Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 27, 2020 8:03 AM

Mar 2020
Thank you Shinichiro Watanabe and Studio Bones for making this series and special thanks to all the musicians who were the soul to this series and the use of different genres was too great. I am finally convinced that music is needed and can also be used to heal and is definitely used to convey a message to someone or to everyone. All the music and animation and the characters were too great. As expected from Shinichiro Watanabe of working with multiple genres and the whole Mars being in crisis and the political and government issues were something which I was not looking forward to but it showed that no matter the crisis we are still connected to Earth and love is something which binds us together and a ray of hope will always be there and that can be music which will instill a peace of mind and be a driving force to move forward. Final verdict...9/10. Thank you everyone who were associated with this show.
Jan 11, 2021 12:48 AM

Aug 2013
think i would've enjoyed the ending more if i had managed to finish this before experiencing that god-awful "Imagine" video a bunch of shit celebs put out in early 2020 cuz thats what the ending of this felt like LMAO
wow gay
Jan 13, 2021 8:26 PM
Apr 2020
I give a little bit too much love to music animes. (K-On i rated a 9, Your Lie in April a 10). So this really sat well with my typical taste in anime. Had the cute slice of life moments that K-On! had but also the dramatic elements from Your Lie in April. This last episode was too good. Bringing everyone together for a song that was meant for the world to be heard is a good way to end it. (Hopefully not for good). The politics seemed a bit too relevant but i could care less really. 10/10 (11/10 if I could for Denzel Curry)
Jul 2, 2021 7:54 PM

Apr 2014
this series went from be loving it to me not really enjoying it to wow the final ep was amazing

the first half of the series was simply amazing imo but the 2nd half just wasnt good

it was just like in the 2nd half of the series everything that made the series amazing was just left behind and instead they tried to throw in so much bs that it just killed the whole feel i had for the series

but i will say the final ep was beautiful even after all the trash of the 2nd half the final ep brought everything back that made me love the series to begin with and i thank them for that

as for the end the "to be continused.......... In Your Minds" honestly made me lol but also happy that it ended there cause i feel if they was to try and make more it would just end up as bad as the 2nd half was well besides the final ep of course

all in all i did still enjoy the series the first half and the final ep was simply amazing will miss Carole and Tuesday
"one step at a time"
Jun 30, 2022 12:50 PM
Dec 2021
For me, this was absolutely fucking shit, trashyass anime.
Oct 3, 2022 10:07 PM
Apr 2022
i can't explain how good this anime is. it just is. that. good.
Nov 24, 2022 1:50 AM

Oct 2022
Ok the plot leaves a lot to be desired but I've loved all the songs from this show tbh, and the miraculous 7 minutes were everything they could be. Obviously, it was never going to be a song that genuinely changes the world because let's be realistic.

Overall, this show was a mix of ups and downs for me. 7/10
Dec 3, 2022 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
Nice first half, confusing second half. Story took a dive to me. What was up with Tao. Too much overwhelming information going on. Politics, designer babies, human experimentation.

Liked the character designs and the songs but my favorite part was Carole getting to meet her father!
Dec 21, 2022 7:05 PM
Dec 2022
Un desenlace muy emocionante para esta bonita historia.
Jun 15, 2023 6:31 PM
Apr 2023
Hanging ending, but it was positive so I’m satisfied
Jan 18, 3:58 PM
Aug 2020
we are the world new song
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 29, 8:58 PM
Feb 2015
Oh my the episode bring tears to my eyes, definitely memorable and moving episodes. Mother~.. One of best ending to an anime and everyone singin it man.
Apr 28, 4:24 AM

Feb 2019
What. What an episode. That was beautiful. Lots to unpack here.

Just realised now that Tuesday is really pretty. I really like her physically. Noticed it when she was celebrating finishing the song, when she was about to jog, and when she sang.

I'm glad that Valerie redeemed herself by refusing to continue on that path knowing what Jerry did.

And that was such a beautiful ending song. Really tugged at my heartstrings. Some closure for Angela too. Her story has been so amazing. Sad, tragic, but in the end beautiful. I'm glad that the three of them became friends, embracing each other on stage.

The only thing this lacks is a true continuation. It doesn't have to be a full series or a movie. We just need to know what happened afterwards. Those cops coming in to arrest them all, did they get to arrest them in the end? What effect did that song have? We know it caused the 7-Minute Miracle, but what exactly happened?

But seeing that I'm watching this 5 years later and there hasn't been more to this, I guess we'll never know.

8/10. Great series overall. Production values were top-notch. Story was great, though sometimes they didn't hit the mark. The whole thing with Tao to be honest somewhat doesn't tie into the series. Sometimes too little focus was on Carole and Tuesday themselves. Valerie seemingly gave up on taking back Tuesday even though she literally had her kidnapped and brought home at one point. But after that she did nothing. It wasn't perfect. But it was still great.

Loved some of the songs. Will miss this series.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

159 by Gorgos »»
Sep 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2019

115 by Kamirura »»
Aug 23, 9:15 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

117 by MimiHamburger »»
Jun 30, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2019

111 by OtterBoy1 »»
Jun 9, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

73 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 27, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.