Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2021 6:04 AM

Dec 2013
.[EARTH] SANGKHAR BORDER: North Entrance

The forest path straight to the Heroic Trail, the home for the braves. The path is shaded with the majestic scenery of the earth. When accessing from north, a wooden plank with a carving is visible, which gives words of chilvary: "Raise your shield, unsheathe your sword, shines through my warriors of light!"

LOCATION ON MAP

philtecturophyJun 26, 2021 8:34 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 9, 2021 8:13 PM

Dec 2013

INTERMISSION

The three warriors, Artas, Fangs, and Garbrant, have arrived near the parameter of the North Sangkhar region. They need to move towards the central region of this territory. The weather is humid around here. They need to stay on guard and be careful.

Jul 10, 2021 5:56 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY
POPULATION: Timerus || NAME: Artas Arcus || AGE: 22 years old || GENDER: Male

CHARACTER STATISTICS
HP: 20 || STRENGTH: 10 || C-EV: 5/5 || ALIGNMENT: 20 || EXP: 30 || LEVEL: 1

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS
Weapon equipped: Wasp (Shortbow) || WeaponModifier=6%
Accessory equipped: - || A-EV=0/0 || AccessoryModifier= 0 || -
Shield equipped: - || S-EV= 0/0 || -
Items carried: -|| 0 || -
Gils: 100

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
BASE EFFECT OF YOUR TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS OF YOUR TECHNIQUEL:
Lions´s Breath:Control your breath and gain steadier and more precise Aim.

ACTION TAKEN & CALCULATION AS NEEDED

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

After he prepared himself in the city by gathering a good amount of arrows, rations and other stuff needed to survive in the forests in the army garrison Artas began his journey with his little group. On their way to the North Entrance asks both of them:
So, I think I´ve seen Garbrant in the city once or twice. If I remember correctly you had some kind of contract work for the military here and there. But you Fangs I think Ive never seen before. Since we have to work together now it wouldnt be a bad idea to know, what the others are capable of, to coordinate a bit better. So tell me about yourself, what are you good at, what is it that youre normally doing? I myself have been in the military for a bit, aspiring to be a scout later that works mostly in the wilderness. In my youngling days Ive been in the forests many times, so I know a bit of the lands we are venturing into.

Jul 10, 2021 8:12 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY
POPULATION: Timerus || NAME: Fangs || AGE: 23 years old || GENDER: Female

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS
Weapon equipped: Broad sword (a heavy sword) || WeaponModifier=6%

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:
Shatter Strike:Used by turning the sword sideways and striking opponent with the flat side of the sword, works best aiming for joints or neck.

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

(The three warriors set out on their journey, Fangs glances at the map)

I'm quite good with a sword, learnt the skills from my brother.
Seems we have something in common Artas, i too spent my youngling days exploring the forests

Our first mission together and we get to slay goblins and feast on fruits and maybe even fish

(The excentric timerus turns to face her comrads as she wals backwards)
Have you ever tried mixing fish and fruit? I guarantee it's the tastiest thing ever... Anyway, i identified a potential camp site, we should have sufficiend protection amongs those trees

Jul 10, 2021 10:53 AM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY
POPULATION: Timerus || NAME: Garbrant Serdrin || AGE: 28 years old || GENDER: Male

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS
Weapon equipped: Blazen (a heavy sword) || WeaponModifier=6%

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
BASE EFFECT OF THE TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS OF THE TECHNIQUE:
Gale Harness:Control the wind around you to fuel your fire and deal damage

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

removed-userJun 3, 2022 7:11 PM
Jul 10, 2021 11:11 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:
Shatter Strike:Used by turning the sword sideways and striking opponent with the flat side of the sword, works best aiming for joints or neck.

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

Worrying about the Bob Woolly isn't going to help us defeat it

I'll share some wise words i picked up on my travels, Garbrant, "advantages and disadvantages are two sides of the same coin", that basically means any advantage our enemy has can be turned into a disadvantage, and the opposite's also true, any disadvantages we may have can be used to our advantage, so long as we know how to use them

Jul 10, 2021 12:38 PM

Sep 2016
Phileasson said:

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS
Items carried: -|| Potion || -

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=2
DETAILS OF YOUR TECHNIQUEL:

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

First answering to Fangs

"Thats nice to hear, that I wasnt the only idiotic kid to visit the forests. I guess both had luck that we werent killed while exploring." Artas chuckles a bit. "And yeah I already tried it, its quite refreshing depending on the fruits you use. Also thats good to know that you already have an idea for the first campsite, we will have to check it out!"

Answering to Garbrant

"It´s not really a scouting legion. Its more that soldiers are needed to check on the surrounding forests, if there are potential new hazards coming up or if new ways of travel are needed. Also if the army is moving, some soldiers are needed to scout ahead and report back to the main group whats ahead."
After that you could notice, that Artas is getting a bit pissed off. "Are you trying to mock me and the ways Im hunting? If you want we can try out if an arrow between your eyes will be enough for you to fall down!
Also are you out of your mind? Of course you will sense something that you may be afraid of, because the deeper we go the more we will be surrounded by beings that potentially want to eat us. We have many days of travel in front of us, we should NOT get rid of our food. What do you want to do? Hunt? Fish? So we stay in one place and are a better target? Better let me and Fangs make the decisions here in the wild since it seems like you never were out here for mulitple days.
If it makes you feel better I can climb the trees go a bit further ahead to see if something dangerous awaits us."

