Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 30, 2020 1:19 PM
Aug 2013
wow, the one crazy incel that calls nana nazi and shit on everyone that tries to defend her. We get it - she killed your pathetic bland insert and you hate her for that. now stfu and chill.
Dec 30, 2020 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Sku_Te said:

Oh, I think Nana enjoys it. You don't have to smile to enjoy it.

You don't have a solid proof that she has been enjoying her killing, from anime nor from manga. So just stop saying Nana a psychopath that enjoying her killing or what, dude. You don't have a solid proof that support your arguments.

For one, her smile when she decided she was going to kill Michiru later.

And she is certainly a pyschopath : Antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits. For good measure, she's also sadistic
removed-userDec 30, 2020 1:58 PM
Dec 30, 2020 3:36 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
I want her to have a gruesome bad end i just feel like its a good punishment, ill end up bringing reality into this so don't kill me, everyone has a choice I've seen a good amount of animes/ Mangas where the protagonist fight the system that is placed on them but nana is like yo ill kill ill kill with a smile ill happily kill I won't be bothered actually this is a game to me I love killing, this girl has not ever once shown that she is struggling with internal conflict look at Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul my man was getting broken mentally the more fuxked up things he did I'd be able to feel something for Nana if the author made her look like she was struggling to do these acts placed on her by higher ups heck even itachi was struggling with killing his family do i can't really sit here and say she's redeemable the bitch is crazy she needs a few gun shots in the head

Dec 30, 2020 3:43 PM

Mar 2016
Sku_Te said:

For one, her smile when she decided she was going to kill Michiru later.
can you bring up the scene, i mostly remember her constantly looking at michiru's potential kill count to keep convincing herself that she needs to kill michiru
And she is certainly a pyschopath :
definitely not in a clinical sense, psychopathy is a specific inborn condition and nana is too emotional for that. the worst she could be is a sociopath and that's a result of childhood trauma. she still grows to care for others so i wouldn't even call her a sociopath
Antisocial behavior,
the way nana acts is the exact opposite of antisocial
impaired empathy and remorse
nana rationalizes her murders as killing the few to save the many, and she becomes increasingly conscious of her actions
bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.
it sounds like you're just listing off traits here instead of connecting her behavior to these traits because im drawing a blank for this
For good measure, she's also sadistic
i dont remember her ever trying to cause more pain than she had to, much less enjoy the pain she has caused. also sadism isn't an indicator of psychopathy
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Dec 30, 2020 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
the way nana acts is the exact opposite of antisocial

So, you don't see killing people as anti-social behaviour ?

nana rationalizes her murders as killing the few to save the many, and she becomes increasingly conscious of her actions

Still lacking empath or remorse

bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

Nana : "I could kill him any time". Many of kills are certainly bold.

i dont remember her ever trying to cause more pain than she had to, much less enjoy the pain she has caused. also sadism isn't an indicator of psychopathy

And what about the beach scene ? Nana : "Hurts doesn't it ?"

sadism isn't an indicator of psychopathy

Never said it was. It's an extra

Oh, and don't forget pathological lying and manipulative behavior
removed-userDec 30, 2020 4:35 PM
Dec 30, 2020 6:29 PM

Mar 2016
Sku_Te said:

So, you don't see killing people as anti-social behaviour ?
killing in what context? nana thinks she's saving lives through her actions. she thinks she'll prevent kids like her from going through what she went through. her feelings for that collective trump whatever feelings she had for the individual lives she took, at least in the beginning. anti-social behavior is done in disregard for others, not for their benefit.

Still lacking empath or remorse
im pretty sure you've mentioned reading the manga where she's shown regret for her actions and a desire to make up for them in more recent chapters.

even the anime shows her connecting with michiru. what would even count as empathy or remorse to you?

Nana : "I could kill him any time". Many of kills are certainly bold.
so where's the lack of inhibition and egoism. if she was uninhibited, she would constantly struggle against the need to kill instead of displaying the calmness in your very quote. if she was egoist, she would put a lot more attention into looking good to feed her ego instead of making her mission easier.

Never said it was. It's an extra
you mentioned it as if it helped your case that nana is a psychopath

And what about the beach scene ? Nana : "Hurts doesn't it ?"
it took me a bit to hunt down that quote but nana says that with a stone cold expression and no indication that she's secretly enjoying this. she briefly reverts to her fake persona but i doubt that's evidence enough that she enjoyed interrogating someone.

