Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2009 3:13 PM

Apr 2009
Im Shannon and im the club creater. :) I always accept friend requests. But make sure to talk to me every once and a while. Sasuke Uchiha is my favorite anime character. My favorite manga is Naruto and my favorite anime is Kuroshitsuji.

Who's next? :)
ShancakeschanDec 28, 2009 3:02 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 21, 2009 11:40 AM

Oct 2008
I'm DominateOne...a huge fan of Kuroshituji and Sasuke...I love making people laugh..it is what I live for..I'm easy to talk to and alwasy willing to help out anyone that comes to me..
Jul 21, 2009 11:50 AM

May 2009
Yeah, I'm Koji-Chan (or only Koji). I'm huuuuge fan of yaoi/shonen-ai, Kuroshitsuji (Grellm Drossel, Sebastian & Ciel <3) and L. My english sucks because I'm finnish...
I like drawing manga... Oh, and I have o website n____n but it's finnish only...
I'm sensitive person and I haven't meny good friends u___u

Jul 21, 2009 11:54 AM
Dec 2008
Ok..Rai and I really don't get on as much..but hey here I am..lol Im a great person to get to know and love meeting new people :D
Jul 21, 2009 1:13 PM

Sep 2008
So, here I am~.

I'm Gabriela and I'm from Poland. Friends always call me pervert or yuri freak, I really don't know why. (I'm not lying!) I like many series and I can't decide which's my favourite. Oh... And I love to meet new people. ^^
It's okay to be braindead gay. ♥
Jul 21, 2009 2:18 PM

Apr 2009
Yayyy~ Welcome everyone!
Jul 21, 2009 6:16 PM

Jul 2009
Hehe shannon can't talk/type :D
Every and a while? Ho ho ho.
And you can't delete muh post B-Z I'm your bestie..

LOL

I'm Kaitie,Sebastian is my favorite :) Shannon doesn't believe me when I say that Sebastian ate Ciel's soul,she's stubborn.
I live in the U.S. Yaoi is amazing... I would love new friends and anime shows to watch!
I love Shannon very much and im stupid and dont know what im talking about. :)
ShancakeschanJul 21, 2009 6:34 PM
Jul 23, 2009 7:22 AM

Apr 2009
im mhacy..
im from philippines..
I love Ciel Phantomhive and sebby
I also love kuroshitsuji of course...xD
editing pics is my passion and website collaboration..xD
I hope all of us here can get along well...^^

Jul 24, 2009 4:01 AM

Jul 2009
hi :D
I'm ayakabun, you can call me Ayaka (that's my screen name of course).
i love watching anime and always on the lookout for more awesome animes :D
Aug 5, 2009 6:02 AM

Jul 2009
Hi.. I'm UnluckyClover or Alexandra.. I'm from Romania, and I know, my english is real bad.. I'm really shy and sensitive.. My favorite manga is Akkan baby&Kuroshitsuji, even if Kuroshitsuji is still ongoing.. Favorite anime.. 5 centimeters per second I think, and my favorite character is Ciel.. I love his complex personality..
Sounen-ai/yaoi fan girl.. J-rock fan girl.. Uhm... I think that's all :) ..

sorry for bad english >.<
Aug 11, 2009 5:21 AM

Mar 2008
Hello there, I'm Otawan or grunty_luv. My preferences usually lie with manga over anime, so in short, I read quite a lot. Right now some of my favourite on-going series are xxxHolic, Kuroshitsuji, Bakuman and Gintama. I'm a self-proclaimed Jumpwhore. I started reading manga around four years ago, and I've been watching anime since I was five or six.

Right now my favourite character is Takagi from Bakuman.
Aug 12, 2009 12:55 AM

Oct 2008
Hey Hey!
I'm shadowsword, 17 from Malta. I watched Kuroshitsuji only about two weeks ago and I'm obesessed with it. I'm mostly into shonen animes and my other favourites are Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, Saiyuki etc. I read a few manga too. When I like an anime I usually read the manga but I prefer anime because fighting scenes and action are better :) I watched Dragonball and Pokemon on tv when I was about 7 years old but last summer I started watch anime on the net. Well, mostly I love evil characters and right now my favourite is Nnoitra Jiruga from Bleach. I also love metal and rock music but I also enjoy anime and movie soundtracks :)
Sep 25, 2009 2:07 PM

Dec 2008
Konichiwa ~ I'm Melanie/Melly/Anilee/"hey, you!" I <3 Kenshin, FruitsB, and very lately, Kuroshitsuji because I want to have a 3some w/the dark duo. Muwhawaaaa~! At the moment I'm attempting to make a dent in One Piece. Only 5 gazillion more episodes to go...

"If you don't risk your life, you can't create a future." ~Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 25, 2009 3:30 PM

Aug 2009
y0! I'm Fahlaine and my real name is Regina. You can also call me Inferno, that's what my friends usually call me when they don't use my name. The reason? I'm an evil vegetarian! Moahaha! :]

I like to watch anime, of course. Although I have an ability to always find things that annoy the hell out of me, I can still enjoy it.
No, I don't like manga. I prefer books because when you read them, you can use your imagination to create pictures in your head, which is absolutely impossible if you read manga.