"And as Fangs now mentioned, we dont have to care about little Woolly, we are still in a completely different region from its supposed layer. And I agree with Fangs, having Food on us might be a slight disadvantage since something may, what i doubt since we are surrounded by many different smells, sniff us out, but its also a big advantage since we dont have to hunt and delay our travels."

Jul 10, 2021 12:46 PM

Dec 2013

INTERMISSION

As the three warriors are walking and talking to each other, getting acquainted with nice conversation. Suddenly the wind blows, the trees sway back and forth. Leaves are falling. There are strange quite noises can be heard from distance, getting closer, the woods and plants seems to have eyes, as if somebody or something is watching the three warriors from closed distance. But there seems to be no living beings that moves. However, it seems some plants are moving differently, not following the momentum where it should when blown by the wind.

Jul 10, 2021 1:36 PM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=2
DETAILS OF YOUR TECHNIQUE:

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

One could see the surprise on Artas face, having just berated Garbrant on his "sixth sense". He signed to them to stop and be quiet.

"I guess I have to apologize Garbrant, maybe you are useful. But the time to talk is over. I will climb up the trees and try get a peek on what we can expect. Garbrant, try to let us know where its coming from, if you can get a feeling from where. You both prepare for an ambush."

Artas quickly tries to scale the nearest tree to get on the first branch, equips his bow and tries to scan his surroundings to identify if something is and than whats coming.

Jul 10, 2021 1:55 PM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY
POPULATION: Timerus || NAME: Garbrant Serdrin || AGE: 28 years old || GENDER: Male

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

Jul 10, 2021 2:13 PM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

Explanations goes here

CONVERSATION

Something's not right... the wind blows in one direction, yet the plants sway in another, almost as if another force was pulling at them...

(Fangs puts one hand on her sword)

Jul 11, 2021 2:02 AM

Dec 2013

✶✶TREANT GOBLIN [NETHECITE] ✶✶

DESCRIPTION
These type of goblin, the 'treant type', is characterized by the growing flora surrounding their parts of body. These Nethecites are slightly more intelligent as compared to the usual goblin or imp. Although they hunt animals' meat, they also like eggs and plants. Just like goblin, they cook them with some available forestry ingredients such as mushrooms and old needles from hemlock and balsam fir trees. They have their own technique to fabricate a wooden bowl and cooking utensils from stones. Words of precaution for the travellers regarding this Nethecite: "Treant Goblins are very skillful in disguising themselves within the greenery of flora, which often time becomes their strategy for ambushing the traveler that passed by their territory "

STATISTICS
Nethecite Rank: D
Level = 1
baseHP=10
Astral energy=11
baseStrength= -
baseIntelligence= 5
baseC-EV= 5/5

NETHECITE ABILITY
Triglycerides
Base effect=1 || Debuff: Oil
Detail: Shoot the accumulation of the goblin's sweat into the target to lubricate them

ACTIVE SKILL
-

maxHP = ceiling{baseHP + base HP/10 x Level/m} = ceiling{10 + 10/10 x 1/0.2} = 15
maxAE = ceiling{baseHP + base HP/10 x Level/m} = ceiling{10 + 10/10 x Level/0.2} = 15
Intelligence= ceiling{base Intelligence + base Intelligence/5 x Level/m} = ceiling{5 + 5/5 x 1/2} = 6
C-EV physical Evasion=ceiling (base physical evasion + base physical evasion/5 x level /m) = ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/4) = 6
C-EV magic Evasion=Ceiling (base magic evasion + base magic evasion/5 x level /m) = Ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/2) = 6

TotalActionEffectWithoutAccessory=ceiling {BaseEffect x intelligence/[0.62 x Level + 1.38] x AstralModifier x EthericModifier)} = ceiling {2x 6/[0.62 x 1+ 1.38] x 1x 1)} = 3
No accessory, AccessoryModifier = 0
TotalActionEffect= 3 || Debuff: oil

Fangs don't wear shield and accessory
Fang's C-EV: 5/5
C-EV physical = ceiling (base physical evasion + base physical evasion/5 x level /2) = ceiling {5+ 5/5 x 1/2} = 6
C-EV magic = ceiling (base magic evasion + base magic evasion/5 x level /4) = ceiling {5+ 5/5 x 1/4} = 6
TotalEvasionRate= ceiling {(A-EV magic + S-EV magic + C-EV magic)/300 x 100%} = ceiling{(0+ 0 + 6)/300 x 100%} =2% chance to evade magic attack.

