Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2019 9:21 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't know how I feel about this ending, but at least we get to see the doctors faces in the end.

Nov 6, 2019 6:57 PM

Apr 2019
It was certainly obscure but it also made quite a lot of sense to some degree. It's like science fiction. In the end they explained how they disease and everything works while also giving us then reason the little girl ended up dying. Their name reveal was quite a shock, I didn't expect them to have their same name as each other.

All in all I reckon it was as great manga. There were several plot holes I can point out but that didn't stop it from being damn enjoyable. I'll give it a solid 8/10

Nov 10, 2020 1:54 AM

Aug 2012
.....I don't know what the hell happened. I am so confused with everything.

It started off good, but then it just went full on, "......huh???????"

Like, there are no feelings I have with this series. Just a full on question mark and just empty thoughts on how I view this manga. It's just...nothing.
Apr 19, 2021 10:42 AM

Jan 2021
I understand the ending but I'm also confused. I was expecting a "the whole thing was in his mind and she didn't exist" sort of thing. I'm pretty sad the little boy died but I was also happy that he died happy. I'm glad we got to see everyone's face at the end too.
May 10, 2021 9:53 PM
Oct 2017
I like how self aware it was by the tail end of it, "what does shounen shoujo even mean" - had a good chuckle. Was nice that we got to see their faces by the end as well. I assume they were all drawn before they were scribbled out so it's a bit of an easter egg.

I feel like something flew by my head after finishing reading. Whether it's because I'm sleep deprived and ended up binging this, or due to a lack of brain cells and critical thinking; this was an enjoyable read nonetheless. or maybe it is just a story about a boy killing a girl until he kills her and that I'm reading too much into it.

Eitherway, would recommend for a quick read. Was cute. a 7.5 or maybe an 8 out of 10
Sep 7, 2021 7:25 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Surprised to see everyone's faces at the end of this manga, and it's only at the epilogue. Still didn't get to see the face of "Doku". But wow, to think that little boy and little girl have the same names to each other. *mindisblown.jpg*

Very interesting premise for this manga. A lot of the character dialogues are so....deep. Honestly, this manga was too complicated for my poor brain to comprehend, but I think the creators of this manga achieved to create a story that's so unique. Along with its premise, there's plenty of gruesome, unsettling panels. Even the consistent discussions of murder & killing have been very unsettling for me to read.

7/10 and that's good enough for me.
Jul 16, 2022 1:16 AM
May 2020
Nisio never miss 🐐
Feb 18, 2023 2:50 AM
Sep 2021
So in conclusion, it is a clustermess of a story, author tried to brainstorm people with TMI and expected the confused crowd to praise it for "muh intelligent writing"
Dec 17, 2023 11:29 PM
May 2022
even to the very end, it's still the typical, pretentious-ass nisio writing. wouldn't have it any other way lmao
Jul 6, 1:11 PM

Oct 2016
Not the greatest nisio manga but still interesting enough to be a 7, that's just nisio for you I guess, even the mildest show by him is pretty cool. I'm not a fan of the medaka artist but I still think it's nice. As for the story, the only thing that I might have had trouble with was the disease explanation, but when it's nisio I don't really overanalyze the shit he writes since it's just stuff he writes out of his ass all the time lol, not something to be taken too seriously. That being said, the rest was wrapped up pretty nicely I think, well it was just 16 chapters so I guess there wasn't a lot of room to leave plot holes but still. I loved them having the "same" name, and the little detail at the end, that she fell in love with the boy when he did the party, and she stopped seeing his face, so cute.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen Shoujo Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2016

18 by blank »»
May 3, 2019 2:58 PM

» When are new chapters going to come out?

Pikatostes - Jun 10, 2017

8 by Rosy_Petal »»
Mar 11, 2019 10:38 PM

Poll: » Shounen Shoujo Chapter 6 Discussion

WitchJacqueline - Jun 17, 2016

9 by WitchJacqueline »»
Oct 1, 2016 8:44 AM

Poll: » Shounen Shoujo Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

4 by Xenocrisi »»
May 31, 2016 7:52 AM

Poll: » Shounen Shoujo Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

7 by ichii_1 »»
May 16, 2016 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.