Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 19, 2020 9:23 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
For game users, who is your fav of the four current leads? So far, does the animation version give your character the same justice? Although it may be the art design or the director influence -- I feel like each of them are a bit different then their original game character even though I've been following along with the Japanese seiyuus. Just me?
Jul 20, 2020 12:29 PM

Dec 2013
I didn't know Gavin was this popular tho
Jul 20, 2020 11:29 PM
May 2020
I'm very love Gavin!
Jul 21, 2020 10:50 AM
Mar 2012
I do love all of em but Gavin tho. best boy. Im glad most would agree LOL
Jul 22, 2020 6:29 AM
Apr 2018
Kiro is the best!!!!!
Jul 22, 2020 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
Only the sexy beast Victor. He's the #1 for me.
Jul 22, 2020 11:03 AM
Feb 2016
I'm totally team Gavin-senpai <3
Jul 22, 2020 9:50 PM
Jul 2020
It's definitely Victor Li the best boyy!!
Jul 23, 2020 5:08 AM

Apr 2015
I voted for Kiro, but it's really hard to choose between him and Gavin. Actually, the only one I dislike is Victor. I like the adaptation so far. I don't have anything to complain about it.
Jul 23, 2020 7:15 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
sun123 said:
I voted for Kiro, but it's really hard to choose between him and Gavin. Actually, the only one I dislike is Victor. I like the adaptation so far. I don't have anything to complain about it.
I'm surprised how much I am enjoying it too. I expected the pacing to be all over the place or a lot of noncanon things, but so far they're keeping very closely to the series and in a way that makes sense without dragging.
Again, the colour of the show (???) seems very different to me, but it's not in a bad way; perhaps it's the art style that makes the seiyuus...seem different? I dunno
Jul 25, 2020 10:54 AM

Oct 2014
Gavin hands down!
Couldn't concentrate on anything else but that beautiful boi
Jul 25, 2020 7:20 PM
Jul 2018
wasn't a fan of the art style at first but after seeing them moving. Started loving them! Victor has always been my number 1, followed by Gavin, but because of the latest episode, I'm starting to love Gavin more XD
Jul 30, 2020 2:27 AM

Aug 2012
TrisEverdeen said:
For game users, who is your fav of the four current leads? So far, does the animation version give your character the same justice? Although it may be the art design or the director influence -- I feel like each of them are a bit different then their original game character even though I've been following along with the Japanese seiyuus. Just me?
is pretty obvious Zen will end up with the heroine just because and that the others will just be adoring fans there to satisfy her every desire. I hate this standard female fantasy where guys love you for no reason whatsoever. Mary Sue is strong with this one. Also all the main male leads look almost identical for some reason... maybe the author is relieving a fantasy about someone she knew
Jul 30, 2020 10:06 AM
Aug 2018
Gavin/Haku is my favorite since i played the game, the second fav for me is Victor/Zen. I like Kiro/Kira and Lucien/Simon too, but less than the other two...
Jul 30, 2020 4:38 PM
Nov 2011
I play the english dub game app and my favorite boy by a long shot is Kiro. Sadly the anime does not feel like it does him justice (so far I'm at episode 3 so my opinion might change). When the dub of this anime comes out I might also think differently since I love the english voice for him.there is something about the animation that I'm not a huge fan of mostly of how kiro's face looks a bit different than in the game. But i have a huge bias for the anime so I love it so far lol
Jul 30, 2020 9:00 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
nightcrawlercyp said:
TrisEverdeen said:
is pretty obvious Zen will end up with the heroine just because and that the others will just be adoring fans there to satisfy her every desire. I hate this standard female fantasy where guys love you for no reason whatsoever. Mary Sue is strong with this one. Also all the main male leads look almost identical for some reason... maybe the author is relieving a fantasy about someone she knew

Not sure if you've played the game, but even though there are four main male leads, and it is an otome game, as the story progresses it actually doesn't really choose a romance route... although I do agree the art (especially the anime ver) looks very similar
Jul 31, 2020 4:29 AM
Aug 2019
My favorite is Victor, then I’d say my second favorite is Gavin.
I actually put Lucien in third place. Yes, he broke my heart at chapter 13, yes I cried and it hurt, a lot. But I believe people deserve a second chance in life. So I want to discover his motives for doing what he did. Everybody has reasons. I wanna know his.