TotalActionEffect= 3 to Fangs|| Debuff: Oil || 2% chance for Fangs to evade

CONVERSATION

Suddenly from green bushes right near where Fangs standing, a Trean Goblin jumps onto Fangs I catch you off guard little one.. graahhhhhh he shoot the accumulation of the goblin's sweat to Fangs with 98% chance of successful damage. Fangs will probably realize as well that her body is suddenly covered with oily stick sweat of Goblin.
The goblin then stand guard standing a little bit distanced from Fangs while laughing gob gob gob gob gob
The goblin than starts to make weird sound ugh ugh gwahhh , ugh ugh gwahh gob gob gob gob gob

Jul 11, 2021 6:43 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

maxHP = ceiling{baseHP + base HP/10 x Level/m} = ceiling{20 + 20/10 x 1/0.15} = 34
CurrentHP = 34 - 3 = 31
Strength= ceiling{baseStrength+ baseStrength/5 x Level/m} = ceiling{10 + 10/5 x 1/1.5} = 12
C-EV physical Evasion=ceiling (base physical evasion + base physical evasion/5 x level /m) = ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/2) = 6
C-EV magic Evasion=Ceiling (base magic evasion + base magic evasion/5 x level /m) = Ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/4) = 6

CONVERSATION

Oil? Seriously?!

(Fangs slides across the grass wiping off as much of the oil as she can before jumping into the river)

philtecturophyJul 11, 2021 10:28 AM
Jul 11, 2021 7:49 AM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

maxHP = ceiling{baseHP + base HP/10 x Level/m} = ceiling{20 + 20/10 x 1/0.15} = 34
Strength= ceiling{baseStrength+ baseStrength/5 x Level/m} = ceiling{10 + 10/5 x 1/1.5} = 12
C-EV physical Evasion=ceiling (base physical evasion + base physical evasion/5 x level /m) = ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/2) = 6
C-EV magic Evasion=Ceiling (base magic evasion + base magic evasion/5 x level /m) = Ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/4) = 6

TotalActionEffectWithoutAccessory=ceiling {BaseEffect x Strength/[1.52 x Level + 4.48] )} = ceiling {2x 12/[1.52 x 1 + 4.48])} = 4
TotalActionEffect= 4

Trean Goblin don't wear shield and accessory
Trean Goblin's C-EV: 5/5
C-EV physical Evasion=ceiling (base physical evasion + base physical evasion/5 x level /m) = ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/4) = 6
C-EV magic Evasion=Ceiling (base magic evasion + base magic evasion/5 x level /m) = Ceiling (5 + 5/5 x 1/2) = 6
TotalEvasionRate= ceiling {(A-EV magic + S-EV magic + C-EV magic)/300 x 100%} = ceiling{(0+ 0 + 6)/300 x 100%} =2% chance to evade Gale Harness.

CurrentHP=34 || TotalActionEffect= 4 to Treant Goblin|| 2% chance for Treant Goblin to evade

CONVERSATION

Jul 11, 2021 9:00 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=2

TotalActionEffectWithoutAccessory=ceiling {BaseEffect x Strength/[1.52 x Level + 4.48] )} = ceiling {2x 12/[1.52 x 1 + 4.48])} = 4
TotalActionEffect= 4

TotalEvasionRate= ceiling {(A-EV magic + S-EV magic + C-EV magic)/300 x 100%} = ceiling{(0+ 0 + 6)/300 x 100%} =2% chance to evade Lion's Breath

CurrentHP=34 || TotalActionEffect= 4 to Treant Goblin|| 2% chance for Treant Goblin to evade

CONVERSATION

Artas was just starting to move to the tree, when he noticed Garbrants hand on his shoulder and getting again lectured. You notice Artas getting extremly irritated and angry. While getting rid of Garbrant hand from his shoulder Artas started to climb the tree and shouted:

"What the fuck are you talking about?! I know exactly how to move through the forests. And why the hell do you want to know the position of the sun right now while we are probably getting ambushed. What the hell is your ..."

Not able to end his sentence he hears some bushes rattling and the shout of the Goblin.

"SHIT, we will continue this later on!"

Artas hurries up to the tree branch he almost reached while rambling. He readies an arrow, concentrates on his Breath (using his Lions Breath) and shoots the Goblin

philtecturophyJul 11, 2021 10:33 AM
Jul 11, 2021 9:05 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

CurrentHP=31

TotalActionEffect= 4

TotalEvasionRate= ceiling {(A-EV magic + S-EV magic + C-EV magic)/300 x 100%} = ceiling{(0+ 0 + 6)/300 x 100%} =2% chance to evade Shatter Strike

CurrentHP=31 || TotalActionEffect= 4 to Treant Goblin|| 2% chance for Treant Goblin to evade

CONVERSATION

Come here goblin, you want to get me don't you?

(Fangs intices the goblin, the not so smart goblin takes the bait and jumps into the shallow river, as he tries to strike down fangs, the young timerus pulls a cunning move, dodging the goblin's blow and taking hold of his fist, using his streangth to her advantage, she manages to push the goblin off balance, as the goblin tries to break his fall, fangs hits him with a Shatter Strike right across his neck)
philtecturophyJul 11, 2021 10:30 AM
Jul 11, 2021 10:53 AM

Dec 2013

DESCRIPTION
These type of goblin, the 'treant type', is characterized by the growing flora surrounding their parts of body. These Nethecites are slightly more intelligent as compared to the usual goblin or imp. Although they hunt animals' meat, they also like eggs and plants. Just like goblin, they cook them with some available forestry ingredients such as mushrooms and old needles from hemlock and balsam fir trees. They have their own technique to fabricate a wooden bowl and cooking utensils from stones. Words of precaution for the travellers regarding this Nethecite: "Treant Goblins are very skillful in disguising themselves within the greenery of flora, which often time becomes their strategy for ambushing the traveler that passed by their territory "

