Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 19, 2020 11:37 PM

Jul 2011
Just thought that I should try and start a new discussion here since this club doesn't seems to be active at all.

Let's go with a common question for starters:
Who is your most fav Vtuber(s)?
What dragged, or even attracted you into watching these videos?

My current top3 are FBK, Coco and Suisei.

Forum set by secret santa
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 21, 2020 3:14 PM
Aug 2010
I'm still unfamiliar with most of them but right now I have a keen interest in:

- Haachama
One of the main reasons why is that she embodies the "abruptly thrown into Western Internet culture not knowing what's going on" aesthetic (remember the viral n-word videos?). For example see her being requested to sing Never Gonna Give You Up without having heard the song before. She's fed new memes by her viewers and the enthusiastic way she plays along with it is endearing. Just recently she was taught the meaning of "p*ggers" in an ASMR stream of all things and the next day she uses it in a video title. She knows just enough English to be able to interact with English culture but not enough to fully understand it. And more generally she's down with shitposting in a way that's both cute and relatable. (´ ω `♡)

- Korone
She's really cute, her friendship with Okayu is especially heartwarming. Engages plenty with English-speaking viewers. Her demeanor and cultural references just radiate millennial energy to me which I enjoy on a personal level and satisfies my 00s nostalgia boner. (⌒▽⌒)

- Noel
Her voice is really nice. She obviously "gets" ASMR and makes me experience just with casual soft spoken sentence endings. Just listen to her call herself "thicc" over and over, pure gold.

My first exposure to Vtubing was a very small male ASMR YouTuber named Austin Rook whom I've been following for 6+ years, who started posting old school edited Vtuber videos 2+ years back. At the time I didn't know that was an actual thing called Vtubing (⌒_⌒;)

Projekt Melody's controversy top ranking on an adult streaming website was my first time realising this was an actual concept. After that, I must've gotten Korone recommendations or something. I only recently got into other Vtubers and Hololive in general.

Oct 22, 2020 2:30 AM

Nov 2013
my top3:
1. Haachama
2. Akai Haato
3. Haachama chama~
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Nov 28, 2020 12:40 PM
Aug 2011
The first one that got my attention was Pekora and I still have a soft spot for her, peko. She has that 100% silliness going for her.

Korone is really adorable.

Oozora Subaru, really like her accent, way of talking. Is her's a Kansai thing, does anyone know? I don't know enough to place the region. Either way, really adorable and relatable type.

Gawr Gura is pretty adorable for the new Hololive English crew, and can be nice to watch the live streams without needing subbed clips.

I need to branch out more and check out more of the other girl's stuff but it's a balance of that and following the existing ones I know are good, and all my other stuff I need to do. It sucks when there are live streams here and I have to work.
Jan 7, 2021 4:26 AM
Oct 2020
EVERYONE NANO DAZO
Jan 7, 2021 4:27 AM
Oct 2020
KyouKaiTen said:
my top3:
1. Haachama
2. Akai Haato
3. Haachama chama~
ONNAJI JANAI KA?? ONNAJI CHANNERU JANNAI?
Jan 8, 2021 6:43 PM
Aug 2020
The one that dragged me in the rabbit hole is probably korone/miko.

My top 3:
Fubuki: Best catfox friend
Botan: Cute adidas lion
Marine: Horny pirate captain

~ I look foward to watch more of their streams and how they grow as vtubers. :)
Jan 24, 2021 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
Akai Haato dragged me into the rabbit hole .
My top 3 :
1.Haachama
2. Mori Calliope
3.Oozora Subaru
Jan 25, 2021 8:38 AM

Oct 2020
I can still see light shining down on me abet rather dim. My top 3

Korone: Was watching one of her clip since I was curious and everything went downhill after that. I just like her bubbly personality and her interaction with other Hololive members especially Okayu. The fact she's trying to connect to her English viewer is a plus for me.

Coco: She is so chaotic like you would not believe.

Gawr Gura: As with Korone I just love her infectious personality. Her streams are always fun and lighthearted and she always engages with the audience very well. She's my fav holoEN member.

Mar 19, 2021 2:54 AM

Jan 2019
Pekora
my comedian, never fail to deliver great content
and that unique laugh

Coco
chaotic, easy to understand because she's fluent in both English and Japanese

Risu
chaotic in another way, very funny and have great jokes

Haachama
Haachama is uhh, Haachama

Gura
produce great content, love her singing voice (top 3 in Hololive for me)

others:
Suisei - her song/ song covers
Calli - her songs
Matsuri - her short vids and her song covers
Fubuki - her short vids
Mar 19, 2021 4:16 AM
Mar 2021
Imma put my top 2 favorite vtuber here so please go easy on my reviews. Thanks in advance!