Oh, and don't forget pathological lying and manipulative behavior
yes this is done in service for the collective that nana thinks she's saving. you think normal people can't do despicable things for altruistic purposes?
Aure0linDec 30, 2020 6:47 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Dec 30, 2020 11:05 PM
Jan 2019
Kiriikun said:
this girl has not ever once shown that she is struggling with internal conflict look at Kaneki from Tokyo ghoul my man was getting broken mentally the more fuxked up things he did I'd be able to feel something for Nana if the author made her look like she was struggling to do these acts placed on her by higher ups heck even itachi was struggling with killing his family

It's been a long time since I watched Tokyo Ghoul, but I believe there's a huge difference between Kaneki and Nana.

1. Kaneki was (as far as I can remember, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) killing people for survival: because he needed to kill to eat. This is a very much different moral dillema compared to Nana's, who's killing because she believes she's saving lives in the process. She was thought (brainwashed) from a very young age that the talented are dangerous and kill people. And her living a truly traumatising experience only reinforced that brainwashing.

2. Age. Kaneki is ~16yo at least if I remember right when the anime takes place, where as Nana was probably around 6-10yo. That's a big difference, sine Kaneki was quite a bit more mature when it happened, and was able to differentiate good from bad

3. We also have to remember that while Nana was being brainwashed, she was almost certainly trained in killing and infiltration. She dehumanize her victims because that's what soldiers do to stay (somewhat) sane. She keeps reminding herself how her parents were killled, in order to convince herself that what's she doing is correct. You can even see her convincing herself that she's doing the right thing (every time she looks at her phone and looks at the "potential victim count" of each of her classmates. It doesn't matter that these numbers are fake, because she believes they are real, and that not killing them would result in thousands of victims.

4. We also see Nana somewhat doubt her justifications on killing her classmates twice. The first time was with
The second time was with

I feel like Nana is a victim in all of this, even though she's also guilty of the murders she committed. She was brain-washed from a young age into killing the talented was justified, and was constantly reminding herself of that to justify her actions would save many lives in the process.
Registeel1234Dec 30, 2020 11:08 PM
Dec 31, 2020 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
anti-social behavior is done in disregard for others

She's certainly disregards the lives of her peers - snuffing out young lives with abandon, and without thinking

im pretty sure you've mentioned reading the manga where she's shown regret

I think I also mentioned it's a shame part of it failed.

you think normal people can't do despicable things for altruistic purposes?

Normally they would end up doing porridge.

what would even count as empathy or remorse to you?

Turn herself in, is the least she could do.

It's quite ironic that she said she'll kill Michiru later on - and she does.

Dec 31, 2020 2:40 PM

Mar 2016
Sku_Te said:

She's certainly disregards the lives of her peers - snuffing out young lives with abandon, and without thinking
she's prioritizing the few for the many in her head, also she's been conditioned to see those few as inhuman or less human

I think I also mentioned it's a shame part of it failed.
the intent born from guilt was still there

Turn herself in, is the least she could do.
turn herself in to the government that ordered her to kill children in the first place, right. this will definitely fix things

It's quite ironic that she said she'll kill Michiru later on - and she does.

except she doesnt, michiru sacrifices herself to save nana. that would be like saying i killed a firefighter if he or she died to save me from a burning building.
Aure0linDec 31, 2020 2:44 PM
Dec 31, 2020 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
except she doesnt, michiru sacrifices herself to save nana

Still used by Nana though.

Anyway, I think that's enough of that discussion. We're not going to agree on much
Dec 31, 2020 3:06 PM
Feb 2017
Anyone is redeemable tbh. Just takes a change in mindset.
Dec 31, 2020 10:13 PM

Feb 2017
Yes, basically she's just being brainwasher so it's not totally her fault.
She's already doctrined since child so it's not weird she didn't know the truth.
Instead of blaming Nana i more interested which behind everything of this, i just hope they will make season 2.

This type of story is like the game that i play long time ago.
-
-
Dec 31, 2020 10:35 PM

Jul 2020
This is a spoiler for the last episode
Ik this thread was created before the last episode but I just wanted to keep you updated.

Piromysl said:
Nana is obviously being manipulated, is geniuenly convinced that Talented are evil, just following orders, clearly does not kills for fun and shows signs of doubt as series progresses, but still and most importantly, does not have a choice.