STATISTICS
Level = 1
baseHP=10
Astral energy=11
baseStrength= -
baseIntelligence= 5
baseC-EV= 5/5

NETHECITE ABILITY
Triglycerides
Detail: Shoot the accumulation of the goblin's sweat into the target to lubricate them

ACTIVE SKILL
-

maxHP = ceiling{baseHP + base HP/10 x Level/m} = ceiling{10 + 10/10 x 1/0.2} = 15
maxAE = ceiling{baseHP + base HP/10 x Level/m} = ceiling{10 + 10/10 x Level/0.2} = 15
Intelligence= ceiling{base Intelligence + base Intelligence/5 x Level/m} = ceiling{5 + 5/5 x 1/2} = 6

TotalActionEffectWithoutAccessory=ceiling {BaseEffect x intelligence/[0.62 x Level + 1.38] x AstralModifier x EthericModifier)} = ceiling {2x 6/[0.62 x 1+ 1.38] x 1x 1)} = 3
TotalActionEffect= 3 || Debuff: oil

C-EV physical = ceiling (base physical evasion + base physical evasion/5 x level /2) = ceiling {5+ 5/5 x 1/2} = 6
C-EV magic = ceiling (base magic evasion + base magic evasion/5 x level /4) = ceiling {5+ 5/5 x 1/4} = 6
TotalEvasionRate= ceiling {(A-EV magic + S-EV magic + C-EV magic)/300 x 100%} = ceiling{(0+ 0 + 6)/300 x 100%} =2% chance to evade magic attack.

CurrentHP = 3 || TotalActionEffect= 3 to Fangs|| Debuff: Oil || 2% chance for Fangs to evade

CONVERSATION

What in earth!!!! It seems that this Goblin is ready to die!! He got damaged badly by the three warriors, but he used his last chance to escape for attacking Fangs again instead. He choose to kill his prey rather than escaping Dieeee little one graahhhhhhhhhh The goblin Shoot the accumulation of the goblin's sweat again onto Fangs. Guess what.. somebody is coming, you are dead meat...graahhh gob gob gob the badly wounded Goblin here laugh very hard because his friend has come: The Treant Bomb Goblin, to aid him in killing his prey, in this case, its none other than Fangs.

philtecturophyJul 11, 2021 11:00 AM

Jul 11, 2021 10:53 AM

Dec 2013

✶✶TREANT BOMB GOBLIN✶✶

DESCRIPTION
Treant bomb goblins commonly have relatively low health power, however are extremely agile and hard to catch. These Nethecites are nuisance, using bombs as their primary tactic to knock down their target. The bombs are typically made from basic materials such as gunpowder from charcoal gained from the Sangkhar border forest's woods, sulfur from sulfur deposits which can be found around volcanic regions and hot springs towards the North of Sangkhar border into the higher elevation territory that leads to Heroic trail, and pottasium nitrate from Nethecites' guano that are similar to the bat family. Treant bomb goblin can be at times working together with treant goblin and treant elder goblin. Beware that the fiery damage from the bomb are magnified when the victim is under the Oil debuff, that is, when under the Oil, the bomb damage increases by 50% until the 3 turns end as specified under the Oil debuff effect under the "Status Conditions" in the "Battle Mechanics" section.

STATISTICS
Level = 1
baseHP=10
Astral energy=11
baseStrength= -
baseIntelligence= 5
baseC-EV= 5/5

NETHECITE ABILITY
Throw Bomb
Base effect=2 || element: Fire
Detail: Throw bomb from distance

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TotalActionEffectWithoutAccessory=ceiling {BaseEffect x intelligence/[0.62 x Level + 1.38] x AstralModifier x EthericModifier)} = ceiling {2x 6/[0.62 x 1+ 1.38] x 1x 1)} = 6
Use fire element, Target is on Oil Debuff = Increases your damage from fire by 50% until the 3 turns end
TotalActionEffect= 6+3 = 9

TotalActionEffect= 9 to Fangs || 2% chance for Fangs to evade

CONVERSATION

Suddenly another Goblin jump down from the tree, and throw a bomb into Fangs. It seems that this Goblin was called by the earlier Treant Goblin when he made that weird sound, which is a signal to call friends or backup. Burn little one... Burrnnn... gob gob gob gob gob.. Your meat will be delicious, graaahhhhhh

Jul 11, 2021 11:05 AM

Dec 2013

INTERMISSION

The earlier Treant Goblin HP was reduced from MaxHP=15 to CurrentHP= 15 - 4 - 4 - 4=3. But the new Goblin come with MaxHP=15
It seems that these Goblins are smart enough. They targetted Fangs only. Now Fangs is quite badly wounded. His MaxHP was 34, now after the damages, consecutively 3, 3 then 9, so the CurrentHP = 34 - 3- 3- 9 = 19 . What will the two other warriors do to resolve this critical situation. Whereas the Goblins seems to keep coming.

