Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 15, 2021 3:24 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Selen might be the most thirstiest anime girl in all existence jeez this girl got it real bad lol her thirst might be greater than the loli baba and even Albedo heck probably even more than the president from SHIMONETA, lowkey every episode its like she's losing herself to the shouta more and more lol

Feb 15, 2021 4:03 PM
Dec 2020
This show is so cute, nice to sit back on a Monday and enjoy
Feb 15, 2021 4:19 PM

Jan 2016
Yes and I love her!

Makes me laugh out loud every Monday
Feb 15, 2021 5:00 PM
Dec 2020
Meh, you're right, she's going down hill with her hornie crap ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 15, 2021 5:51 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
zacharymcgann said:
This show is so cute, nice to sit back on a Monday and enjoy

Agreed its a nice watch, to kick back watch

Feb 15, 2021 10:03 PM

Oct 2013
She's thirsty for now, but just one step away from this........

But hey, I'd still do her!
Though I would have banged the crazy ones above too......soooooo meh.
Feb 16, 2021 12:06 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Collins89 said:

lol leave it to you collins sempai to go after the crazy ones, but i kinda see her entering that route tho but man those heart shape eyes are my weakness tho just shows how thirsty she is next she will be drooling etc

Feb 17, 2021 2:12 PM

Oct 2013
Kiriikun said:
Collins89 said:

lol leave it to you collins sempai to go after the crazy ones, but i kinda see her entering that route tho but man those heart shape eyes are my weakness tho just shows how thirsty she is next she will be drooling etc

Hahaha Kohai, I get what you mean about those eyes! Heart shaped eyes means you got them on lock!
#1 tell you've conquered a girl in a hentai is those heart shaped eyes!

On a side note, to me there's something about yandere's. I like the idea that a chick would be so loyal and crazy about you that if you show any sign of not being down they kill ya!
I like it!
Now the ones that want to kill you because they love you so much..... That's just weird and that's the don't stick your dick in crazy rule all day long.
Mar 28, 2021 3:30 AM

Sep 2012
Youbamii said:
Selen might be the most thirstiest anime girl in all existence jeez this girl got it real bad lol her thirst might be greater than the loli baba and even Albedo heck probably even more than the president from SHIMONETA, lowkey every episode its like she's losing herself to the shouta more and more lol

her thirstiness tops Selen's
https://myanimelist.net/character/115699/Anna_Nishikinomiya
after she discovers sexuality
Mar 28, 2021 2:42 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Sugram22 said:
Youbamii said:

Had to watch a few clips of her and I have come to conclusion you are right she is indeed more thirsty, Ana low-key would rape a guy in broad daylight 😂😂she's dangerous 😳
YoubamiiMar 28, 2021 7:50 PM

Mar 29, 2021 1:48 AM

Sep 2012
Youbamii said:
Sugram22 said:

Had to watch a few clips of her and I have come to conclusion you are right she is indeed more thirsty, Ana low-key would rape a guy in broad daylight 😂😂she's dangerous 😳

she almost did rape mc at-least once 😂😂

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2021

77 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 17, 10:29 PM

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.