Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2020 8:32 PM

Jan 2020
Let's rank the moderators from best to worst! If one consistently appears at the bottom, I'll use it as evidence and file a complaint to Luna the community admin. As a group, our voices will be heard.

For starters, I will use this assessment by Akko below. Do you agree with him?

BasedAkko said:
Here is how I rank the mods from best to worst:

Ex mod: @Fancyjasper - Always been just and fair and helpful. Never a problem. Not even once. Always quick to resolve any problems. Left the mod team due to not being on board with the bullshit.

Current mods:
@Fleeting_Dream - Like @fancyjasper he has always been fair and on point. Got more abuse than he deserved. Currently on hiatus. Things have been shit since he’s been gone. Check his profile lots of comments from me on there.

@DeadlyRaven - the best we have right now. Experienced and fair most of the time. A little forgetful and can sometimes take things the wrong way but she is patient and fair and that’s what we need.

@Carebear - Best of the new batch. Intelligent and thinks before he acts. Also willing to explain things and consider other points of views and all sides to a story. Can be relied upon for the most part but doesn’t enact change when something isn’t right and instead defends the status quo.

@MrZawa - Has always been helpful and never takes action without giving an explanation for doing so. Is often the first mod to respond to me when in irc due to a ban from another mod. Unfortunately he doesn’t always want to listen to the details of the exchange I had with the mod who banned me. Still a great guy though and has the best forum set of all mods.

@Tensho - My dealings with this mod have been positive.

Ex mod: @ThatRazorGuy - My dealings with this ex-mod have been positive.

@Anime-Prime - Once banned me but it was for a good reason. The only fair ban I have received. Even went as far as to explain how I got banned despite nobody reporting me. A good guy and great to talk with. Only mod I have left a profile comment after being banned.

@Cravenlock - Only seen him lock threads but they deserved the lock. Guess it’s in the name.

@MonkeyDHunter - Only seen him take action when mods act in a wave. Nothing of note to mention.

@Koito91 - Was the first of the new mods to introduce themselves in a positive way to the forum. Shame about the low post count.

@Kuuro - I have had no dealings and seen no action taken by this mod.

@Kunii - Gave me an unfair ban and it has been used against me by all mods since. I have repeatedly asked for it to be struck from the record. Has somehow manipulated their post and comment count since then but I guess it’s all in good fun.

@dipItFoo - Locks threads that shouldn’t be locked. Bans users that shouldn’t be banned. Including myself and OP and others. Worst of them all. Cannot be reasoned with. Is like a robot NPC. I had an imgur of our ban discussion that I sent to the whole mod team. Even the admins have seen it. And they only defended him Saying he will get better. Remains to be seen. From what I have heard from other users being banned he isn’t quite there yet.

The new mods didn’t even have 500 posts between them. I have discussed this poor recruitment decision with one of the admins already.
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Moderator in focus: dipItFoo

vuxk - Dec 29, 2020

3 by vuxk »»
Dec 30, 2020 1:00 AM

» Is the 30 characters limit rule stupid?

vuxk - Dec 29, 2020

1 by Fario-P »»
Dec 29, 2020 9:45 PM

» Questionable thread locking practices

vuxk - Dec 29, 2020

1 by vuxk »»
Dec 29, 2020 9:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.