Be careful that Fangs body now is covered by oil due to the Triglycerides attack by the earlier Goblin. So the Treant Bomb Goblin's bomb damages Fangs 1.5 times harder than usual effect. Because bomb is fire element, which the damage is magnified when there is oil.

Jul 11, 2021 11:22 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

CurrentHP=31

TotalActionEffect= 4

TotalEvasionRate= ceiling {(A-EV magic + S-EV magic + C-EV magic)/300 x 100%} = ceiling{(0+ 0 + 6)/300 x 100%} =2% chance to evade Shatter Strike

CurrentHP=19 || TotalActionEffect= 4 to Treant Goblin|| 2% chance for Treant Goblin to evade

CONVERSATION

(Fangs swims underwater to avoid the Treant Bomb Goblin's attack, but the remaindig oil on the water's surfice still catches fire, Fangs must find a way out of the water before running out of breath)

philtecturophyJul 11, 2021 12:17 PM
Jul 11, 2021 11:38 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=2

TotalActionEffect= 4

CurrentHP=34

CONVERSATION

Noticing the new enemy and that the first goblin is already badly wounded, Artas switches his attention to the new one. Instead of aiming directly at the bomb goblin, Artas would try to aim at the bombs themself. Since they probably wouldnt explode when getting hit, Artas tries to shoot them while being thrown so they get redirected midair

Jul 11, 2021 3:14 PM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

TotalActionEffect= 4

TotalEvasionRate= ceiling {(A-EV magic + S-EV magic + C-EV magic)/300 x 100%} = ceiling{(0+ 0 + 6)/300 x 100%} =2% chance to evade Gale Harness.

CONVERSATION

removed-userJun 3, 2022 7:12 PM
Jul 11, 2021 4:42 PM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

CurrentHP=31

TotalActionEffect= 4

CurrentHP=19 || TotalActionEffect= 4 to Treant Goblin|| 2% chance for Treant Goblin to evade

CONVERSATION

(Fangs spits out water as she get her breath back)
(Panting) ... I don't think i'm going swimming again any time soon... Thank you Garbrant, i owe you...

(Fangs pats Garbrant's shoulder, now the two warriors have to figure out their next move fast, as energy levels start to drop)

Jul 11, 2021 5:27 PM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

TotalActionEffect= 4

CONVERSATION

removed-userJun 3, 2022 7:12 PM
Jul 11, 2021 5:36 PM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

CurrentHP=31

TotalActionEffect= 4

CONVERSATION

(Panting as she lies on a rock) I don't what I hate more right now... water or fire...

You sure you don't want to eat the fish raw? I heard it's a popular delicacy in the east... Plus, it's a warm summer's night, there shouldn't be any risk of freezing... Garbrant? Garbrant??

(Fangs calls out Garbrant's name in vain as he already leaves to collect the fire wood)

Jul 13, 2021 10:32 AM

Dec 2013

✶✶TREANT BOMB GOBLIN✶✶

DESCRIPTION
Treant bomb goblins commonly have relatively low health power, however are extremely agile and hard to catch. These Nethecites are nuisance, using bombs as their primary tactic to knock down their target. The bombs are typically made from basic materials such as gunpowder from charcoal gained from the Sangkhar border forest's woods, sulfur from sulfur deposits which can be found around volcanic regions and hot springs towards the North of Sangkhar border into the higher elevation territory that leads to Heroic trail, and pottasium nitrate from Nethecites' guano that are similar to the bat family. Treant bomb goblin can be at times working together with treant goblin and treant elder goblin. Beware that the fiery damage from the bomb are magnified when the victim is under the Oil debuff, that is, when under the Oil, the bomb damage increases by 50% until the 3 turns end as specified under the Oil debuff effect under the "Status Conditions" in the "Battle Mechanics" section.

STATISTICS
Level = 1
baseHP=10
Astral energy=11
baseStrength= -
baseIntelligence= 5
baseC-EV= 5/5

NETHECITE ABILITY
Throw Bomb
Base effect=2 || element: Fire
Detail: Throw bomb from distance

ACTIVE SKILL
-

Calculation Battle Statistics (^Level^)

Calculation TAE (^Level^)

Calculation Enemy EV (^Enemy^)

MaxHP=15|| CurrentHP=15
MaxAE=15 || CurrentAE= 13
Physical Evasion=6 || Magic Evasion=6
TotalActionEffect= 0 || -

CONVERSATION

Seeing how precise Artas is with shooting the bomb, the Bomb Goblin trembles Graahhhhh, I'm out of here...gob..gob..gob He tries to run away, if now Artas leave him be, he would be successful to escape

philtecturophyJul 13, 2021 10:39 AM

Jul 13, 2021 10:36 AM

Dec 2013

DESCRIPTION

STATISTICS
Level = 1
baseHP=10
Astral energy=11
baseStrength= -
baseIntelligence= 5
baseC-EV= 5/5

NETHECITE ABILITY
Triglycerides

ACTIVE SKILL
-

MaxHP=15 || CurrentHP=3
MaxAE=15 || CurrentAE= 9
TotalActionEffect= 3 to Artas , debuff=oil || 2% chance for Artas to evade

