Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2020 9:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aye, the point of no return. Looks like this series is giong to touch upon all the basis of manga creation at its core.

I'm interested in that new girl though. She has that tough attitude look.
May 24, 2020 9:30 AM

Jul 2015
So he meets the real creator.Wonder what will happen now.

Good chapter.

May 24, 2020 9:41 AM
May 2020
This is getting interesting. So MC decides he really will draw it. Wondering how that conversation with Itsuki Aino will go.
May 24, 2020 10:23 AM

Jan 2018
Basically:
- Sasaki unwittingly stole the work of aino in the first timeline, 
- which tipped him directly to a second timeline where there is no more aino in the shonen jump but Sasaki himself, 
- which left him only the choice between:
 1) give up his white knight but also all efforts of aino, so he would have stolen and killed this manga.
 2) continue to plagiarize the manga to keep it alive, stealing the white knight of the first timeline sent to the second. 
So in a way it's not immoral what he's doing.
But the problem , he met Aino in person, and there, morally speaking, he's going to have to give her back her work and her merit.
Can't wait to see the sequel, this is the first manga I read since its first chapter, I hope it will be as awesome as white knight (I feel that the author promises it to us through the dialogues).
Sorry if my english is not top.
May 24, 2020 10:38 AM

Apr 2009
I think he will team up with her somehow, but it's a tricky situation. Interested to see how this plays out, there isn't an outcome that feels obvious or predictable right now.
May 24, 2020 10:40 AM
Apr 2020
I liked that the encounter happened this early.
May 24, 2020 10:43 AM

Apr 2020
I hope this manga turn out be a big thing
Chapter 2 was good and created suspense for the girl
May 24, 2020 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
Another very good and exciting chapter from a manga that's oozing so much promise. I feel like as long as the mangaka can nail the characters and make them more interesting, this can really be quality since the story and art already is sold for me. I love that already.
May 24, 2020 11:12 AM

Jan 2020
That was great, introducing the girl this early, let's see how the conversation goes
May 24, 2020 12:45 PM

Jan 2015
I’m in love with this manga holy fuck

This is so good. And the girl is so pretty tho
May 24, 2020 1:59 PM

Jan 2019
Great chapter, I can’t wait to see what happens next. I guess he is going to explain the situation and they are going to work together to improve White Knight even more
May 24, 2020 2:37 PM

Jul 2010
I'm glad he admitted his mistake but I've thought he's going to find a real author and team-up with her to make up for his "plagiarism" (maybe work as a team? She provides the script, he draws, and they publish under a pen name?).

I am not sure how I would have reacted to this. If the "future" timeline remains the same, maybe continuing the series was the right decision. But is it still considered a win if you just copied someone else's work? This is not his story, not his characters, and I would love to see HIS OWN masterpiece, considering how hard he tried to make it to the industry. Maybe he will create one later at the story.

Just... imagine being a guitarist, travelling back in time and playing, I don't know, Rammstein songs, Beatles songs. Yes, you probably will become famous (or not), but you're still just a copy-cat. There are tons of people who can play even better than you, but they are not Rammstein or Beatles, they are just skillful fans.

Maybe this girl could teach him how to create more impactful stories.

Great chapter nonetheless, can't wait for the third one.
May 24, 2020 3:12 PM

Dec 2016
Now is time for story of real author, How she will react? Will she learn the truth? Why she "waited" 10 years with her manga publication? So many question... aND I NEED ANSWERS!

TheMangaManiac said:
I'm glad he admitted his mistake but I've thought he's going to find a real author and team-up with her to make up for his "plagiarism" (maybe work as a team? She provides the script, he draws, and they publish under a pen name?).

I mean story from second chapter happened like max one week after one-shot publication so he just didn't have time to process everything, so give him some rest. ;)

TheMangaManiac said:

I am not sure how I would have reacted to this. If the "future" timeline remains the same, maybe continuing the series was the right decision. But is it still considered a win if you just copied someone else's work? This is not his story, not his characters, and I would love to see HIS OWN masterpiece, considering how hard he tried to make it to the industry. Maybe he will create one later at the story.

