Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2020 8:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Of course this anime can't escape an obligatory beach episode. Even with all this fan service, we still got swimsuits and more lewdness.

Somehow, they managed to make sea cucumbers into a threat. Yeah...because why not lol
Sep 4, 2020 10:04 AM
Oct 2016
A beach trip turned extermination mission. Those were some peculiar looking "sea cucumbers" huh. The way were described reminds me of some kind of human anatomy but I can't quite think of what ya know. Anyways, fun episode with our Saitama HxEros going to the beach. The obligatory beach episode in a lewd anime has finally arrived. Loved seeing the Tokyo HxEros again. Shiko is pretty much my top waifu for this show so anytime she's here I'm happy. Meeting the other two members was cool too. Toma the sole male among the Tokyo HxEros was cool. His way of gathering H Energy with watching other people be lewd made me laugh. Didn't expect that tbh thought they'd go a different way with his character but still good. The Kiseichu draining H Energy with the sea cucumbers made some sense. Little work like things sticking on people draining them like literal leeches. Glad the HxEros could work together to defeat them. Loved all the swimsuit shots of course. Next episode should be fun too with a tour of Tokyo.
Sep 4, 2020 11:15 AM
Sep 2015
The new boy should have male voice actor

But the most delighting thing in this episode is how Retto didn't notice sea cucumber left in his body until onsen time, so it hide in his ass?????
Sep 4, 2020 1:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's probably one of the weirdest beach episode i've ever seen haha and lol they added a trap this time...not surprising
Sep 4, 2020 2:20 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I can't believe they skipped chapter 20, but they have to get the beach episode out of the way I suppose. When I saw Toma for the first time in the manga I couldn't tell if he was a boy or not because his hairstyle makes him look like a girl so it was kinda odd to see Retto and Toma together in the onsen. In the anime they gave him a high pitched voice so I'm not sure where they are going with his character.
Sep 4, 2020 3:55 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Beach episodes are always fun

Sep 5, 2020 1:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020

Nice. I got some sea dick at your service, girls. Thank you very much!

Toma had a nice guts, by enjoying others people performance searching some H energy. Ah, he really served as a boy in culture as well. At least he was not so wrong after all. I am really glad and proud. Lol.

The dedicated generic beach sceneries fanservice was already done there. What else?
badabassSep 5, 2020 1:13 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 5, 2020 3:50 AM

Oct 2017
LMAO

So harem is not nearly enough, gotta have a trap to add to the harem list :D

This is the exact trash we needed for the season!
I don't get all the hate from Mal for this serie lolz.
This is meant to be dumb fun and trash ecchi, so I just enjoy it for what it is.
Ventus_SSep 5, 2020 3:53 AM
Sep 5, 2020 4:47 AM

Apr 2018
That scene with retto "getting hard" was a fucking jumpscare lmao.

And we finally got a new trap to simp. ;)
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Sep 5, 2020 9:50 AM

Apr 2020
A femboy joined the party! Momoka was sexy as always, my favorite girl.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 5, 2020 4:56 PM

Jul 2017
ofc the moment those slime things started squirting out liquid you knew they were gonna use them to create cumshots :P
Sep 5, 2020 11:41 PM

Oct 2008
Yona has the similar character design as Kongou of kantai
lolz so many white stuff squirting on to the bodies of the girls sexual innuendos!
lol at the scene where Retto seemed like he got a boner on the girly boy trap!
5/5.

Sep 5, 2020 11:51 PM

Oct 2018
I think that's a reverse trap actually (or trans boy probably, dunno. He hasn't explained, but he did pick the man's bathroom). Why? "Abnormally large nipples" and the way he wrapped his torso in the bath, instead of just the hips like guys do.
Sep 6, 2020 1:30 AM

Jul 2017
Hell to this, let's get the generic beach episode out of the way!

Sticky things get no better than censor bugs' sea cucumbers spitting white substances, just for a twist of increasing exponentially. And to think the Tokyo HxEros branch would be called for exterminaton, that's just a coincidence too coincidental.

OH HO, A TRAP by the name of Toma has appeared. The tomboy defeating a censor big in the most obscene of ways, and the onsen scene of Retto getting a "turn-on" LOLs.

Getting their official suits soon? Hell yes!
Sep 6, 2020 1:46 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I seriously hope they don't end up revealing later that "oh Toma was actually a girl all along!" because that's such a massive cop-out if they do. I hate when ecchi shows are too scared to follow through on their own ideas whenever they start to stray even remotely outside the stereotypical template

But if he really is just a femboy then that'd definitely be a welcome addition to the cast
Sep 6, 2020 3:17 AM

Jan 2020
This show sure loves to get weirder each episode!