CONVERSATION

Seeing the Trean Bomb Goblin running away, he wanted to run away, but it seems the situation is rather difficult for him to run, and he already is badly wounded, so cannot run too far, so he decided to launch his probably desperate final attack to Artas by shooting the accumulation of the goblin's sweat into Artas graaahhhhhhhhh.....dieee!!

philtecturophyJul 13, 2021 10:44 AM

Jul 13, 2021 11:10 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=2

Max HP=34 || CurrentHP=31 || Debuff: Oil
TotalActionEffect= 4 to Enemy || 2% chance for Goblin to evade (Roll 52 -> Hit)

CONVERSATION

Having hit the bomb the Bomb Goblin luckily flees from the scene. Refocusing on the other Goblin Artas was a bit surprised. On the one hand he couldnt see Garbrant and Fangs, they seem to have escaped and left him alone to fight. On the other hand the goblin that was already wounded ran towards him! Artas didnt really have time to react, the sweatprojectile of the goblin was already flying towards him and covered him in the oil. But Artas didnt hesitate and finished the goblin off.

Slowly he climbed down the tree again, concentrating on his surroundings to locate any other hostile enemies while approaching the body of the deady goblin. If the goblin has anything of interest on it, Artas would loot it and then continue to the river, washing off the oil from the attack and searching for any clues, where the others have gone.
Jul 13, 2021 1:02 PM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

Max HP=34 || CurrentHP=34 ||
TotalActionEffect= - || -% chance for - to evade (Roll - -> -)

CONVERSATION

removed-userJun 3, 2022 7:13 PM
Jul 14, 2021 1:49 AM

Dec 2013

INTERMISSION

The spirit that whisper to Garbrant was possibly Nethecites that wanders around Sangkhar and Dreamscape. Dreamscape is the place is what Timerus population believes as the intersection between the exquisite dream and suffering reality, the place where your soul can be eternal in peace, residing in the realm beyond our imagination. There are many transcendental beings on Earth whose existence are vague, whether possibly they are of this earth, living as Nethecites, or beyond this earth and dimension. They are what Timerus called spirits of the forest. The warriors that dies during the war, sometimes their voices can be heard whispering, are they really dead? Or transformed into Nethecites right before they lost their consciousness. Every children of Timerus must have heard the legend of Amarok, Asena, and Rakhsa. They were the three legendary pride of Timerus. The three were once high generals of Timerus, and had lead Timerus to the path of glory against the invading forces of Ersylien army hundreds of years ago. Their souls had returned peacefully, blend with the nature and air along with the earth's solemn prayers, yet their chivalry and bravery are inside every Timerus warriors and families until these days. Once in a while, their images and spirits can be seen by travellers who pass by the long path of Heroic Trail. Many believe that their spirits guard the Earth Core, and therefore only those with pure heart are allowed to travel the trail and reach the center of the earth. But this is another story for another time.

Right now, the three warriors should maintain their focus to finish their mission, to unite again as one group, then proceed to find the best area for the potential camp site at North Sangkhar, then proceed to the West of Sangkhar.

Jul 14, 2021 8:47 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS
HP: 20 || STRENGTH: 10 || C-EV: 5/5 || ALIGNMENT: 20 || EXP: 70 || LEVEL: 1

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS
Items carried: -|| Potion x1 || -

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

Max HP=34 || CurrentHP=34
TotalActionEffect= 4 to Enemy || 2% chance for Enemy to evade [Role dice] --> hit

CONVERSATION

(With the group supposidly reunited the warriors start setting up camp as dusk approaches)

(Fangs is up on a tree collecting fruits)
How's the fire and shelter coming along?

Hey Garbrant, hasn't Artas come back yet??

DigiCatJul 14, 2021 10:39 AM
Jul 14, 2021 10:11 AM

Sep 2016

EXPERIENCE POINTS

For experience points gained from Damaging per enemy:
TotalEXP= CurrentEXP + max{(TargetLevel-YourLevel), 1} x m
where m vary between the type of enemy

Here, m=40

TotalEXP= 30 + max{(1-1), 1} x 40 = 100 EXP
For RPing along Bonus +30 EXP
Garbran EXP= +70 @alexthetrex
Fangs EXP= +70 @DigiCat
Phileasson= +70

Dont forget that we Level up for every 100 xp gained. For each Level up the Base Effect increases by 1
Also dont forget to add the potion we got at the beginning of the adventure

Please update it in the RP template accordingly.

PhileassonJul 14, 2021 10:29 AM
Jul 14, 2021 10:20 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS
HP: 20 || STRENGTH: 10 || C-EV: 5/5 || ALIGNMENT: 20 || EXP: 100 || LEVEL: 2

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS
Gils: 200

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=3

Max HP=47 || CurrentHP=47
TotalActionEffect= 6 to Enemy || % chance for Enemy to evade [Role dice] --> hit

CONVERSATION

Having searched the body and found some money, Artas continues on to sneak down the riverstream until he sees any signs where the two others are.

PhileassonJul 14, 2021 10:25 AM
Jul 14, 2021 12:33 PM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

CONVERSATION

Jul 15, 2021 1:59 AM

Dec 2013

INTERMISSION

The three warriors are still separated. Its already at midnight. The forest become so dark, its quite hard to see any movements when it is distanced away. Its quite dangerous for them to be separated at this moment of time. Some Nethecites lurks during the night, at the bushes, right beneath the surface of the river, they find their prey at night, and a Timerus without his group, walking lonely all by himself, would be a good midnight snack for large Nethecite who lurks at night.