It means she is redeemable.
But it still depends on wether her classmates would have to say.

The classmates would just forgive her that's all.
ScordoloDec 31, 2020 10:39 PM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 1, 2021 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
They would be idiots to - but that's par for the course.

removed-userJan 1, 2021 2:36 AM
Jan 1, 2021 6:05 AM
Sep 2012
Sku_Te said:
She's one of the main villains as she initiates most of the murders

I think you're completely unaware of what hitman's job is supposed to be.
Jan 1, 2021 7:11 AM
Jul 2018
Don't really get what you're on about. She kills innocent people (or if you want to be pernickety, children), of which the former is usual for many hitmen/women, but not so much the latter.

Either way, they're not nice people.
removed-userJan 1, 2021 9:03 AM
Jan 1, 2021 10:36 AM
Jun 2013
ArgyGJan 1, 2021 12:00 PM
Jan 1, 2021 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
removed-userJan 1, 2021 1:16 PM
Jan 1, 2021 3:12 PM

May 2015
I wouldnt really says its a matter of her being redeemed. I think its more of just a thing of her changing sides. Cause she did still willingly kill those kids. I personally dont care about the whole redeem stuff cause Nana is too cool to hate lol.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 2, 2021 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
If you don't care, why bother to reply then ?

As for the former question ; There is the speech whilst Nano is hang on the rope; pretending to have a cure for the poison before she casually reveals the truth.
removed-userJan 3, 2021 12:26 AM
Jan 3, 2021 10:53 AM
Dec 2017
Sku_Te said:
If you don't care, why bother to reply then ?

As for the former question ; There is the speech whilst Nano is hang on the rope; pretending to have a cure for the poison before she casually reveals the truth.

What? In what part of the conversation with Nakajima she is shown enjoying killing him? If anything, that kill was the one that she gave the most consideration for the victim, explaning why she needed to kill him.

Quote from the episode: "It was nothing personal. I didn't mean to trigger your past trauma. I just needed to know how far your talent goes." and quote again: "For the sake of humanity, I ask that you please die." And the next thing she does is pray for him.

In the enterily of this scene she didn't have a smile in the face or was talking like he was enjoying. She was talking like a job, because that's what it is for her.

And Habu death was the worst example you could give. It clearly was just a way to get the phone password.
Jan 3, 2021 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
And a very sadistic way of doing it to. She certainly wasn't upset about it

I meant the one she pushes off the cliff.

Anyway, the series has long finished, so no point discussing it any more.
removed-userJan 3, 2021 11:11 AM
Jan 3, 2021 11:12 AM
Dec 2017
Sku_Te said:
And a very sadistic way of doing it to

Ok then. Tell me a way that she could get the password that fast without doing that.

And btw, after she kills her, she says: "Ordinarily, Talenteds like you are of a lesser priority. But I have to clear Kyoya's suspicion of me." And then again, she isn't smilling or doing anything that implies that she is enjoying.

She cleary treat what she is doing very professional, because is her job.

You really have a irrational hating against Nana. Nothing in the anime implies that she is enjoying what she is doing. Again, she is doing because is her job.
Jan 3, 2021 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
Don't think hating people killing children is irrational.