For my number one spot it's gotta be Uruha Rushia. Why Rushia? Well, where can you find another Necromancer who will give you a free screaming Asmr. On top of that she has a cute voice and she can be your nekoromancer imouto who really loves you (caution: she really loves you so much she doesn't want you to watch other girls stream, but that's okay her being a yandere sometimes is also one of her good points). But beware, don't call her a "cutting board" or else shes goi-

I really love all the vtubers but Rushia really caught my attention so it's gotta be her.

My number two spot is going to be the loveable tako who will make yagoos dream come true all by herself, Ninomae Ina'nis the 5 star foreigner servant (Lol). Okay so Ina, i really love how chill she was and how she always make puns.. I mean, i also can't get inaff of her puns and how good she is when it comes to it. (She also loves to tease the chat sometimes and she also tends to forget to wash their dishes which leads to her getting scolded by Mama tako, but that's fine. I love our tako just as much as you guys do).. She is a really cute tako that sometimes she questions herself whether she's a tako or a human. Dude, why not both? With the human form and the tako personality combined she's perfect.

I really love Ina the most in HoloEN. . But that doesn't mean i don't love the others. For me, Ina is really relatable because of how calm and relaxing her stream can get most of the time.
ChikaaaaaaaMar 19, 2021 7:49 AM
Manga list
Anime list
Forum Posts
Apr 2, 2021 6:29 PM

May 2012
My favorite is Korone Inugami peko~

All of the girls are great but Korone is the one I watch the most. I love when she tries to speak English to us "ovaseas guys" and she has improved a lot over the last year!
Apr 25, 2021 1:28 PM

Oct 2020
Currently watching Pekora to my large vast of vtubers.

May 9, 2021 2:28 AM
May 2018
Here is my current top 5.
1. Oozora Subaru (Shorthair, extrovert, amazing voice. This is my fetish in one.)
2. Shirogane Noel (Mostly because she's streaming games that I really like, and plus shooort hair)
3. Pavolia Reine (Chill and she is Indonesian, gotta support VTuber from my country)
4. Moona Hoshinova (Same with Reine)
5. Ninomae Ina'nis (Most of my time spent is when she is doing draw stream, and gotta love her PUNny jokes)
GT3_gamerSep 11, 2022 4:32 AM
Jul 7, 2021 9:21 PM
Oct 2016
I am a Gura fan through and through. Second would be Pekora followed by Korone. Ame is my second favorite English mem. Miko is who i found first to push me down the rabbit hole so i give her a lot of credit too.
Jul 8, 2021 1:34 PM

Jan 2021
1. Korone
2.Amelia Watson
3.Matsuri
Sep 17, 2021 8:05 PM
Apr 2021
1. Oozora Subaru
2. Mori Calliope
3. Gawr Gura
Oct 9, 2021 8:52 PM
Aug 2019
Mori Calliope
Gwar Gura
Usada Pekora
Inugami Korone
Amelia Watson
Ouro Kronii

not necessarily in that order
Dec 30, 2021 8:25 PM
Dec 2021
My top 3:
1. Suisei ~ kawaii naaa
2. Towa Sama
3. Sora Sama
Apr 15, 2022 11:52 PM

Nov 2013
Kobo Kanaeru

If you understand indonesian, you'll see how funny this girl is. She is the Pekora of ID. Also her singing voice is pretty good, she can even sing while playing guitar, pls listen to her karaoke guys.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Oct 11, 2023 6:58 AM
Sep 2022
my top three are Ina, Fauna, and Aqua.
the holomem that got me into hololive in the first place was Korone, I saw her SOAP clip around 2020.
Jun 8, 12:20 PM
Aug 2020
Pekora and Miko!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Thoughts on Korone?

PederNissen - Jan 8

0 by PederNissen »»
Jan 8, 3:52 AM

» Thoughts?

PederNissen - Jan 7

0 by PederNissen »»
Jan 7, 7:47 AM

» Hololive MAL Entries

NumenoreanNazgul - Sep 23, 2021

1 by IridescentJaune »»
Jul 30, 2023 11:40 AM

» Hololive x Suiesha Manga recommendations

Empanadadeuva - Apr 15, 2022

1 by KyouKaiTen »»
Apr 15, 2022 11:50 PM

» First Holomem

chibinetsuke - Dec 14, 2021

1 by Iebusu »»
Dec 30, 2021 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.