What strategy should they use to meet one another again, to reunite again? How should they overcome yet another difficulty in this journey that they had just started?

Jul 15, 2021 9:25 AM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

CONVERSATION

Jul 15, 2021 10:08 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

TotalActionEffect= 4 to Enemy || 2% chance for Enemy to evade [Role dice] --> hit

CONVERSATION

(Fangs follows Garbrant while stuffing herself with a fish she'd spreaded mushed fruit on, she attempts to answer Garbrant, but with her mouth so full of food all that can be heard is incomprehensible mumbling)

Jul 15, 2021 11:52 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=3

TotalActionEffect= 6 to Enemy || % chance for Enemy to evade [Role dice] --> hit

CONVERSATION

After having searched for a pretty long time, Artach finally sees the flicker of a flame on the other side of the river. He hurries to a spot, where the river isnt so deep and crosses it there. Slowly approaching the flickering flame, Artas tries to draw their attention by making some obvious noise so that they are not too surprised and acidentally attack him. As soon as he reaches them Artas let out a sigh of relief, but pretty quickly he spits in front of Garbrant. First quietly, but getting more and more agitated Artas tells him:

"You son of a bitch, first you insult and criticze me without even really knowing me, propose the shittiest ideas, than you dont take the ambush serious and at last leave me alone to potentially die?!"

Artas comes really close to Garbrant and you can see, that he is close to snapping.

"Just so you know, if I wouldnt be freezing and starving to death right now I would beat you to a pulp so the only sound you could make would be a little wail. Feel lucky that we still need you in full capacity, even if youre only good as cannon fodder."

As soon as Artas is finished he passes Garbrant so that his shoulder would push Garbrant shoulder so that he may stumble a bit. Artas approaches Fang, breathing deeply in and out to calm down a bit.

"Looks like they couldnt knock you out completly. Im happy that youre safe. Maybe next time try not to get the attantion of all the enemies at once."

Artas pats her on her shoulder.

"Now please, lead me somewhere where we can stay for the night, Im exhausted"

Now that hes calmed down you can see that hes a bit wobbly. You could guess, that hes not used to boiling over with anger.

Jul 15, 2021 2:13 PM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

CONVERSATION

Jul 15, 2021 3:41 PM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

CONVERSATION

(As Garbrant walks ahead Fangs pats Artas on the back in an attempt to calm him down)
Settle down my friend, the important thing's that we're all alive

(Fangs then stands on her tip toes to whisper something in Artas's ear)
Also, Garbrant not losing his cool is not a good sign, if he has to keep that smile pasted on his face any longer we're gonna have an explosion bigger than what the goblin was thowing at us

Oh, and saved you some dessert
(Fangs sticks a half fruit covered fish in Artas's mouth before catching up with Garbrant thinking up a way she might be able to calm the oldest warrior down, she can't help but think he's putting up a more mature front in order to be a good role model to the two younger timerus and worries this might be to his detriment)

Jul 16, 2021 6:39 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=3

CONVERSATION

Accepting the food and having his mouth stuffed Artas doesnt really talk for the rest of the Mile and concentrates on regaining some strength. When they reach the camp Site Artas would first take off most of his clothing and lays it near the fire, then he would ready his tent.

"I will take the first watch if youre fine with it. Need to dry my clothes and warm myself up near the fire so I dont get sick. Who should I wake up first?"

PhileassonJul 16, 2021 11:05 AM
Jul 16, 2021 8:54 AM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

CONVERSATION

Jul 16, 2021 9:34 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

CONVERSATION

(Garbrant's comments fly right over Fangs's head, as she stares at the barely clothed Artas, her face bright red)

Jul 16, 2021 9:59 AM

Dec 2013

INTERMISSION

The three Timerus warriors seems to be relaxing right now, one of them even ready to sleep, not knowing the danger this forest may cause into them.
At night, Sangkhar Border is a dangerous territory. There is no guarantee that these warriors may see the daylight tomorrow.
The air is getting cold. Everything is so quite.. Just the sound of nature that can be heard. The sound of river flowing and the trees swaying back and forth.
Is this too quite environment seems suspicious? Or is it just an ordinary phenomenon?....

philtecturophyJul 16, 2021 10:24 AM

Jul 16, 2021 11:04 AM

Sep 2016

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=3

CONVERSATION

Having taken the first watch for tonight, Artas sits for the first bit near the fire, finally having some time to get a breather and getting a bit warmer. Since Garbrant already is asleep, he would atleast warn Fangs:

"If you go to sleep, you should make sure that you are warm. I will let the flame die as soon as everything is dried, when im alone i dont want to attract too many to the light of the flame. Since none of you really care whos taking second watch I would suggest that Garbrant takes it, You have been beaten up by the goblins and probably should have an interrupted sleep until its your turn."

A bit later, when his clothes have dried, Artas would stop adding new wood to the flames so that they would slowly die down. For the Rest of the Watch, he would climb the nearest Tree that has a good overview of the campsite, his bow at the ready in case this suspicious quite is not only suspicious.

