Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2020 10:17 AM
Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Didn't expect this ending, na-chan looks a lot like sa-chan and similar in personality? Ending could've been better. It really left us hanging on why na-chan thinks he really will marry him.
Oct 6, 2020 10:44 AM
May 2015
What in the world was that ending, lmao? Call the FBI. I'm glad Sacchan made it out and is happy and in a healthy relationship but I'd love to see the mess when that rich dude finds out the MC slept with his wife AND his underaged daughter. Sounds like a maury episode

Veribal said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Didn't expect this ending, na-chan looks a lot like sa-chan and similar in personality? Ending could've been better. It really left us hanging on why na-chan thinks he really will marry him.

My guess, Nao is the exact embodiment of Sacchan before she found out about the cheating. The Sacchan who unhealthily loved MC no matter what he did. Idk why Nao is obsessed with him. But in the case of MC he can see/use her as the perfect Sacchan replacement, so he would def marry her.
Oct 6, 2020 12:41 PM

Jun 2017
trash end for a trash story
ugh all of this felt so wrong.. I don't know why I kept on reading

someone call the FBI! The MC is a total creep! he totally knows Nao's real age but he's gonna stay with her? WTH

I'm glad Sa-chan got a closure and is actually happy now
Oct 6, 2020 1:50 PM

Jul 2017
This whole manga was one of the stupidest things I have ever read but that ending LOLOLOL. Wow.......
Oct 6, 2020 2:02 PM

Jun 2017
Im not really sure how to feel about this weird ending, wonder what will nao reaction be. An ok manga overall
Oct 6, 2020 5:24 PM
Aug 2010
A trash MC ending up continuing to be trash by the end of it... his mom failed to not abort him lol
Oct 6, 2020 6:50 PM

Oct 2012
this felt like a ntr hentai manga ending combined with the centimeter movie.
Oct 7, 2020 7:13 AM

Jan 2011
Holy shit, what in the actual fuck was this ending? This had a chance to end on a mature-ish, bittersweet, kind of thing, to put the whole story in perspective, and they completely threw it away. It wouldn't have been a masterpiece, but it sure would have been better than this. Well, Hina Change managed to do that, so guess I'll just laugh about this.
Oct 8, 2020 3:52 PM

Sep 2011
I swear this manga was the most depressing thing I have read in a while.... Seriously.

I don't really agree with all the other comments though. My problem with this series was mostly the long time skips to be honest. PERSONALLY, I would have preferred a happier ending, BUT, I don't know why are you all so surprised about this trash ending when he warned us of this since the very first chapter (and even the synopsis....). He narrated from the beginning that he ended up in the worst way. So we should have expected this.... Sadly.

Also, I don't hate him at all for being a cheater??? Am I wrong?? He just needs a fucking doctor. He has affection issues, guys. No love from dad, no love from mom. No love from anyone actually. So of course he came out like that... He was trying to figure out.... everything. Still what he did was wrong and he hurt the poor Sacchan, but come on......

I get the point the mangaka was trying to make but the time skips should have narrated how he ended up spiraling to worse. Because he didn't get help for his problems.... Misuzu also disappeared. They could have remained as friends??? Why is he ALL ALONE??? Both the Kunikidas and him claimed to have a good relationship but they stopped all relation when the payments were finished. Man. COME ON.

So yeah. This ended up as trash ending because no one gave a fuck about him in the end. No one. Even if he did wrong, he didn't deserve this. What he needed was affection, understanding, and help moving on. But he didn't get that chance like ALL the other characters. Man, I'm so pissed....

I didn't even plan on writing this much. Guess I'm really sentimental today. I'm going to cry in a corner for a bit, bye.
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Oct 8, 2020 11:55 PM
Nov 2015
YoseiEgg said:

My guess, Nao is the exact embodiment of Sacchan before she found out about the cheating. The Sacchan who unhealthily loved MC no matter what he did. Idk why Nao is obsessed with him. But in the case of MC he can see/use her as the perfect Sacchan replacement, so he would def marry her.

Nice perspective.. Actually might be right. But yes its still a mystery for me why na-chan is obsessed with mc right now I think its because he looks good? But I think there is still more than that.

Myrga said:
So yeah. This ended up as trash ending because no one gave a fuck about him in the end. No one. Even if he did wrong, he didn't deserve this. What he needed was affection, understanding, and help moving on. But he didn't get that chance like ALL the other characters. Man, I'm so pissed....

Actually Na-chan is there in the ending... which like yoseiegg said "embodiment of sa-chan before the cheating" due to their similarities.. It may be enough for him to have another "sa-chan" in the end. But right he tends to stay away from people btw and just refuse help from other people because he felt guilty and thinks he deserves it, its not the worse ending in my opinion.
VeribalOct 9, 2020 12:00 AM
Oct 9, 2020 3:04 AM

Sep 2011
Veribal said:

Actually Na-chan is there in the ending... which like yoseiegg said "embodiment of sa-chan before the cheating" due to their similarities.. It may be enough for him to have another "sa-chan" in the end. But right he tends to stay away from people btw and just refuse help from other people because he felt guilty and thinks he deserves it, its not the worse ending in my opinion.

Well, getting help from Nao is like not getting help at all. More like the other way, because that relationship is so wrong in many ways....... If she wasn't underage to begin with, this would have been 4 times better.

Also, about him rejecting help: I don't think we have seen this at all. That's why I was complaining about the time skips, that should have shown how he arrived there. We didn't actually see anyone offer him support. Apart from Shino, that was quite guilty about it but didn't do anything in the end either.

