Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2021 11:01 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Is anybody actively working on this? Also, whatever happened to Excorsism/Spyro? Man, his translation is some good fucking shit, I daresay even better than Viz's xD. Also speaking of Viz, is Viz planning to get this or what?
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 25, 2021 5:24 AM
Apr 2019
Nobody is translating ,cz the contents seem to be unpleasing to the immediate readers they are acquainted with

vol6 released today,so now we might see some translation in a few months.
Mar 26, 2021 6:00 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
NakolHira said:
Nobody is translating ,cz the contents seem to be unpleasing to the immediate readers they are acquainted with

Yeah, so I heard, but I would still love to read this before forming an opinion on it! But seriously though, what happened to Spyro, did he make any statement about translating it?
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 26, 2021 10:31 PM
Apr 2019
cchigu said:
NakolHira said:

Yeah, so I heard, but I would still love to read this before forming an opinion on it! But seriously though, what happened to Spyro, did he make any statement about translating it?
he gets his copy but didn’t translate so far.
Maybe he's busy, I heard people joking around how much he's been busy playing Genshin.
Maybe he didn’t get enough encouragement coming from other readers
May 9, 2021 6:13 PM
Feb 2021
NakolHira said:

any news of what happened in volume 6? I know is the last one right?
May 9, 2021 8:39 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
brenobluhm said:
NakolHira said:

check this link
https://www.reddit.com/r/OreGairuSNAFU/comments/kzt1bn/complete_shin_summaries_for_volume_1_check_the/
May 10, 2021 3:27 AM
Feb 2021
cchigu said:
brenobluhm said:
check this link
https://www.reddit.com/r/OreGairuSNAFU/comments/kzt1bn/complete_shin_summaries_for_volume_1_check_the/
Thank God they didn’t fuck up the ending.
May 12, 2021 10:35 AM

Nov 2019
Well, I read the summary and it turned out to be Chapter 8-10 of 14th volume reloaded, which made the 'wrong, as I expected' part of the series less meaningful. Shin was probably a step off and unnecessary. At least that settled whether I should move on or not.
SgtBateManMay 12, 2021 10:49 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Oct 6, 2021 3:53 PM

Mar 2016
Nobody so far, and for good reason, it seems. Seems like Watari was likely subjected to contractual obligations to put out this ridiculous fanfic of a continuation.
Oct 7, 2021 10:29 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Ryuseishun said:
Nobody so far, and for good reason, it seems. Seems like Watari was likely subjected to contractual obligations to put out this ridiculous fanfic of a continuation.
As long as sheeps, like me, keep on consuming stuff as long as they see their favorite label stamped on the top, there is money to be have.

More topics from this board

» Is it possible to buy a translated physical copy?

IamKyle0 - Feb 27

1 by gputhesteve »»
Oct 18, 9:40 AM

» ending

Avinash_7 - Aug 2

0 by Avinash_7 »»
Aug 2, 10:28 AM

» Will this be animated????

Tchh - Jul 11, 2021

15 by TenceI »»
Apr 1, 7:49 AM

» Will this be a good read following the conclusion of the anime?

Uji_Gintoki_Bowl - Sep 30, 2020

9 by ExarchOfAfrica »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:31 PM

» just some questions. Im confused

goldfishluke - Aug 6, 2021

3 by TitanInsane »»
Aug 5, 2023 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.