If nothing should happen, Artas would wake Garbrant up around one third into the night, so he would take over the watch.

PhileassonJul 17, 2021 10:08 AM
Jul 16, 2021 11:34 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

CONVERSATION

(Fangs gets defencive at Artas's comment)
Who said i needed sleep, i'll take the next watch

(A third into the night though, as Fangs watches the fire, she slowly inches closer to a sleeping Artas... Now sitting right next to him, she contemplates if to get any closer, but is Artas really asleep yet?)

Jul 16, 2021 12:10 PM
Jul 2018

Garbrant Serdrin
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Gale Harness
Base effect=2

CONVERSATION

removed-userJun 3, 2022 7:14 PM
Jul 17, 2021 7:00 AM

Dec 2013

✶✶TREANT SNAKE✶✶ [m=30]

DESCRIPTION
This elongated, legless, carnivorous Nethecite was originally a reptile, specifically part of the order of squamata the largest order of reptile, and was then genetically modified due to astral leakage. The existence of Treant snake is quite common around Sangkhar border. Just like the characteristic of the ancient snake, Treant snake has extraordinary detection mechanism, that is, by resting their jaw on the surface, they are capable of detecting vibrations on the angstrom scale. Along with the technique of disguising themselves within the forestry greenery, these Nethecites often have high probability of success for launching ambushes into their selected targets.

STATISTICS
Level = 2
baseHP=12
Astral energy=12
baseStrength= -
baseIntelligence= 7
baseC-EV= 10/10

NETHECITE ABILITY
Sudden Stroke
Base effect=3 || Debuff: Poison
Detail: Catapult a sudden poisonous bite into the target with a very high probability of success

ACTIVE SKILL
-

MaxHP=24|| CurrentHP=24
MaxAE=24 || CurrentAE= 24-3=21
TotalActionEffect= 11, Debuff=Poison to Fangs || 2 % chance for Fangs to evade [Role dice] --> Rolled - 83 --> hit.
[/b]

CONVERSATION

Its nearly 4.30 AM, An evil incarnation, a hungry Nethecite, ready to have a breakfast!!! this Giant Snake is serious business and is seriously hungry!!
The vibration is in the air and in the ground from Artas's loud snoring seemed to make the snake found his way to the camp. This snake intend to swallow a Timerus full.
He detected Gabrant on the ground, but he is quite big in size, not fit for the breakfast snack.
The snake detected sleeping Artas on a tree, with Fang besides him, a perfect size for breakfast.. He plans to eat Fangs aliveee...
He crawls slowly, quietly, no sound was made, crawl up onto the tree, and now not far from Fangs, using its poisonous sudden stroke, he hurry ambush that Female Timerus!!!!

SSSssssshhhhhhaaaaAAAAAaaassshhhhhhHHHH!!!

He successfully bite her at her right hand, inject a deadly poison to her flesh and blood... First to poison her, then eat her when she becomes incapacitated...

Jul 17, 2021 7:10 AM

May 2021

Fangs
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
POISON (2 turns left; -3 per turn)

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Shatter Strike
BASE EFFECT TECHNIQUE:
Base effect=2
DETAILS TECHNIQUE:

Max HP=47 || CurrentHP=33
TotalActionEffect= 6 to Enemy || 4% chance for Enemy to evade [Role dice] --> Rolled 63 --> hit

CONVERSATION

(Fangs suddenly feels a stinging pain to her hand, she turns her head to find herself face to face with the treant snake)
Son of a bitch!

(Insulting the beast she grabs hold of her sword and hits it on it's head causing the snake to drop her onto a sleeping Artas)

DigiCatJul 17, 2021 3:50 PM
Jul 17, 2021 10:20 AM

Sep 2016
Phileasson said:

Artas Arcus
Timerus Warrior

CHARACTER IDENTITY

CHARACTER STATISTICS

ITEMS AND EQUIPMENTS

STATUS CONDITION
none

ACTIVE SKILL
-

TECHNIQUE
TECHNIQUE NAME:
Lions´s Breath
Base effect=3

TotalActionEffect= 6 to Enemy || 4 % chance for Enemy to evade [Role dice] --> rolled 92 --> hit

CONVERSATION

Suddenly being woken up by the impact of Fangs falling against him Artas tries to grasp the situation as quickly as possible. He sees the silhouette of the snake in the still dark surroundings, only illuminated by the light of the stars. Artas takes a quick peek down if Garbrant is awake, and since he is, quickly pulls out an arrow to shoot the snake.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [INTRODUCTION]

philtecturophy - Jun 28, 2021

10 by Astachanna »»
Jun 14, 2023 5:09 PM

» [REMULUS] TRANSIENITY FOREST

philtecturophy - Jun 26, 2021

17 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 8, 2023 5:16 AM

» [REMULUS] RESEARH FACILITY 1: The Abandoned Factory

14 by Setsu_Ka »»
Jun 8, 2022 11:25 AM

Sticky: » [TIMERUS] CHARACTER CREATIONS

8 by Moonspeak »»
May 8, 2022 4:00 AM

» [EARTH] INDRAVAJHNA

38 by philtecturophy »»
Apr 27, 2022 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.