starts with her sleeping with the childhood friend that the other guy gives the childhood guy drugs to try out on imako. then she goes back to the blond guy asking why she gave her childhood friend drugs and it seems like she had been taking them forever. then she gets banged by that guy while mikage distracts childhood friend at first i thougth they other wasnt in on it but the day of the festival she just watches imako get fuked by random guy while mikage gets fuked by blond guy then imako gets gangbanged. so wtf is going on is everyone in on it except for childhood friend. can someone clariffy for me or summarize it for me.
Mar 13, 2014 2:03 PM
Feb 2012
c_ivan13 said:
alright so im confused. first it starts with her sleeping with the childhood friend that the other guy gives the childhood guy drugs to try out on imako. then she goes back to the blond guy asking why she gave her childhood friend drugs and it seems like she had been taking them forever. then she gets banged by that guy while mikage distracts childhood friend at first i thougth they other wasnt in on it but the day of the festival she just watches imako get fuked by random guy while mikage gets fuked by blond guy then imako gets gangbanged. so wtf is going on is everyone in on it except for childhood friend. can someone clariffy for me or summarize it for me.

Ok here, base on my understanding, Imako and the other girl is stalking that guy with the drug and, Ichina was it? the main character (sorry not good with remembering name) was simply hallucinating everything because of the fact that Imako was getting close with that guy and the information regarding the drug. or something close to that.

I'm really happy that I tried to stomach all those NTR.

The ending was stisfiying
Mar 19, 2014 12:09 AM
Mar 2014
its too bad they squsihed chapters 2 and 6 in to one episode. itd been real suspense full if they showed the cheating on film ^^ and then end it with nothing more than a misunderstanding ^^

a 2 episode long series would do the trick :D
Apr 6, 2014 9:03 AM
Apr 2014
Massively massive SPOILERS here, read at your own discretion, though it will probably make it easier to understand if you do:

For all who would like to know the true plot.

Basically Imako and Ichina are step-siblings. When they were younger they saw Imako's father 'doing naughty things with Ichina's mother (although it isn't explicitly told who) and together they decide to do the same things with each other. Imako's father catches them in the act and decides to throw Ichina out leaving him with the ominous message that he'll pretty much have sex with Imako as soon as her body grows up.

Now onto the topic of the first chapter, after Mii 'passes' Mikage tells Imako to cheer Ichina up by dressing up as a human version of Mii. Imako gets to Ichina's front door and decides how stupid the situation would be and runs away. (The first chapter I believe is seen as a delusion from Imako's point of view rather than Ichinas. A complete fabrication by Imako to create a world where she could freely give comfort to Ichina (as they are forbidden to see each other).

The second chapter, where Ichina receives drugs from Tatsuki is a 'real' event but rather than actually using the drugs on Imako, Ichina visualises what he thinks would happen. (Remember that even the parts of Imako having a book on drugs are fake).

This is where it begins to get weird because frankly I hate NTR, the concept that somebody would just let some assholes take your girl and rape her into submission disgusts me (and it make me guilty to be able to 'fap' to it). Imako confronts Tatsuki on the drugs that she knew him to have given to Ichina but again Ichina's fears (delusions) make him imagine the worst possible outcome where Tatsuki rapes her. Fake just to be clear

After this I sorta skipped sections because I'm truthfully a hopeless romantic and can't stand when a character I like is getting hurt (or in this case gang-raped). What I do know however is that at some point Mikage started dating Tatsuki (i.e stalking him with Imako) and that Tatsuki and Imako tried to visit Ichina sometime in their holidays, they knocked on the door, he constructed another weird delusion.

Blaa blaa bla fake gang-bang (Ichina dreams he saves Imako).

Finally Ichina gets the 'help' message from Imako and immediately jumping to conclusions calls the police and runs to save her (technically he didn't delude it this time because he came across a buch of rumors that tatsuki was selling hard drugs and getting people hooked (he had a stash, again not really a delusion, he did give those drugs to Ichina remember?)
Ichina gets probably halfway to Imako before he gets overwhelmed with it all and slumps down against a wall (finally actually reading Imako's message). It read 'tatsuki and mikage are making out and annoying me'. Cue WTF face by Ichina.

Tatsuki gets busted for possession (fuck yeah you blonde druggie, giving all us other blondes bad names). Ichina writes Imako a looong message explaining all the delusions he had come up with and how scared he was for the 'girl he loves'. Beforehand he discarded all of tatsuki's (unopened) drugs down the drain (where it really belongs). Having sent such an embarrassing message he hightails it out of there (leaving his door open and phone behind), Ichina comes across Mikage (who laughs (overly) at the truly stupid things Ichina made up. They're interrupted by a call from Imako ( visibly upset) who thinks something has gone wrong and found the empty drug packets in his house (because he wouldn't pick up the phone). Mikage calms Imako down before noticing that Ichina has skedaddled.

Cue the epic romantic reunion between two siblings who love each other, Ichina finds out Imako was still a virgin (surprising him because of his step-fathers threats) which also proves everything that 'happened' was a fantasy.

Timeskip (I think)
Ichina has grown up, so too has Mikage ... Imako not so much.
However we also discover... Mii is alive yay!

I'll keep it short here, the trio (Imako, Ichina and Mii) take a bike ride where Imako declares all the things she can now do that she previously could not. We end the series with the hope that Imako and Ichina are able to make it together. Definitely a much higher point then the trash rape sections in the middle.

Sorry for boring you all, I hope you understand the plot a little better now.
Apr 6, 2014 7:20 PM

Jun 2009
What a twist! Was not expecting that and had to really think about what had just happened.
Great story. But the middle part was iffy.

^ Credit to this guy for explaining the whole thing.
Apr 7, 2014 5:35 AM
Apr 2014
Why thank you! ^-^
After skipping the middle parts I was able to find a story that I quite liked and felt it would be good to explain to people that the parts that may make them give up should be seen to the end.
May 28, 2014 10:02 PM

Jan 2013
Am I the only guy who thought Watamote while watching this...?
May 30, 2014 10:56 PM

Jul 2010
NTR sucks, having been cheated on before, I was about to shit on this series. But crazy that there's a twist.
Aug 3, 2016 6:58 AM

Jan 2014
now that I understand all the fcking plot twist in this story this story makes me think about that song...
"I took a pill in... " lul
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 10, 2021 11:14 PM

Jul 2011
The story starts with Chichi no Aijin.

Ichina and Imako are the products of what happens in Chichi no Aijin; they are half siblings, different moms but same dad.

The extra chapter ending of Imako System has Ichina run into Hitsuji from Garden.

Then, at the end of Garden, we see another set of characters - I have yet to figure out who they are.
Jan 18, 2022 7:12 PM

Jul 2011
SunaoSaito said:
mermaidsugar said:
The story starts with Chichi no Aijin.

Ichina and Imako are the products of what happens in Chichi no Aijin; they are half siblings, different moms but same dad.

The extra chapter ending of Imako System has Ichina run into Hitsuji from Garden.

Then, at the end of Garden, we see another set of characters - I have yet to figure out who they are.
Wow, I have to reread Chichi no Aijin. Thanks for the info.

They are explicitly shown as a family in the chapter when they are the oldest, when they to go to an Onsen together. I wish someone would scanlate that chapter already lol
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.