Anyway, we're not going to agree.
Jan 4, 2021 6:31 PM

Nov 2013
Even if she had actually killed normal people, she would still be redeemable as long as she accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior.
But she just killed a few monsters with a corrupted DNA, which makes matters complicated. I don't think it's honest to say that they are only monsters, and that there's nothing human about them, but to which extent they are really human is the problem here, not only in terms of their physical abilities, but also in terms of mind. Her relationship with Michiru made it clear that the people with superpowers do not necessarily have monstrous minds, but that is what we know looking at the story from outside, so it's understandable that from Nana's point of view there was more reason to doubt if they really weren't just monsters, and even she herself discovered that Michiru did not deserve to be killed as a monster after having enough proof of Michiru's good heart.
The accusation that Nana is a psychopath clearly isn't fair, since she clearly showed compassion towards others, and in many times kept trying to find excuses not to kill them (especially Michiru) clearly because of her emotional attachment, despite turning against the meaning of her job by doing so. Just think about her introspection after killing the necromancer; She wondered if perhaps she would have spared the necromancer if she found out that she was actually innocent, and a psychopath wouldn't have done that. Moreover, her friendship with Michiru clearly wasn't fake in the last episodes, and she wouldn't have cared so much for the possibility of being responsible for her parents' death if she were a psychopath, so, really, the accusation is just silly.
I disagree with what someone said in the first page about how it's not punishable to be a murderer or a psychopath as long as it is for your government; That is a stupid marxist logic, and people really have to take responsibility for their own actions. On the other hand, however, it's also true that soldiers in wars kill soldiers from the enemy nation knowing perfectly well that they are humans just like them, which is clearly worse than Nana's case, in which she killed those kids believing that they were "the enemies of mankind".
Lastly, I have to make the observation that she is very stupid for taking seriously the number of people who will be the victims of the kids that she is supposed to kill. Is Nana assuming that the men who are giving her orders can predict the future or something? That reminds me of the pathetic way how many people are accepting all the social control, including the use of masks, temperature measurement, and vaccines imposed through the excuse that it's to save lives. At least Nana is still a kid, so her case is more forgiveable, but it's still strange that a girl who is written in a way to seem to be very smart is stupid enough to do something based on numbers estimated by some politically powerful people.
Edit: Actually, it doesn't seem quite right to say that they have corrupted DNA. The characters from Boku no Hero Academia are genetically modified humans, but the superpowers in Munou na Nana are more like miracles, though this is just my conjecture.
ColtBuntlineJan 4, 2021 7:41 PM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jan 4, 2021 10:32 PM
Nov 2020
Mummykun said:

Lastly, I have to make the observation that she is very stupid for taking seriously the number of people who will be the victims of the kids that she is supposed to kill. Is Nana assuming that the men who are giving her orders can predict the future or something?

Well, she needs something that will keep reminding her why she is doing it. These numbers are one of many proofs that Nana isn't a psycho and she's doing it for a reason. I would say the numbers were made up on simple power basis, like healer will have much less kills then pyromancer etc. or could become a strong leader like Nanao.
Jan 4, 2021 11:03 PM

Nov 2013
Strykeryno said:
Mummykun said:

Lastly, I have to make the observation that she is very stupid for taking seriously the number of people who will be the victims of the kids that she is supposed to kill. Is Nana assuming that the men who are giving her orders can predict the future or something?

Well, she needs something that will keep reminding her why she is doing it. These numbers are one of many proofs that Nana isn't a psycho and she's doing it for a reason. I would say the numbers were made up on simple power basis, like healer will have much less kills then pyromancer etc. or could become a strong leader like Nanao.

Yes, I agree that the numbers are another clear proof that she is not a psychopath. I was just questioning her intelligence.
On a second thought, though, I must admit that I liked the scene in which she turned on her cell phone to see Michiru's numbers, then she turned it off, and then she turned it on again expressing her mind's distress, which meant that she was noticing how that was bullshit to give her a reason to kill them.
The difference of power was certainly considered to make the numbers seem more credible, but the large numbers were clearly exaggerated as a means to convince Nana to accept the necessity of her job, quite like Tachibana Jin conjectured.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jan 6, 2021 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Sku_Te said:
What would the point be, mate ?
The point is, you'd rather learn how to have a proper conversation first, before having an audacity to "lecture" others; as if they need lectures from a "brick wall".
And use the goddamn reply button, or, do you purposefully write default-mode, hoping the respondent may actually forget having this "conversation"? You do realize people don't magically feel they need to check forums every time you write a comment addressed at them, right?

Lecture, eh ? Pull the other one - it's got bells on. Even better, take a look in the mirror.

Oh, and as for the reply button : I have either Quick reply or Quote, and nothing else - aside from Report, of course. Now, that's amusing.

Now, I have full control over my account once more, I have just have to say that Nana looking at her kill numbers is a pretty good sign that she is a nut-job - after all, she could stop at any time, and yet continues.

She is one evil person, and future actions can't erase what's she's done (and no doubt she'll continue later on as well).

All in all she's manipulative, a good understanding of psychology, consummate liar and sadistic. All in all, someone you'll want to cross the road to avoid.

removed-userJan 6, 2021 1:31 PM
Jan 6, 2021 3:14 PM

Nov 2013
@Sku_Te

Lecture, eh ? Pull the other one - it's got bells on. Even better, take a look in the mirror.
Why am I not surprised to get a 5 year-old's "no you" type of reply. I'd say "grow up", but if your personal info is correct than you're way older than me. What a shame... Age doesn't equal wisdom that's for certain.
anyways...