I actually disliked this episode. It wasn't as "good" as the previous ones. The animation quality seems to be slightly worsened as well. Didn't it use to be more fluid before?

HaXXspetten said:
I seriously hope they don't end up revealing later that "oh Toma was actually a girl all along!" because that's such a massive cop-out if they do. I hate when ecchi shows are too scared to follow through on their own ideas whenever they start to stray even remotely outside the stereotypical template

But if he really is just a femboy then that'd definitely be a welcome addition to the cast

I don't think Toma is a girl considering Toma's nipples weren't actually censored. But who knows?
IrrelevantGuySep 7, 2020 12:18 AM
Sep 6, 2020 3:27 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
IrrelevantGuy said:
HaXXspetten said:

I don't think Toma is a girl considering Toma's nipples weren't actually censored. But who knows?
That would be a pretty hilarious way to identify someone but yeah that's actually a good point lol
Sep 6, 2020 7:42 AM

Oct 2018
The first pair of nipples we see in this god damn anime is guy's. I wish ATX had the complete uncensored version.
Sep 6, 2020 10:08 AM

Dec 2010
Ahhh yes it finally happened... (at least as far as my memories is concerned)

Tsugu's character finally touched Kayanon's oppai

TsuguxKayanon forever <3
Sep 6, 2020 11:15 AM

Jun 2015
'Coach really knows how to land'!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 7, 2020 1:59 PM

Nov 2014
Yeah... finally beach episode... hadakana beach!!!..
These Sea Cucumbers and theirs Kiesichuu really made this episode XD...
*almost complete introduction from Tokyo branch with Yona and Touma introduced into the adapatation.

As expected from sea cucumber fanservice IYKWIM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) those moments were the good one XD even more with that somehow liquid sprayed from those sea cucumbers .....

Thankfully with that nicely positioning drop from Retto into the girls XD.. Touma can awaken his ero power.
both of his hero power and finishers were.... representing the reader or the watcher i assume XD..... that was really hilarious when he unleashed his ....uh... load ????hahhahahaha..

and finally for the next episode "two kirara's" chapter get adapted.. one of my fav one from the manga, blissful RettoKirara moments :3.
the pacing was really good, they even adapted into some OVA later for another members story & POV.

i'm really excited for the next episode.
Sep 8, 2020 12:59 AM
Aug 2020
Veruberu said:
So Boku no Pico has a new friend.
They improved the gay vibes on this adaptation. And toned down the straight intimacy.
Sep 9, 2020 1:27 AM

Feb 2020
So Beach Episode huh?

This Anime is full of Fan Service. Literally I don't even care about the Story anymore.

Btw Imma Ask this once again............when we will get to see the Uncensored ver.?
Sep 9, 2020 11:44 AM

Oct 2017
Beach episode and it was quite nice. Fanservice were good too and next is trip to Tokyox surely that will be fun. Also looks like their Power Ranger outfit is ready.
Sep 9, 2020 9:47 PM

Jan 2019
Well, another episode that made me want to die... how the hell did I let myself get invested in this?
Sep 18, 2020 1:15 AM

May 2016
using some weird creatures that are similar to male thing wtf Japan you have successfully surprised me in the weird way again, and why make that guy with
big nips...

2/5
Sep 18, 2020 10:01 AM

Jun 2019
Ah yes, the Beach episode.
Nov 29, 2020 7:34 AM

Oct 2020
Too bad the sea cucumber covering their nipples but it was a nice episode

Feb 5, 2021 8:47 AM

Jul 2015
Its finally here lads, the legendary beach episode + last scene onsen. From Toma's initial reaction to his source of H-energy I expected something really outrageously weird but him enjoying to see others get their H-energy was pretty tame in a certain way...on the other hand the nipple thing felt uncomfortable...damn those traps...also Retto getting a 'hard-on' was suprising.

Mar 31, 2021 3:49 AM

Dec 2015
Trap enters the scene.
Epic beach and bathing episode, also lol the sea cucumbers.
May 13, 2023 1:29 AM

Apr 2013
For a beach episode, that was nothing special. Though since the girls are running around 50% of the time naked anyway... I guess there wasn't much to expect.
Jul 24, 2023 1:57 AM

Jul 2019
I somehow expected more from a beach episode but hey, it is what it is. Maihime is really pretty and so is Yona!
Apr 20, 8:06 AM

Jun 2017
toma defeated the big baddie having a death ray coming out of his pistol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2020

51 by LordCrueltyV »»
Sep 15, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2020

61 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 16, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2020

28 by unHOLYpotato »»
Sep 20, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2020

50 by HanamiDango »»
Jul 23, 2023 3:08 AM

Poll: » Dokyuu Hentai HxEros Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

49 by HanamiDango »»
Jul 21, 2023 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.