But oh well. I'm not saying this is a bad ending as in "bad written". It could have had some improvements, yes, but it's not bad in that way. What I'm saying is it's not a happy ending and I would have prefer that it was happier (not happy 100% but... happier) Just that.
MyrgaOct 9, 2020 4:01 AM
"If you wish so ardently for your life to disappear then give it to me!"
Oct 11, 2020 11:20 PM

May 2018
Myrga said:
I swear this manga was the most depressing thing I have read in a while.... Seriously.

I don't really agree with all the other comments though. My problem with this series was mostly the long time skips to be honest. PERSONALLY, I would have preferred a happier ending, BUT, I don't know why are you all so surprised about this trash ending when he warned us of this since the very first chapter (and even the synopsis....). He narrated from the beginning that he ended up in the worst way. So we should have expected this.... Sadly.

Also, I don't hate him at all for being a cheater??? Am I wrong?? He just needs a fucking doctor. He has affection issues, guys. No love from dad, no love from mom. No love from anyone actually. So of course he came out like that... He was trying to figure out.... everything. Still what he did was wrong and he hurt the poor Sacchan, but come on......

I get the point the mangaka was trying to make but the time skips should have narrated how he ended up spiraling to worse. Because he didn't get help for his problems.... Misuzu also disappeared. They could have remained as friends??? Why is he ALL ALONE??? Both the Kunikidas and him claimed to have a good relationship but they stopped all relation when the payments were finished. Man. COME ON.

I didn't even plan on writing this much. Guess I'm really sentimental today. I'm going to cry in a corner for a bit, bye.

Totally agree. Everybody complaining about this end like if the story doesn't tell you about things not being good between Sacchan & Katagiri. At least it didn't end like I thought it'll be (Sacchan dying or sth else).

I agree that Katagiri needed to learn about love that nobody gave him before. Sadly, he learned it later and in a really bad way, and even after, he couldn't move on his feelings. But I do think that he didn't give the chance to anyone to let them help him, the mangaka showed it in a few panels where he rejected a subordinate's invitation.

I dont really like Nao, I understand that she seems to be similar to Sacchan, but Sacchan was more inocent, Nao seems kind of crazy. And, c'mon, She'll never be able to help Katagiri, she's under 18, how could she????

I didn't expect that this'll finish so soon, I feel like there were so many things that could've happened, but well. I mean, I didn't hate it at all, I was expecting a "bad end", but not this kind.

So many things missing, others that could've happened and it didn't. I hoped more about this manga, but at least it's fine, I guess...
Oct 23, 2020 9:22 PM
Sep 2018
Myrga said:

it was so depressing i cried like every chapter
Feb 20, 2021 12:55 PM
May 2020
bro that ending was FUCKED UP
Aug 15, 2021 5:05 PM

Apr 2011
I actually enjoyed reading this manga, but the ending... O.o

So really went down to that disastrous path huh.

Aug 25, 2021 7:36 PM
Aug 2021
Bro the manga name is fking Sacchan and the fuking sacchan dont stayed with the man wtffffffff🤬
Aug 29, 2021 12:19 AM

Nov 2019
Lmfaooo low-key love this ending, coz I hate that Kunikida dude so much now he a total cucked, Katagairi got his daughter too lol team Misuzu from the start, I'd give this a 8 if it wasn't for the poor pacing and how underused best girl Misuzu is, also I can't be the only who's thinking that Nao-chan might be MC's daughter lol

And for the ppl salty about the ending, the author played y'all, take the L, I mean come on, that's his intention from the start, a extremely flawed mc y'all thought will be likeable after his development, it's a good ruse and subversion, tho it didn't work for me coz I was neutral from start to finish with Katagiri but I can respect what the author pulled here

6/10

maththeusee said:
Bro the manga name is fking Sacchan and the fuking sacchan dont stayed with the man wtffffffff🤬

Bro the whole story is Katagiri's narration, it was kinda obvious from the start
Haunt88Aug 29, 2021 2:46 AM
May 22, 2022 8:29 AM
Aug 2017
maththeusee said:
why would she stayed with a piece of shit like him though? He is a pedophile mf. If the story continued he would sooner or later would not only face jail time but also gonna lose his job and reputation. Mf is a trash and don't freaking give me the excuses for his shity personality. People like him needs to own up. I wonder if you would say the same thing if it was a woman.
Jul 21, 2022 10:34 AM
Apr 2015
This manga says it has 36 chapters here, is there an epilogue or extra chapter somewhere or is that just an error?
Nov 8, 2022 3:23 AM
Jul 2018
i feel like an ending where he gets with the girl who had a crush on him would be okay, or one where he ends up alone, or even one where he fucks a bunch of girls, whatever. but one where he dates the child of his old sneaky link………no this is the worst ending i could not have even imagined how far downhill this story went
Nov 8, 2022 3:26 AM
Jul 2018
merope28 said:
Myrga said:

it was so depressing i cried like every chapter
yeah so many fucking plot holes after the time skip (*´-`)ruined a good story
Sep 28, 12:36 AM
Nov 2023
Its an NTR but the story is just so... well I cant really explain it. Its a beautiful story I actually cried.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sacchan, Boku wa. Chapter 18 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Jan 28, 2020

1 by bakakisima »»
Aug 2, 2022 5:03 AM

» Started well, Ended horribly

Uziwuzi - Mar 28, 2021

0 by Uziwuzi »»
Mar 28, 2021 5:41 PM

» Trash btw.

hiept31 - Mar 7, 2021

1 by HanazawaAmane »»
Mar 21, 2021 9:40 AM

Poll: » Sacchan, Boku wa. Chapter 34 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Sep 22, 2020

0 by ReaperCreeper »»
Sep 22, 2020 8:26 PM

Poll: » Sacchan, Boku wa. Chapter 33 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Sep 9, 2020

4 by DucksInThePool »»
Sep 14, 2020 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.