Kiro is in fourth place in my ranking. It’s not that I dislike him, but I think our personalities are very alike, I need someone more introverted that can bring me down to earth. Otherwise, I’d go flying outside the earth and never come back 😂.

That’s it, I love them all in different ways. 👌
Jul 31, 2020 9:48 AM

Mar 2020
nightcrawlercyp said:
TrisEverdeen said:

The story goes way beyond this in the game, none of them loves her for no reason. Actually, it's not even an otome, it's card/gacha-based and the story is far from being finished on its original server, so she's not supposed to end up with any of them unless the anime takes a different route in the end.

While I do agree that MC is pretty much a Mary Sue and I could never stand her in the game (the anime is better for me in this regard, because I'm no longer exposed to all her thoughts), the story itself isn't as typical as some may think at first. It's not all sunshine, happiness and love, far from it actually.
Jul 31, 2020 4:51 PM

Apr 2017
kaominie said:
I didn't know Gavin was this popular tho

I wouldn't take it too seriously, this is a tiny sample size.
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Aug 7, 2020 1:51 AM
Sep 2018
I'm in love with Gavin or Haku-kun *_*
Aug 7, 2020 8:33 AM

Aug 2018
I'd vote but I can't tell them apart.
Aug 8, 2020 6:33 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
NoviSun said:

Gavin/Haku - brown hair senpai
Lucien/Simon - Purple Eyed Researcher
Kiro/Kira - Idol (yellow hair)
Victor/Zen - Mr. CEO
KaguyachinchinAug 8, 2020 7:05 PM
Aug 8, 2020 6:40 PM

Aug 2018
TrisEverdeen said:
NoviSun said:

Gavin/Haku - brown hair senpai
Lucien/Simon - Purple Haired Researcher
Kiro/Kira - Idol (yellow hair)
Victor/Zen - Mr. CEO

Thanks! Gavin all the way!
Sep 13, 2020 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
Haven't played the game yet and barely know anything about the story/characters. But I gotta say the reason I'm currently watching this is because of Gavin.

I'm actually surprised when I heard he isn't the main boy in this show :(
Sep 13, 2020 3:04 PM

Mar 2018
JennieIsSolo said:
Haven't played the game yet and barely know anything about the story/characters. But I gotta say the reason I'm currently watching this is because of Gavin.

I'm actually surprised when I heard he isn't the main boy in this show :(

Technically they're all main characters! Each of them are very important to the story!

After watching the anime, if you enjoyed it, I'd also recommend playing the game too! The anime cut out stuff from the game, plus the game itself is very fun and addicting. It also has lots of awesome side content (there are plenty of misc. side dates and cutscenes you can unlock with each guy) too! (And the story is way ahead of the anime.)

Hope you enjoy the series (the game and the anime)! Welcome to the MLQC fandom :)
"Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your poker face."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

"A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style. But a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps."
-Kaito Kuroba (aka Kaitou Kid)

Sep 16, 2020 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
I started watching this because I saw Sugita was voicing one of the main guys, so since the beginning I was interested in Victor the most.

I started playing the game not so long ago (I'm about to unlock ch.9) and this fact hasn't changed so far. Quite the opposite actually, it has turned me into a Victor stan lol... my love for him just keeps growing ♥
Sep 18, 2020 2:38 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Always been a sucker for Victor thanks to the daddy energy, ohohoho. Gavin is a close second, though.

While I love the game, I'm not too happy with the adaption, but Victor/Sugita makes it a bit more enjoyable.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Sep 18, 2020 5:46 AM
Jul 2020
Either Kiro or Gavin ^^
Oct 4, 2020 10:58 AM
Nov 2019
I'm so surprised that Simon has very few supporters... I like him more than others :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 30, 2020

43 by Bbluebabies »»
Sep 29, 2023 10:45 AM

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2020

91 by NaekoGetsu »»
Jun 24, 2023 12:02 AM

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 2 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 22, 2020

46 by Animecoregirl13 »»
Aug 10, 2022 3:21 PM

Poll: » Koi to Producer: EVOL×LOVE Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2020

45 by MacchiaStella »»
Oct 18, 2021 9:55 AM

» Why underrated

Rei_Kuroi - Aug 26, 2021

6 by Kunii »»
Aug 26, 2021 12:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.