Oh, and as for the reply button : I have either Quick reply or Quote, and nothing else - aside from Report, of course. Now, that's amusing.
*standing ovations* congratulation, you finally did it. Took you a while...

Now, I have full control over my account once more, I have just have to say that Nana looking at her kill numbers is a pretty good sign that she is a nut-job - after all, she could stop at any time, and yet continues.
Maybe you should stop talking to me at this point. Why did you even reply now of all times? Got bored? I think I made it clear that to me talking to you is as pointless as talking to a brick wall. I'm tired of explaining basics for the 10th time already. And I don't seem to be the only one here. If you convinced yourself that the Earth is flat no matter the evidence, so be it. I'm not going to be a part of that circus.

Nana is looking at a potential kill-count in her cellphone? And? She was provided it by her mentor, who seems to be a top-dog, who personally brainwashed her into believing that the info she is provided in her cellphone is irrefutable truth. She's a government agent/assassin/soldier doing a good service for humanity - that's what she believed until the end of series at least. There was NO reason for her to STOP; what kind of government spy doubts intel provided by own government!!! What kind of moron would expect a soldier who believe they're fighting "on a good side" to NOT kill the enemy??? Are you naïve enough to believe that soldiers are all nut-jobs who can stop the killing at any time, but decide not to?!

She is one evil person, and future actions can't erase what's she's done (and no doubt she'll continue later on as well).
Once again, I genuinely don't care what you think any more; you certainly have no ability to engage in a conversation so why should I care at this point? We all get it - you're 100% biased and hate Nana - The end. You keep saying some biased crap without providing arguments, skipping valid points others make and make vast generalizations.
P.S You don't have to be a psycho-sadist to extort valuable intel from an ENEMY, using brute methods. You don't necessarily need to enjoy it as well. Or, for example, do you think butchers are all sadists who enjoy killing animals? Do you think Marines think about empathy when killing Taliban? Are you living in this world?

future actions can't erase what's she's done If only you made this much sense at least 30% of all times mate...

All in all she's manipulative, a good understanding of psychology, consummate liar and sadistic. All in all, someone you'll want to cross the road to avoid.
All true, except for the sadist part, again. THIS is where your bias comes from. This is your "flat earth" theory. You were asked to provide an example of why she's a sadist, who enjoys killing but once again, I expect you'll just skip this or write some unrelated, generalized, mambo-jumbo crap instead. Maybe without "quote" button again, who knows.

Anyways, adios. It wasn't a pleasure.
Sigmar-UnberogenJan 6, 2021 3:41 PM
Jan 6, 2021 10:23 PM

Nov 2013
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@Sku_Te

Why am I not surprised to get a 5 year-old's "no you" type of reply. I'd say "grow up", but if your personal info is correct than you're way older than me. What a shame... Age doesn't equal wisdom that's for certain.
anyways...

*standing ovations* congratulation, you finally did it. Took you a while...

Maybe you should stop talking to me at this point. Why did you even reply now of all times? Got bored? I think I made it clear that to me talking to you is as pointless as talking to a brick wall. I'm tired of explaining basics for the 10th time already. And I don't seem to be the only one here. If you convinced yourself that the Earth is flat no matter the evidence, so be it. I'm not going to be a part of that circus.

I think you meant to say: If you convinced yourself that the Earth is not flat no matter the evidence that it is flat, so be it.
That is the only way for that sentence to make sense, since all the evidence points to the fact that the Earth is flat.
― Saint Augustine
Jan 7, 2021 2:57 AM

Nov 2013
@Mummykun

I think you meant to say: If you convinced yourself that the Earth is not flat no matter the evidence that it is flat, so be it.
That is the only way for that sentence to make sense, since all the evidence points to the fact that the Earth is flat.

Planet Earth is spherical, not flat - That's what I'm saying here.
Your "corrected" version sounds more like the opposite, so, just to make things clear to me...

Do you think the Earth (Planet Earth) is round or flat?

EDIT:

Oh wait, NEVER MIND. Hahahahahaha. F my luck! I came across with one of those flat-earther's. Here on MAL? All the evidence I needed was to click your profile, so easy... Never thought that a rather simple and primitive example would end up backfiring. What are the odds mate? Your kind is rare after all.