He literally said the same thing. I can imagine that if he never met real author this story could be easily very depressing.

TheMangaManiac said:

Just... imagine being a guitarist, travelling back in time and playing, I don't know, Rammstein songs, Beatles songs. Yes, you probably will become famous (or not), but you're still just a copy-cat. There are tons of people who can play even better than you, but they are not Rammstein or Beatles, they are just skillful fans.

You basically described premise of movie Yesterday (2019) in which one guy just wake up in a world where Beatles never existed therefore many famous musicians that were inspired by this band never started their career and this guy became famous by playing those songs. xD

Nieznajomy43May 25, 2020 3:33 AM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 24, 2020 3:42 PM
Apr 2020
The cliffhanger though. Can't wait for chapter 3
May 24, 2020 7:13 PM

Jul 2010
Nieznajomy43 said:
Now is time for story of real author, How she will react? Will she learn the truth? why she waited 10 years? So many question... aND I NEED ANSWERS!

What do you mean "she waited 10 years"? O__O She visited him few days after he published his one-shot... She-in-the-future still works on the White Knight herself. It's like parallel timelines, just like in Steins;Gate, if I understand it correctly.

Nieznajomy43 said:
You basically described premise of movie Yesterday (2019) in which one guy just wake up in a world where Beatles never existed therefore many famous musicians that were inspired by this band never started their career and this guy became famous by playing those songs. xD

I remember watching trailer maybe a year ago, that's where I've got an idea for that example. Have you watched the movie? Is it any good? I just wonder if that's a comedy or it has some sort of lesson about this "situation" too.
May 24, 2020 7:52 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Really liking this so far. Teppei clearly knows this is wrong and is conflicted, he isn't some heartless guy who wants to steal. So he has a moral choice to make, but he's unleashed this can of worms onto the world, and now he has the responsibility to see it through.

I really liked how his new editor put it, how the characters in manga (or anime for that matter) aren't just lines on paper, or just a little made up story. They're real things that affect real people.

Now he's come to face to face with the OG author. I really wonder how this will play out. Will she become a rival? Or will she assist him in making the manga as a pair? But if they do that, will that make the time machine microwave pointless? This has hooked me for sure. I like the morally gray story, Teppei, and the gorgeous art.
May 24, 2020 8:57 PM

Mar 2015
let's see where this leads to.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 24, 2020 10:45 PM

Mar 2018
This was solid. This manga has a lot of potential, looking forward to next chapter.
May 24, 2020 10:57 PM

Jan 2011
Still in the set up stage, still curious to see where it goes.
May 25, 2020 12:07 AM

Nov 2018
I like the girl and I'm glad she was introduced this early. It seems there are parallel timelines where 10 years in the future, she is obviously working on this White Knight manga by herself. Now he understands that plagiarism is wrong thing to do but it's a little too late.

The time machine microwave reminds of Steins;Gate so much. I think that he can learn from this girl about how to write a story.

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

[/center]
May 25, 2020 3:52 AM

Dec 2016
TheMangaManiac said:
Nieznajomy43 said:
Now is time for story of real author, How she will react? Will she learn the truth? why she waited 10 years? So many question... aND I NEED ANSWERS!

What do you mean "she waited 10 years"? O__O She visited him few days after he published his one-shot... She-in-the-future still works on the White Knight herself. It's like parallel timelines, just like in Steins;Gate, if I understand it correctly.

Nieznajomy43 said:

I remember watching trailer maybe a year ago, that's where I've got an idea for that example. Have you watched the movie? Is it any good? I just wonder if that's a comedy or it has some sort of lesson about this "situation" too.

Sorry, my bad. I was asking why she waited with publication of her manga.

about Yesterday, I personally liked this movie and it is more romantic comedy then just comedy, also with lesson about this "situation". :)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
May 25, 2020 11:02 AM

Sep 2017
great chapter again, this manga sold me so far

i have been thinking some possibility:

1. White Knight is actually Aino's masterpiece in the future, and something happened to her (maybe died). After failing to be a mangaka, Sasaki become an editor and he is the editor of Aino. Aino never gets her debut and Sasaki published all of her works and then Sasaki in the future sent Aino's manga to Sasaki in the past so they can work together to prevent something bad happens in the future.

