Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 13, 2015 1:36 AM
Jun 2013
I just noticed chiquita and velmet have the same tatoo. there sure was alot of reused footage in this episode but I get why. well kaspers group sure is different from kokos. Dont think she would have killed those people. wait koko takes them to theme parks....BEST BOSS EVER! didint expect kasper to keep his end of the bargin nice to see he isint a total douch and it seems like we will learn about tojos past.
Mar 16, 2015 5:26 AM

Feb 2015
I actually thought Casper would take Jonah somewhere then break the news to him. His friends were killed off lol. At least he isnt that bad.

Jonah should've gone to them though but i guess he has his reasons.
Sep 4, 2015 8:05 AM

May 2012
A slower episode but still pretty nice, let's see what's next.
Mar 16, 2016 11:33 PM

Feb 2015
so it was half recap. huh. nice that there was, because i was at first confused on why jonah hated casper/kasper so much. i knew he was indirectly responsible for his parent's but i didn't understand the rest. funny how casper/kasper comes into play; i was just thinking about when would he come again.
also the OP especially includes r now, but he looks super fat lol.

also TOKYO GHOUL FORESHADOW CONFIRMED
Nov 20, 2016 2:05 AM

Nov 2013
To see Kasper and Jonah together was interesting. Jonah still doesn't like him one bit, but at least he didn't try to kill him.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 30, 2017 7:59 PM

Dec 2015
5 minutes wasted in retelling us what we already know, without anything new. What a waste of time.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 15, 2017 2:34 PM

Jul 2009
Man, I completely forgot who Kasper was lol :P I guess the white hair should've tipped me off tbh XD Anyway, some recap of what happened in the past with him and Jonah (which is good because I'd completely forgotten), then it looks like we've got Koko and Kasper working together, and Tojo is gonna be involved somehow. Cool how the individual crew members get their own time to shine/focus. Good to see that Jonah's friends from before are living safe lives now too. Anyway, looks like we've got another multi-episode arc ahead of us, it should be good :D
Mar 30, 2018 6:32 PM
Dec 2017
So no ones gonna mention Kasper crew killing those people in cold blood. Okay... just asking. I mean they look like college kids on vacation having fun and Chiquita puts a bullet in all four of there heads to send a message. Cool, ok, just asking.

Also when Kasper was driving Jonah to show him where his little friends were, I thought Kasper was gonna drive him to a grave site and tell Jonah his friends are over there.
Dec 3, 2020 2:52 AM

Jul 2017
After the previous episode going all out, this one felt more like an intermission/transition episode towards the next arc with Tojou looking to play a pretty big part in it given he's Japanese and his history with Yosuke Hinoki, who had Tojou as his subordinate before.

There was quite a bit of reused footage in this episode from the earlier episode in season 1 where Jonah's past was showcased with the orphans and how he met Kasper and Chiquita for the first time. While it was condensed and shown in parts since it was Jonah's reflection of the past before stepping in Japan, the place where the orphans were moved safely in order for Jonah to agree to be Koko's bodyguard, the reused footage was a bit annoying not going to lie. I get why its there though. At least the moment where Jonah saw the dorm where the three were staying and felt emotional about knowing they were alive and well (even without seeing them physically) did make up for the issues in this episode for sure.

Hopefully the next arc delivers well, although it's definitely not going to be as high octane as the previous arc with R, and feels generally more like a transition arc to the actual grand finale.
Mar 8, 2021 5:50 AM
Aug 2020
Was that mid episode recap really necessary?
Jun 25, 2021 4:13 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I was fine with the recap bits. Needed to remember what was what again.

Chiquita is sooo scary. Look forward to seeing her cause more mayhem.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 7, 2022 2:29 PM

May 2016
Some bit of Kasper drinking and their initial plan layout for their operation in Indo followed
by 10 mins of old recap, the recap was heavily unnecessary 3 mins would have done justice.

Chequita and Valmet I can't decide between these two someone help me out.
May 7, 2022 3:08 PM

Nov 2016
Raizel said:
Some bit of Kasper drinking and their initial plan layout for their operation in Indo followed
by 10 mins of old recap, the recap was heavily unnecessary 3 mins would have done justice.

Chequita and Valmet I can't decide between these two someone help me out.

The answer should obviously be Valmet...but doesn't hurt to go with both.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 8, 2022 4:07 AM

May 2016
FMmatron said:

The answer should obviously be Valmet...but doesn't hurt to go with both.
Hahaha I doubt anyone can handle those two in action
Jul 23, 2023 10:42 AM
Oct 2020
Indonesia Mentioned WOAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Aug 28, 2023 12:31 PM

Nov 2010
That recap was a drag.

My takeaway from this episode. Koko & Kasper have declared war on a Phantom Company by killing the son of Col. Nualkhair. I believe I remember him as one of Koko's clients. I wonder what they are planning and what's up with Tojo. Is he a traitor?
Nov 14, 2023 1:50 PM

Jun 2020
I like Kasper so a rather watched mor of him that the recap which was unnecessary
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2012

235 by BlueLou »»
Oct 3, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2012

86 by Niveen_Sleem »»
May 9, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2012

175 by Karva1 »»
Apr 28, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Jormungand: Perfect Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2012

123 by Karva1 »»
Apr 27, 11:38 PM

» I have another reason why Koko may do what she does.

Inudrew - Jan 8

0 by Inudrew »»
Jan 8, 11:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.