My favorite character is Zelman Clock, from Black Blood Brothers. A sexy 800-years-old vampire with an ability to create and control fire! RAWWWRR ;D
That guy will always be my favorite. Or at least if I don't find a more good looking a**hole, which is probably impossible. :D

Maybe I wrote too much now.. Anyway, feel free to leave a comment or something.
xinfernoxSep 25, 2009 3:47 PM
Nov 3, 2009 9:37 AM

Nov 2009
Hmm. -thinks-
My names Tii
I'm short enough to be a doll.
I cosplay for a living because I have nothing better to do.
Drocell the next person to cosplay.
I tilt my head slowly when I talk to you sometimes.
I type a lot. Let's chat <3 ^^
Nov 4, 2009 10:33 PM

Apr 2009
Welcome Tii!
I would love to know how your cosplay turns out!
I often tilt my head when im confused.. haha :D
Nov 8, 2009 10:35 AM
Oct 2009
Yay. I'm Nariko. ^^
I'm from Poland(this is why my english is sooo baaad xD).
I love my lovely and cute Watanuki Kimihiro(xxxHOLiC). ^^"
I like drawing(I think, I'm really good in it^^). I like listen to music of MUCC, Plastic Tree, LM.C and D. This is all^^".
Dec 2, 2009 11:51 AM

Dec 2009
*bows*
My name is CremeOfRolo. You can call me Creme or Asuka. :3
I like to draw, I speak Japanese. I love to cosplay.

At the current moment, Drocell is my over all favorite anime character.
While I'm at it, I have developed the habit of singing "My fair lady" Randomly and tilting my head. XD

^^;;;;

My favorite anime are Code geass, Kuroshitsuji, and Rurouni Kenshin.

Dozo yoroshiku~
*bow*
Dec 2, 2009 9:14 PM

Apr 2009
Welcome! Welcome!
Dec 21, 2009 5:45 PM

Sep 2009
Ohayo, I'm Kya. I hate yaoi (but i respect people who like it so i think i'm a good girl 8D) I like to draw characters of animes and talk with friends ^^ (do you want to be my friends *.*). My favorite anime and manga is Naruto (but i love Kuroshitsuji and Pandora Hearts as well ~.~) My Favorite Character is Sasuke.

Done XP
May 28, 2010 9:08 AM
Sep 2009
Hi there!
I'm Tankou. My real name is Joanna and I'm from Poland. I love playing violin. I like old stuff: everything that's victorian-esque, vintage style, classical music... 60s rock. Most people think I'm a bit strange, and some of them think I'm insane. (well... I am). Maybe that's because I like scary things and bloody stuff. ;>
My fave anime? Kuroshitsuji (of course) and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
I'm still learning English so I probably make a lot of mistakes so... sorry for that.
Jun 15, 2010 12:33 PM
Jun 2010
hello im mewrenee45 i dont mind yaoi i love yuri i will take any freind requests my favourite anime is kyo kara maoh with kuroshitsuji catching up my fav anime character is king edward V i dont like manga so i dont read any well exept kuroshitsujis i like to read big big books and i hate school i only love one real person and that is king edward V the one that died in the bloody toer he is also in kuroshitsuji but no one loves him and i am logged in to crunchyroll
Jul 8, 2010 4:05 PM

Jan 2009
Hi Nice to Meet you guys i'm xlunedanslecielx. I like anything so long as it has a great storyline. I lean more towards shonen and less on shojo (because sometimes the girl-main-character cries over the most absurd thing, sorry if anyone's offended ^^'). In the future, I really would like to sew my own costume for a cosplay as Drocell Cainz. Currently, my favorite anime is Kuroshitsuji 1 and II; I'm watching Soul Eater, and my favorite characters are Roy Mustang (haha), Ciel, DC (of course), Kurogane & Fai (T:RC), and Hitsugaya, oh and Yankumi. My favorite J-Dorama is Gokusen! My Fave J-Movie is Shindou.

And once again, Hello ^^.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why is everyone gone

LordDrosselKeinz - Jul 13, 2017

0 by LordDrosselKeinz »»
Jul 13, 2017 12:59 AM

» What do you think of Drossel?

Shancakeschan - Jul 19, 2009

17 by LordDrosselKeinz »»
Feb 5, 2017 9:33 PM

Sticky: » Member Cards! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Shancakeschan - Aug 15, 2009

229 by fruidechan »»
Sep 30, 2011 1:41 PM

Poll: » Lets Count to a Million! ~Spam Thread. ( 1 2 3 )

Shancakeschan - Oct 23, 2009

102 by lera »»
Jun 12, 2010 3:47 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Discussion!

Shancakeschan - Aug 12, 2009

13 by Daika-san »»
May 18, 2010 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.