2. White Knight is made by Aino in the future, its because on that time the actual author of White Knight was Sasaki and Aino did the same as Sasaki right now so she wants to sent it back to Sasaki.

i dont know if any of them make sense but it just my wild thoughts lol
May 25, 2020 11:35 AM
Dec 2018
He meets her 2nd chapter, no stalling, love it. Now to see where it goes from here. If I had to guess I'd say it doesn't end well for our Ghostwriter mc. Also how does girl manage to get her story published in the future if almost the exact same chapters have already been written

I also wonder if this manga will be a short or long one
Danver26May 25, 2020 11:42 AM
May 25, 2020 3:53 PM

Jan 2015
I like that they already met, but I'm curious to how she found him. How did she know he'd be there at that moment, or even what he looked like?
May 26, 2020 9:28 AM

Mar 2016
Main man at the end seeing the original author like:

May 26, 2020 4:06 PM

Mar 2017
The irony of this manga is beyond hilarious; it talks about White Knight being an incredible instant classic... and Time Paradox Ghostwriter is just that! Haha

I can’t wait for chapter 3 to see what Itsuki is gonna do about Sasaki stealing her manga... this is gonna be hard for him to explain ๐Ÿ˜‚
May 26, 2020 4:20 PM

Jul 2010
kater_tot said:
The irony of this manga is beyond hilarious; it talks about White Knight being an incredible instant classic... and Time Paradox Ghostwriter is just that! Haha

I can’t wait for chapter 3 to see what Itsuki is gonna do about Sasaki stealing her manga... this is gonna be hard for him to explain ๐Ÿ˜‚

Actually, it's going to be Super Easy, Barely an Inconvenience! XD (sorry had to threw it here)
May 27, 2020 12:27 PM

Mar 2017
TheMangaManiac said:
kater_tot said:

Actually, it's going to be Super Easy, Barely an Inconvenience! XD (sorry had to threw it here)

How is it gonna easy?! How is he gonna explain that he has the exact same manga idea as her without mentioning the time machine microwave... unless he's just gonna come out with that, in which case he'll sound insane!
May 28, 2020 5:39 PM
Mar 2020
walla said:
I think he will team up with her somehow, but it's a tricky situation. Interested to see how this plays out, there isn't an outcome that feels obvious or predictable right now.

me too I think they'll team up
May 30, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2010
katie_potaty said:
TheMangaManiac said:

How is it gonna easy?! How is he gonna explain that he has the exact same manga idea as her without mentioning the time machine microwave... unless he's just gonna come out with that, in which case he'll sound insane!

Somebody clearly didn't get the reference, do I need a sign or something?
Jun 2, 2020 8:53 PM

Jan 2015
TheMangaManiac said:
katie_potaty said:

Somebody clearly didn't get the reference, do I need a sign or something?

Probably, yes. I realized it was a reference to something, but also have no idea what.
Jun 5, 2020 1:55 PM

Feb 2017
Damn they already met. Let's see how their confrontation goes.
Jul 20, 2020 9:45 AM

Dec 2014
I feel like I identify with the editor guy more than Teppei himself, talking about how the characters are alive, the 'heart'. Sounds like something I would say if I had to preach about Shounen manga. Hah. xD

Meeting already, damn.
Aug 3, 2020 10:38 AM

Oct 2017
So he decides ro serialize it after all and woah Itsuki Aino confrontd him, I wonder what she's gonna do.
Jan 29, 9:24 AM
Jan 2024
nice forum to related ghostwriting and it's chapters

More topics from this board

» Where to find sturdy hardcover printing service?

amandawilli - Aug 1

2 by Timeline_man »»
Aug 1, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 15 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Dec 3, 2020

10 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Apr 20, 2022 12:58 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - May 17, 2020

51 by e5812 »»
Oct 29, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Time Paradox Ghost Writer Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

47 by TheMangaManiac »»
Dec 2, 2020 1:56 PM

» Looks like Time Paradox Ghostwriter got axed

Naewanz - Aug 26, 2020

39 by MrBodoro »»
Sep 27, 2020 11:11 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.