Umm anyways... sorry pal, but as I've told this other fellow already, I'm not planning to have ANY business with... your kind of people. I mean people who in 21st century still believe in something as ridiculous as the Earth being flat. You're not going to convince me in whatever crap you call evidence, so please don't talk to me anymore, otherwise I already imagine reporting you for trolling.
Sigmar-UnberogenJan 7, 2021 3:10 AM
Jan 7, 2021 3:23 AM
Nov 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@Mummykun

Your "corrected" version sounds more like the opposite, so, just to make things clear to me...

Open his profile and you will know the anwser. To break these ''flat earth theories'' I'll just give him these questions: Have you ever seen on open sea a departing ship in the distance? Why is moon and other planets are spherical, when the Earth is supposed to not be? How does the sun work then? Don't tell me that sun is just single ray of light moving around our planet that doesn't make sense, that's not how light works.
Btw it seems, that the mentally unstable incel (you know who I'm talking about)got banned. 2021 so far starts well lmao.
StrykerynoJan 7, 2021 3:31 AM
Jan 7, 2021 3:41 AM

Nov 2013
@Strykeryno

Open his profile and you will know the anwser. To break these ''flat earth theories'' I'll just give him these questions: Have you ever seen on open sea a departing ship in the distance? Why is moon and other planets are spherical, when the Earth is not? How does the sun work then? Don't tell me that sun is just single ray of light moving around our planet that doesn't make sense, that's not how light works.
Btw it seems, that the mentally unstable incel (you know who I'm talking about)got banned. 2021 so far starts well lmao.

Yeah, I did that and imagine the surprise on my face xD. Since English isn't my native language, I got confused and had to re-read my sentence lol. I'm still grinning here. What were the odds of me stumbling upon a flat-earther in this particular thread xD?

P.S you shouldn't ask him questions that require logic. Facts don't matter to these people. "F the evidence! I feel like Earth is flat so that has to be the truth." This is a rough summery of how they think. Also, to me, this people are either shizophreniacs or just trolls, hence I would avoid talking to them. Just let them live in their Fantasyland where people like you and me are the "deceived ones" lol xD
Jan 7, 2021 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
Strykeryno said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@Mummykun

Open his profile and you will know the anwser. To break these ''flat earth theories'' I'll just give him these questions: Have you ever seen on open sea a departing ship in the distance? Why is moon and other planets are spherical, when the Earth is supposed to not be? How does the sun work then? Don't tell me that sun is just single ray of light moving around our planet that doesn't make sense, that's not how light works.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I deleted that account myself. Had been planned for a month.

But seeing as you're very much into personal attacks, which isn't surprising really, hopefully you'll be banned soon.

You're intolerant, obnoxious, rude and a complete and utter idiot
removed-userJan 7, 2021 4:22 AM
Jan 7, 2021 5:21 AM
Nov 2020
@Sigmar-Unberogen

I'm taking it back 2021 still sucks.

@Sku-te

Oh sorry about that, I'm not the 1st one who called you that, for a moment I believed, that I woundn't be reading more of your ''arguments'', because whole your conversation with Sigmar pretty much sums up my opinion about you. If you dislike the shows or characters I like, I'm fine with that if you give some reasonable arguments why you dislike it, then i will even accept your opinion. But all this time you behave like Nana pissed in your coffee or some s**t. Bringing up the most ridiculous points (the one with split personality amused me honestly) to make Nana look even worse then a Hitler. Like are we even watching the same show? Anyone who watched the show and payed some attention and has some logical thinking will clearly find most of your arguments false, just false nothing to argue about. Many people clarified multiple points about Nana's character to you in pretty detailed way before, but you either ignored them or you just added another one of your ''assumings'' with no solid point to support that argument. That's why these people take you as a troll or as a brick wall, therefore they will stop taking you seriously, like me long time ago. I'll give you an advice: If you want to people take you seriously, then prove that you CAN be taken seriously in the 1st place. Like Sigmar said: I'am not wasting more of my time arguing with a brick wall. Have a nice day.

Post your EDIT: I'm at least capable of having discussion and understand concept of a Soldier/Assasin, and I don't act emotional about fictinal character by rolling in the same mostly ridiculous s**t over and over again on every thread regarding Nana's character. If you would did that just once, and be done with it, then I wouldn't say a thing, but you just keep rolling and rolling.
StrykerynoJan 7, 2021 9:05 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.