Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2020 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, they didn't waste much time introducing the main cast for this season.

There's already some inner drama between the guys already. Spicy. I definitely expect more drama coming this season as even fists are thrown this episode.

Oct 12, 2020 10:14 AM
Sep 2015
Love love love love this episode, I like 4 out of 5 new members, highest rate so far. The only one I don't like (but don't hate) is the debt collector, I just happen to don't like character that wear glasses. But I have to thanks him for putting Juza and Banri in the same room, now let the shipping begin! They're gonna fight all night, on stage and on the bed...
Oct 12, 2020 10:40 AM

Oct 2020
Oohhh yessshhhh
The 4 wolfs + 1 puppy troupe is here. XD

The OP is kinda different from the previous season where in the chorus both troupes are there, but in here it's fully focused on the current troupe. I like they took a different take.

Animation and art is still block and stick like before... ,(Lol) so no comment on that.

Idk why but i got a feeling that the first episode was very fun. Idk what's different, but probably the shift between tension and comedy is pretty fast so it's able to keep me on edge. (which, unlike the previous season that's pretty laid-back).

Aaaanyway. I'm happy to see my husband Omimi animated. :3
A certain person lurking here
Oct 12, 2020 10:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The new troupe looks nice but it's going to be difficult between the two "delinquent" xD they are so violent that they even tried to fight
Oct 12, 2020 11:10 AM

Jul 2017
bruh it's only the first ep why so many feels already lol

Interesting to see a way more masculine troupe after the more feminine summer one :P. So far I'm really liking Juza's story and how he seems really passionate on changing his once old ways. As expected Banri so far at least is easily the least likable one in the group, but curious to see how different that'll be by the en
Oct 12, 2020 4:55 PM

Oct 2009
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO Sakyo delivers.... x'D and then there's Sakoda. Hilarious.

Love how their personalities and voice acting live even more than in the game. The two boys that fight all the time, mom and dad and big bro putting the little guy between the two, the way they work so much in sync to break Juza and Banri up... It was great to see. I actually still couldn't finish Autumn's first main story in the game, because the way it's delivered just doesn't click with me at all, and just find it alienating. Glad to see the anime did a different approach, it just works so much better.
Oct 12, 2020 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
Muku was super sweet and considerate in the end. So Muku's relative joins the troupe?
Wished Muku had more screen time. He had the least screen time in the Summer Troupe. It was mostly Yuki and Tenma.

Two relatives from characters in the prequel join.
Oct 12, 2020 7:19 PM

Jan 2017
でたーーーーーー!!!

Super excited for this to finally be airing!! Autumn troupe good, Sakyo I love you
Oct 12, 2020 10:08 PM
Dec 2015
TakeP and the rest of Akigumi's seiyuu did a great job for voicing their characters. I do love the OP and mooore love for the ED theme song. 1000% love the story (just hoping that they won't cut any important part of the original story). But, you see...I just can't accept the animation quality. P.A works, I won't bragging about the character design. It's just... what happened with the um...key animator? Storyboard? Some characters in some scene looked out of proportions, a lot of it was just moving static characters. They deserve better. A3 deserve better than this :(
Oct 13, 2020 5:00 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Welcome to Mankai company again, folks! Spring ended, Summer get finished, and here i am in a fall season hyping their theatre activity. Yeah, they didn't waste such a time and directly went to the audition. No shit. They kept the same 5 guys in one audition and accepted them all XD.

Ah, i see that red hair guy kinda knew to me. He seemed to had the same energy like Kazunari. Lol, he even called Tenma, Tenpy and expected Yuki as a girl. Now i am attached with these guy. I hope he didn't had the same fate like Kazunari in the troupe. You know, his role in the previous troupe, right? XD

What else? Ah, that photographer san. The other two when the end of the first season has been seen to be fighting each others. So, thats the first problem to become convoluted and complex. Interesting to see, how they resolved the thing between those two brats. One more guy? That debt collector guy! I can't believed he joined too, together with his damn brother. I thought he became the behind the screen guy. But, seeing him here, kinda refreshed the troupe into an interesting activity. He even didn't give a shit to the young lads. Lets see their interaction with each others in the next couple of episode. It must be really good to see xD. More drama, more complex matter, and really promising some nice interaction. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 15, 2020 3:31 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
A bit awkward, and flat so far but hoping it'll warm up as far as plot goes.
Sidenote, no favs so far, but Banri's acting gave me slight goosebumps. It didn't fit the text they were acting imo, but also I was like sir.. yes. You nailed it you cocky bastard
Oct 19, 2020 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
A continuation from Spring & Summer, and now into the 2nd half with Autumn & Winter. Welcome (back) to Mankai Company!

As if Spring and Summer were hard enough, the Autumn Troupe has these to start off the auditions with: the OK-needs-work Omi, the loud-seemed-experienced Taichi, delinquent No. 1 Banri who surprisingly displays excellent quality, delinquent No. 2 Juza who is the inexperienced one but has passion to go, and last but not least, the experienced Sakyo who's the role model and hasn't downed his skill in years.

It's gonna be a worse cakewalk than before, and it shows. Change is imminent, and the journey is just at the beginning. So, wash, rinse and repeat the process again.
Oct 27, 2020 3:04 PM

Sep 2008
Taichi's voice is so annoying )X, fave guys for me are Juza and Omi, specially Juza cause he really want to do theater

More topics from this board

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2020

13 by LunaOtome »»
Jun 26, 9:55 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 12 Discussion

Ringare - Dec 28, 2020

22 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 21, 8:20 AM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2020

10 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:36 PM

Poll: » A3! Season Autumn & Winter Episode 3 Discussion

Ringare - Oct 26, 2020

9 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.