Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

THE HOLOLIVE CONQUEST AT MAL HAS BEGUN!! Will we see the time where top 1-10 anime on MAL full with Hololive webseries?

New
Dec 28, 2020 11:27 PM

Oct 2015
Just as what the title suggests...

There was also Fubuki's and Roboco's MV as well. Now I wonder if more to be added like Asacoco or Haachama cooking etc. Will it fill all the top 1-10 anime of MAL eventually?
Dec 29, 2020 3:07 PM

Dec 2013
No they will never do that.
Don't get me wrong, I love hololive JP, but seriously? All top 1-10 spots on a website where people who watches hololive is a minority isn't going to happen.

On a different note, I'm just happy hololive will be getting more recognition this way.

Dec 30, 2020 12:34 AM

Sep 2017
The age of normie anime has came to it's end, and the age of Hololive is about to start!
RISE UP MY BROTHERS! REVOLT AGAINST THE CRUEL NORMS OF THIS WEBSITE!
هیچوقت بهتر نمیشه
Dec 30, 2020 6:45 AM
Nov 2019
bruh bruh bruh bruh
Dec 30, 2020 3:47 PM
Jul 2012
FAQ

But seriously, the fact that this is listed on MAL is a bit surprising. Don't get me wrong... not in a bad way. I'm glad Hololive made it this far. And this kind of shows that, as much as anime has evolved in recent years, it has much more potential left to be seen. And Vtubers might play a big part in how things play out.

I'll be looking forward to that.
Dec 31, 2020 12:08 PM

Jun 2017
Oh god. Is OP unironically saying this?
Jan 1, 2021 12:33 PM

Feb 2018
Asacoco and Haachama cooking are both not animated, so they would not count (IMDB probably would since I'm pretty sure they list Youtube series and video games). hololive's two official animated webseries (graffiti and this), music videos, and animated onas (such as the mindf*cks Haachama puts out now and then) would count.

Some of the songs would certainly get up there, maybe low to mid 8s (probably a good amount in the 7s, a few in the 6s and one or two in the 5s), but only 3 music type are above 8 in the entire database, so they will almost definitely not stay much higher than 8.5 (for reference, Gotcha! was acclaimed and is at 8.44 rn, which is very good, but not in the top 1-10). Some of this is based on where the music videos are on Anilist in ratings. I'm sure there are covers and original MVs of theirs that can reach higher scores, and while I don't think they'll reach as high as the top 10, if one were to, it's best to let it happen because it's actually that good and not force it there.

Graffiti will probably drop to around where it has been on Anilist for a while (7.8), and this will likely have a lower score based on what I know about it. Haachama's ona shorts... ppl will probably give 10/10 to avoid her appearing behind them. They actually have to be animated tho, so shorts just of them in live 2d or 3d probably wouldn't count (otherwise their streams would count too). The majority of their music videos would count as animated since most of them include animation in at least some form.
Jan 1, 2021 5:04 PM

Oct 2015
TheFlyingOrange said:
Asacoco and Haachama cooking are both not animated, so they would not count (IMDB probably would since I'm pretty sure they list Youtube series and video games). hololive's two official animated webseries (graffiti and this), music videos, and animated onas (such as the mindf*cks Haachama puts out now and then) would count.

Some of the songs would certainly get up there, maybe low to mid 8s (probably a good amount in the 7s, a few in the 6s and one or two in the 5s), but only 3 music type are above 8 in the entire database, so they will almost definitely not stay much higher than 8.5 (for reference, Gotcha! was acclaimed and is at 8.44 rn, which is very good, but not in the top 1-10). Some of this is based on where the music videos are on Anilist in ratings. I'm sure there are covers and original MVs of theirs that can reach higher scores, and while I don't think they'll reach as high as the top 10, if one were to, it's best to let it happen because it's actually that good and not force it there.

Graffiti will probably drop to around where it has been on Anilist for a while (7.8), and this will likely have a lower score based on what I know about it. Haachama's ona shorts... ppl will probably give 10/10 to avoid her appearing behind them. They actually have to be animated tho, so shorts just of them in live 2d or 3d probably wouldn't count (otherwise their streams would count too). The majority of their music videos would count as animated since most of them include animation in at least some form.
Ah ok, good enough. At least I can see Haachama's madness in some form here haha.

Also then I guess Ahoy will be high up there.
Jan 3, 2021 4:17 AM

Sep 2019
Please stop, don't treat it like it's a crusade or some shit. No one cares if it's high rated or not. These kind of posts make people hate hololive and its fanbase.
Jan 3, 2021 5:07 AM

Oct 2015
z00nex said:
Please stop, don't treat it like it's a crusade or some shit. No one cares if it's high rated or not. These kind of posts make people hate hololive and its fanbase.
Yo people should've known that I'm memeing with all those caps. and Jojo fanbase used to be like this as well but it actually made its fanbase bigger instead now?
Jan 3, 2021 5:24 AM

Sep 2019
Desolated said:
z00nex said:
Yo people should've known that I'm memeing with all those caps. and Jojo fanbase used to be like this as well but it actually made its fanbase bigger instead now?
Many people make “let’s beat this anime” posts non sarcasticly and I thought you were one of them. Anyway, I guess you only see the sunshines and rainbows of popularity. Jojo earned many haters along fans. You should know how bad the Jojo fanbase is and as a hololive fan, I wouldn’t want the hololive fanbase to become like that. It’s really popular already and it doesn’t need to be high rated on Mal to earn popularity.
Jan 3, 2021 5:52 AM

Feb 2019
I knew that one Trash Taste episode was going to be a tragedy all along.
Jan 15, 2021 3:01 PM

Aug 2015
Kosmonaut said:
I knew that one Trash Taste episode was going to be a tragedy all along.

Trash Taste itself is pretty much a tragedy on its own.

But yeah, I just saw this here and I was like "Wait why".
Mar 5, 2021 9:25 PM
Mar 2016
Pakumen- said:

Trash Taste itself is pretty much a tragedy on its own.

But yeah, I just saw this here and I was like "Wait why".

What's wrong with Trash Taste?
Apr 17, 2021 5:32 AM

Jan 2018
no, just don't. this is why some people hate on vtubers, some y'all annyoing as fuck

More topics from this board

Poll: » Miko no Tsutome! Episode 10 Discussion

ACBlackJ0ck - Feb 26, 2022

1 by bushman66 »»
Jul 5, 2023 7:19 PM

» Episodes

Kwanthemaster - Dec 31, 2020

9 by knktzvra »»
Feb 28, 2022 3:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.