Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2020 9:05 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
what a thrill. that was soo good. i'll never forgive the japanese!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 10, 2020 9:34 AM

Jan 2015
Actually a great chapter.
This is definitely ending soon
Aug 10, 2020 9:37 AM

Jul 2017
Not bad at all but man, it reeks of being finished in a couple weeks max. Too bad the story isn't really being able to breathe itself out a little bit, but for what it is, at least it ain't awful for a rushed manga.
Aug 10, 2020 10:35 AM

Jul 2011
This seriously started growing on me! I love the development but I keep seeing talk about it being axed and I can see that it is rushed towards it's end even tho there is a lot of potential for more steady development. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Did it get cancelled or is it just supposed to be a short one from the start?

Aug 10, 2020 10:39 AM
Dec 2019
The japanese kind of boicot these manga, they didn't like the whole plagiarism theme of the story, they hated it. Now add 2 weeks in a row at the least of bottom 5, it's already cancelled for what we can see.
Aug 10, 2020 10:46 AM

Mar 2015
Wolf48 said:
This seriously started growing on me! I love the development but I keep seeing talk about it being axed and I can see that it is rushed towards it's end even tho there is a lot of potential for more steady development. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Did it get cancelled or is it just supposed to be a short one from the start?

japan reception has been infamously poor. it only has 2.5 rate in japanese amazon. the sales aren't great, and placed in the bottom of magazine. we still don't know for sure, but the chance to survive are very slim. well, if next week still in the bottom of magazine, it's doomed for sure.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 10, 2020 10:55 AM

Jul 2010
So axed it is, huh... that's a loss. It had so much potential, too bad readers want your typical cliche battle shounens instead. RIP, here comes the third work of this artist getting cancelled.

I know it's pure speculation, but it's definitely last chapters we're reading right now and all the rushing finally makes sense.
Aug 10, 2020 11:25 AM

May 2019
Kuma said:
Wolf48 said:

japan reception has been infamously poor. it only has 2.5 rate in japanese amazon. the sales aren't great, and placed in the bottom of magazine. we still don't know for sure, but the chance to survive are very slim. well, if next week still in the bottom of magazine, it's doomed for sure.

That's sad, man. But now that act-age is also cancelled, maybe they will give this a few extra weeks to make a proper final instead of rushing it straight away. I'm trying to be optimistic lol
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Aug 10, 2020 11:26 AM

Jul 2011
Kuma said:
Wolf48 said:

I see, thanks for clarifying. This really sucks tho, the manga has so much potential and I actually think the story is quite interesting. I was looking for something like this for a long time and even though it started slow I think it was really good. I guess we can hope for a descent ending and they manag to pull it through.
Aug 10, 2020 12:58 PM

Jan 2016
*sigh* seeing all the negative comments on Amazon jp regarding this is heartbreaking, I hope that the Mangaka just doesn't feel discouraged because I love this Manga

It's been insanely fast paced since volume 2 because of the low rating in japan and not because that's how he wants it to be

It's getting axed but I hope that the mangaka can return with something as good in the future
Aug 10, 2020 2:34 PM

May 2009
Funny how second WSJ manga without anime, that was shilled by some youtubers is going to crash and burn, with chance of joining U19 club soon.
Aug 10, 2020 3:02 PM

Jul 2010
bastek66 said:
Funny how second WSJ manga without anime, that was shilled by some youtubers is going to crash and burn, with chance of joining U19 club soon.

What the point of "without anime" part? No manga has anime by its second volume. And no manga will have an anime if it gets cancelled at the very beggining.
Aug 10, 2020 3:39 PM

Mar 2017
Omg I wanna know what option 3 is! Also who the hell is the robot?! That has to be revealed eventually right?!
Aug 10, 2020 5:22 PM
Apr 2020
It feels like a short series ngl
Aug 10, 2020 6:01 PM

Dec 2016
Kuma said:
Wolf48 said:

Wow, I didn't imagine this situation that bad. like sales were poor but Guardian of the Witch had much worse sales and still got 3 volumes.

@FireFistYK Could you tell me what those comments are saying?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 10, 2020 6:04 PM

Dec 2016
katie_potaty said:
Omg I wanna know what option 3 is! Also who the hell is the robot?! That has to be revealed eventually right?!

He told you, he is "necessary character in another author story". So basically personification of Date Tsunehiro and/or Ichima Kenji.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 10, 2020 6:05 PM

Jan 2016
Nieznajomy43 said:

@FireFistYK Could you tell me what those comments are saying?

Mainly about how bad the MC is because of plagiarism and how he is a horrible human being for continuing to release white knight because it's his "duty"

Basically they're not even trying to see the bigger picture of a flawed character and his motivation

Plagiarism is a much bigger thing in Japan then over here in the west, best example would be the unfortunate Kyoto Animation incident.

So people reacted very negatively towards the MC
Aug 10, 2020 6:11 PM

May 2009
TheMangaManiac said:
bastek66 said:

What the point of "without anime" part? No manga has anime by its second volume. And no manga will have an anime if it gets cancelled at the very beggining.

Hero academia had anime in production before even first volume hit the shelves.
Aug 10, 2020 7:32 PM

Mar 2015
nanimeanswhat said:
Kuma said:

That's sad, man. But now that act-age is also cancelled, maybe they will give this a few extra weeks to make a proper final instead of rushing it straight away. I'm trying to be optimistic lol

every cancellation decision taken weeks before it actually happened. they have to prepare replace for the slot, and it takes time. not to mention promotion had to take for new series. if it's done, then it's done. i don't think act-age scandal would matter for it. still, act age scandal definitely give one slot empty WSJ editorial has to think about. priobably will be filled with one shot for forseable future at least until the current upcoming bacth finished.
Aug 11, 2020 7:36 AM

Jan 2011
Feel a bit lukewarm on this chapter. Didn't care to much for the meta aspect.
Aug 11, 2020 10:37 AM

Aug 2018
This was one of the worst manga chapters i've ever read. A shame tbh, chapters 1-11 were a fun ride.
Aug 11, 2020 1:37 PM

Feb 2013
How the hell people here think that this manga is good lmao It's really bad.
Aug 11, 2020 2:36 PM

Mar 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
katie_potaty said:

He told you, he is "necessary character in another author story". So basically personification of Date Tsunehiro and/or Ichima Kenji.

Ahhh! I see, that's pretty cool!
Aug 19, 2020 10:45 PM

Oct 2017
I really wanna know who that robot is also waiting to see what option 3 is. I thought he'd want to leap further back in time like in his childhood or something and start redoing things from there but doesn't seem like it.

So many questions I wanna ask but feels like this manga gonna end without answering any of them since this is most likely getting canceled and ending soon.

More topics from this board

» Where to find sturdy hardcover printing service?

amandawilli - Aug 1

2 by Timeline_man »»
Aug 1, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2020

34 by ellysejune »»
Jan 29, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 15 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Dec 3, 2020

10 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - May 17, 2020

51 by e5812 »»
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

47 by TheMangaManiac »»
Dec 2, 2020 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.