Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2020 6:31 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
BIG OOF, Lavie, you've messed up BIG TIME. For helping in Garnet's situation, the docking of LiGHTs's points was a - 70, but at least it was a collective team effort to gain 10 points back. That means expulsion could still very well be within the cards for Tiara and Co., they really need to work extra hard for it.

Garnet's intimidation of Emilia is just about the most Yuri thing ever.

The idol Orchestra comes back with Sugar Pocket's performance, but that plot always feels very MEH (since it's carried over from the mixed-media), just a niche but not the most flattering thing.

So, the next step for Tiara and Co.: to pull off an "extraordinary" Orchestra to escape being expelled, is it their turn to shine? But being the little sister of Eliza (a member of Ray), supernova's Yue has a lot on her shoulders, and Tiara...her enthusiasm only carries luminous hope forward.

Watcher beware...the song plot is coming!
KANLen09Aug 17, 2020 3:33 AM
Aug 15, 2020 6:38 AM

Feb 2018
If that's your wish, then what's your reason for singing?

I like that Chinese background, somehow it seems real. An automatic door from a Wood, are you sure about that. Somehow Yue reminds me of a character out there I don't really remember it, maybe it's from H series. Yeah, at least this episode is not that noisy and also I really like Tiara, not the problem in this eps but those hug. What was that last scene, why did it have to end like that.

can't wait for the next Episode. I don't want to talk about the orchestra.

Aug 15, 2020 7:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
-70 points because of the map...OOF
Can't wait to see their orchestra seriously.
And Tiara is so kind, this girl is gold.
Aug 15, 2020 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
RIP their points

Will be rooting for them when it comes to making and doing the song.
Aug 15, 2020 9:42 AM

Mar 2019
Sugar Pockets are too sugar, too sweet,can't handle it. Their music is amazing as well...
Finally we are gonna see our main five girls putting something big together... Never give up before trying!
Aug 15, 2020 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
Yo I just want to say....

This show is real fucking solid.

The pace and buildup is damn good. The way things escalate so naturally is buttery smooth.

There's even some really good WORLDBUILDING of all things on this fucking IDOL SHOW. Like, it doesn't feel like Fantasy World(tm) with moe, it feels like a fleshed out world of its own.

If it keeps this up, this could be the best show of the season for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2020 9:59 PM
Jul 2018
Typically you want to cheer up your whole group but you don't know what to do next. I hope the director gives her permission for her new orchestra.

lol That's the kind of tsundere I like
Aug 15, 2020 11:10 PM

Oct 2007
Emilia-tan is now haunted by a ghost. So kawaii. xD

As for Tiara's group. Their scores are getting good, but unexpected consequence from taking the map put everyone in trouble again. They should not have went to that investigation at all.. as the ghost issue would still have been resolved without them.

Aug 16, 2020 1:06 AM

Oct 2017
XD they earned 10 bonus points but lost 70 points while at it, ouch.

Sugarpockets orchestra was meh, the song was pretty lame compared to the other ones so far.

Nice our girls finally plan to do an orchestra, hopefully they'll do great.

Yue's a big cliche tsun tsun but it's fine.
Aug 16, 2020 8:39 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh, well, i must feel so pity with their situations. Even if they helped their friends group to solved the previous mystery. I don't like to judge Lavie's action previously. Its somehow, Chloe Kaichou, just did not take an easy school life for them. Yeah, another challenge from her. They just seen another burden that appeared in front of them, a huge deduction points. Surely it had a big impact on their ranks. They needed to step up another great movement. Or else they failed their positions, and need to avoid the expulsion. Yeah, thats it. Finally, they brought up the Orchestra's idea for Tia's group! Its not an easy path to step up. But, they needed to show them all that the lower ranking can do a satisfying performance!

After deciding a new objective to the rest of the episode for this series. Some of their character had a nice development. Even they had a good information that fulfill enough to my current knowledge. Its like the Ray group of Tiara's sister revelations, and their past. Yue's background story, and her reason to hitting Tiara much. Lynette's determination to catched up Ratura. Mary and her brand new of cherish personality. Emillia's funny reaction when facing Tiara, and the ghost girl that always stalking was just quite amusing as her. And its ended up with a nice little performance of Mary's group in the middle of the episode. Its pretty solid episode to started a new arc, and the last one of this series. So far, i am enjoying this more than i thought!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 16, 2020 9:54 AM

Dec 2018
Awwwwww My lesbian ghost are so sweet. Touching the other girls again and trying to stick her finger in Emilias mouth ,,,YEEEEEEEEEES

Tiara decided she wanna sing to! Good for you honey

Another great episode with strong Yuri vibes

Yuri-CrusaderAug 16, 2020 12:31 PM
May 3, 2021 7:17 AM

Feb 2020
Another adorable episode. RIP their points though.. xD Poor girls.
Dec 3, 2023 5:11 AM

Nov 2022
Wasn't expecting this half a season in, lol, they're finally forming an orchestra.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Sep 18, 2020

72 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 10:09 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

25 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:26 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

26 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

31 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:15 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

29 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.