Forum Settings
Forums

'Senyoku no Sigrdrifa' Reveals Additional Cast, Staff, Second Promo

New
Aug 26, 2020 12:48 PM
Discord Moderator
Feb 2014
The official website for the Senyoku no Sigrdrifa (Warlords of Sigrdrifa) original anime revealed additional cast, staff, a second key visual (pictured), and a second promotional video on Wednesday. The television anime will premiere on October 3 at 11:30 p.m. on Tokyo MX, Tochigi TV, Gunma TV, and BS11, followed by Chuukyou TV, Chiba TV, and Mainichi Broadcasting System (MBS). The first episode will be an hour long special.

Cast
Ichirou Satomi: Hiroaki Hirata (Granblue Fantasy The Animation)
Maintenance Team Leader: Shigeru Chiba (Overlord)
Ronge: Yuuichi Nakamura (Dr. Stone)
Kinpatsu: Tomokazu Sugita (Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii)
Gurasan: Mafia Kajita (Pastel Memories)

The five new cast members will be joining the previously announced Ai Kayano (Runaway de Waratte) and Mikako Komatsu (Taboo Tattoo), who are starring as Rusalka Evereska and Lizbet Crown, respectively.

Staff
Chief Animation Director: Takumi Yokota (Koufuku Graffiti), Hiromi Nakagawa (Rewrite 2nd Season), Hiroshi Yakou (Grancrest Senki)
Sub-character Design: Yuuichirou Mizutani (Persona 5 the Animation animation director)
Prop Design, Mechanical Design: Kazutaka Ema (Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note)
Art Director: Yukihiro Watanabe (Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV), Risa Wakabayashi (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen)
Art Setting: Hiroki Matsumoto (Renai Boukun)
Color Design: Sano Hitomi (Rokka no Yuusha)
CG Director: Naoki Ogita (Toji no Miko)
Director of Photography: Yoshihiro Sekiya (Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!)
Editing: Kengo Shigemura (Musaigen no Phantom World)
Sound Director: Yoshikazu Iwanami (Hello World)

Hirotaka Tokuda (Grancrest Senki episode director) is helming the original anime at A-1 Pictures, featuring character designs by Takumi Yokota. Shigeo Komori (Shinsekai Yori), Hajime Hyakkoku (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) are composing the music.

Tappei Nagatsuki (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) is in charge of the series composition and screenplay. Takuya Fujima (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid) is credited as the original character designer, and Takaaki Suzuki (High School Fleet original creator) is in charge of the worldview setting and setting research.

A manga adaption by Kanari Abe (Haifuri) titled Senyoku no Sigrdrifa: Non-Scramble began its serialization in the September issue of Comic Alive on July 27.

PV 2

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Source: PR Times
Mako995Aug 26, 2020 12:50 PM
Aug 26, 2020 1:32 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
oh boy Sugita, Nakamura and Mafia together in an anime, this gonna be good.
Aug 26, 2020 2:26 PM
May 2015
I'm watching this solely for the fact that it's by A-1 Pictures...

Edit: My impressions after watching the PV:

Is this going to be like Girls Und Panzer except warplanes? Please let it be so because I'm a big fan of aviation, especially from the WW2 era. I had a huge grin on my face when I saw those WW2 warplanes. Although, I can't tell if one of the warplanes that was shown is the anime's version of the German Fighter Bf 109.
jc9622Aug 26, 2020 2:39 PM

Aug 26, 2020 4:02 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
"A god who called himself Oden came to the aid of humanity as it was driven to near complete defeat." God I've been reading too much One Piece.

While the synopsis sounds good, I'm not quite vibing with the trailer. Oh well, I'll wait to see it, of course!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2020 6:21 PM
Aug 2018
Sugita, Nakamura and Mafia, nothing better than this trio lmfao.
Aug 27, 2020 1:06 PM

Jul 2019
I hope I am not disappointed with this anime.
Apaixonado por jogos e animes.
Aug 27, 2020 5:08 PM

Apr 2012
Kinyoubi said:

DatRandomDude said:
oh boy Sugita, Nakamura and Mafia together in an anime, this gonna be good.

This is CGDCT and judging by the roster, they will mostly be background, unfortunately.

jc9622 said:
I'm watching this solely for the fact that it's by A-1 Pictures...

Edit: My impressions after watching the PV:

Is this going to be like Girls Und Panzer except warplanes? Please let it be so because I'm a big fan of aviation, especially from the WW2 era. I had a huge grin on my face when I saw those WW2 warplanes. Although, I can't tell if one of the warplanes that was shown is the anime's version of the German Fighter Bf 109.

The concept for the project was created by the dude who was in charge of the tech at Girls and Panzer, and was also the author of Strike Witches. Take it however you want.
Aug 28, 2020 7:32 AM

Dec 2018
Imo it sad to see all those males as support . I prefer my cute girls and dont like anime males around them. And i dont think I am going to watch this anime after all

Yuri-CrusaderAug 28, 2020 8:45 AM
Aug 28, 2020 10:54 AM

Sep 2016
Yuri-Crusader said:
Imo it sad to see all those males as support . I prefer my cute girls and dont like anime males around them. And i dont think I am going to watch this anime after all

It is opposite for me I like male and female together in anime. I sometimes skip all female cast anime and always surely skip all male cast anime.
Aug 28, 2020 11:05 AM

Apr 2012
RiseUp_SS-kun said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

It is opposite for me I like male and female together in anime. I sometimes skip all female cast anime and always surely skip all male cast anime.

Because you think they are unrealistic? Or do you prefer straight romance?
Aug 30, 2020 10:06 PM

Sep 2016
RobertBobert said:
RiseUp_SS-kun said:

True I am a straight romance fan. The point of being unrealistic is also true.
Aug 30, 2020 10:15 PM
Apr 2019
@Gaiar: Story by Re:zero writer.....R.I.P for many characer..
Aug 31, 2020 1:53 AM

Apr 2012
RiseUp_SS-kun said:
RobertBobert said:

True I am a straight romance fan. The point of being unrealistic is also true.

I see. I still don't understand people who literally rejoice at the news that the any show will be all-female. For me personally, it's like saying "I don't want realistic shows, I want fanservice."
Aug 31, 2020 3:22 AM

Dec 2018
RiseUp_SS-kun said:
Yuri-Crusader said:

I love Yuri .The chance to get some strong Yuri increase if the anime only have females and I prefer anime's like that

After finding out there will be a million males in this. I dont know if I will enjoy this anime. But I do hope the rest of you will enjoy it =)

Maybe I watch it later who knows . At least It have some Yuri vibes

Yuri-CrusaderAug 31, 2020 3:31 AM
Sep 2, 2020 9:27 PM
Feb 2019

More topics from this board

» Light Novel 'Odayaka Kizoku no Kyuuka no Susume.' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Oct 9

3 by assignmenthelpnz »»
3 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by Lumenesca »»
3 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

31 by -Noir-- »»
6 hours ago

» 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' Announces Movie Adaptation

Vindstot - Sep 29

20 by middle_pickup »»
7 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Blade & Bastard' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

9 by Rimuru0001 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.