Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2020 5:21 AM

Dec 2014
the story seems generic.... and MC seems Meh.....

are there any redeeming qualities of this anime
Oct 17, 2020 7:32 AM

Jun 2020
ibraheem234 said:

if you think this series is generic, maybe you better leave it or you can watch it again when the series is over. Because I'm sure people will get bored with the storyline at the beginning. Character development and various other things have not been seen in this series. Moreover, this series will run for 26 episodes. just look at episode 1 some people don't like it because the story line is generic, slow and snoozefest according to them.

Regarding the quality of this series in the future, maybe you have to be patient, because this is an original story made slightly different from the story in the game.

But for me it doesn't matter, because I have played the game and I like this adaptation.

I believe the rating that this series gets will be below 6.

so, don't waste your time on series that you don't enjoy. my brother.
Oct 17, 2020 9:23 AM

Dec 2014
Auroraluna27 said:
ibraheem234 said:

if you think this series is generic, maybe you better leave it or you can watch it again when the series is over. Because I'm sure people will get bored with the storyline at the beginning. Character development and various other things have not been seen in this series. Moreover, this series will run for 26 episodes. just look at episode 1 some people don't like it because the story line is generic, slow and snoozefest according to them.

Regarding the quality of this series in the future, maybe you have to be patient, because this is an original story made slightly different from the story in the game.

But for me it doesn't matter, because I have played the game and I like this adaptation.

I believe the rating that this series gets will be below 6.

so, don't waste your time on series that you don't enjoy. my brother.

thanks was looking for an honest feedback
Oct 25, 2020 7:26 AM

Dec 2016
I so feel like dropping this cause it's so typical and boring, and the boring ones get to have 26 episodes :-(
Nov 1, 2020 5:43 AM

Aug 2016
It's definitely a more traditional adventure/fantasy anime, which must not be bad tho.
Yes, we got an average MC and world building looks also more generic.

But, there are still some elements that could be quite interesting:
- The dark elves' subplot looks promising (including Rihito's/Lupine's backstory)
- The real cause of the vanishing of "Hero Kyle" 100 years ago
- Lua's curse (mentioned in episode 5)

Edit: Right now its rating is 5.90, but it is not that bad at all.
AzazinNov 1, 2020 5:49 AM
Ego = 1 / Knowledge | "More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego." Albert Einstein
My ratings:
Nov 7, 2020 7:52 AM
Aug 2020
This have 26 Episodes and I love how the MC is weak in the beginning but overpowered soon and it's source is the game I know how the game is so good I cannot wait to see Kasel and Frey I the end
Spoiler

They turn to evil side
Nov 15, 2020 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
just because anime is generic it doesn't become bad. If you are dropping it just because its generic then you just looking for an excuse to drop it
Nov 20, 2020 3:09 PM
Nov 2018
Enrav1x said:
just because anime is generic it doesn't become bad. If you are dropping it just because its generic then you just looking for an excuse to drop it

It's true that generic anime aren't bad but it's still boring and I would say dropping an anime because it's boring is a legitimate reason.
I myself only watch this anime because I'm interested in the subplot of the dark elfs
Dec 26, 2020 2:31 AM

Dec 2015
It is a generic type of fantasy anime with the typical adventuring stuff. Those tend to get boring. I disliked Akatsuki no Yona for this. And it is a game adaption. Games - especially mobile games - have gameplay and focus less on the plot. (Or different plot that only is good with the gameplay.) I remember boring anime based on games - like Granblue Fantasy.

But I can't say I hate this one. Has some okay-ish chars and it is possible to endure the adventuring episodes with Kasle and his group while looking forward to the good episodes with Riheet, the princess and the nobes: The intesting stuff. Where plot happens besides only adventuring of the others.

I like fantasy though - happy about all stuff that is not isekai and is set in some "classic" (medieval-like) setting.

I can understand and accept that most people totally dislike this anime. For most other settings (non-fantasy) I would have dropped this as well.
Feb 5, 2021 10:07 AM

Feb 2019
No. For one you should think for yourself what you like and not rely on MAL. For two, it’s great.
Mar 28, 2021 9:48 AM

Jan 2013
Its really hard to get through the entire 26 episodes of boring dry material....Yes you should drop or see it to the bitter end.
Mar 29, 2021 12:12 AM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
ibraheem234 said:

Yes drop it don't be like me who continued watching this until the 26th episode don't be like me save yourself before its too late

Mar 29, 2021 11:28 AM

Sep 2014
stanleysalting said:
This have 26 Episodes and I love how the MC is weak in the beginning but overpowered soon and it's source is the game I know how the game is so good I cannot wait to see Kasel and Frey I the end
Spoiler

They turn to evil side

Worst spoiler warning ever. Do it right using BBCodes...

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.