Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 20, 2020 9:12 PM
Jan 2017
With just the first episode to judge the show, you could be forgiven for thinking this is just a kid-friendly version of Konosuba, but with this episode, the show is taking steps to become its own thing. For starters, the main characters are genuinely good people who enjoy each other's company rather than insensitive jerks who clearly don't belong with each other but remain with each other because nobody else wants to put up with them. Also, the show doubles down on the themes of friendship and teamwork that Konosuba mocks relentlessly. It might seem clichéd, but what else did you expect from a kid's show? Even though I'm not part of the show's intended demographic and I don't play the game this episode was actually pretty good. No, this show isn't a masterpiece and I doubt it can become more than just popcorn entertainment, but if it plays its cards right, it can become one of the finest shows of the season.
Apr 22, 2020 11:35 PM

Oct 2017
Holy the action scenes were great, how crazy is that. Also the cat girl is kinda annoying.
Apr 29, 2020 8:38 PM

Aug 2018
Kokkoro's voice is so calming to listen to
Really digging this show
Damn all the girls on this show are waifu material
This anime can still run without the boy mc lol
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 2, 2020 10:33 AM

Nov 2015
tsundere cat best cat
maybe I should watch konosuba, to remove all the edgy-dark-isekai stuck in head
:x
May 6, 2020 8:15 PM
Jun 2019
Try to see if it good but look like but this is stupid......cute girl doing cute things definitely not my type.....
May 7, 2020 1:43 AM

Apr 2011
I finally get to see best girl Kyaru in animated tv.
May 12, 2020 7:46 AM

Sep 2010
Karyl reminds me a lot of Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Also, protagonist is running a level of amnesia I haven't seen before, like with not understanding money and barely stringing together a sentence.

Also, 'Pecorine' is even more airheaded than Astraea from Sora no Otoshimono.
May 12, 2020 8:46 PM

Mar 2014
I like that "OxO" is Kokkoro's reaction every time Yuuki is in danger lmao
May 15, 2020 1:53 PM

Apr 2019
"i dont need friends" yun yun, is that you?

the op is lit tho

and it feels really like a konosuba look a a like

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
May 22, 2020 8:41 AM

Sep 2010
SkyLETV said:
All the girls in this show are so cute, Karyl is such a cute tsundere <3. The shot with the cats was sweet.
That scene with the cats at sunset is just perfect, with the way it mirrors the first scene, and the bgm. ^^
Glad I watched this, even if that scene turns out to be the best thing in this anime.
Jun 2, 2020 9:33 AM

Feb 2018
the appearance of the troublesome cat girl, lucky they managed to defeat the dragon and regain the pecorina sword.
Jun 5, 2020 5:31 PM

Mar 2010
I love oppai and when Oppai eats rice ball, and when oppai says yabai desu ne.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 2020 5:58 PM

Feb 2017
I dunno bro, I hear that detergent is so clean you can even use it in cooking
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Jun 25, 2020 6:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Karyl-chan was an okay typical cat gurl. Still, her background kinda blurry for now. Pecorine surely like eat much. Lol, the bouncing boobs of Pecorine kinda enjoyable, but always disturbing me by battling against that weird dragon. Still, the afro brotherhood really the MVC here. Thats it
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 22, 2020 10:19 AM

Aug 2018
So in this second episode I learnt that: this anime is not about the MC with his party but about the girls in the party itself.
Probably the story telling wasn't using 1st pov nor 3rd pov but 2nd pov, so you're the MC and the story happens around you. This way, I can easily enjoy the series since the girls seems has so much fun but I wanted to drop it from episode 1 because of the "no-personality" MC.

Or to make it easier, just f[x]ing ignore the MC.
Dec 18, 2020 7:43 PM

Feb 2014
So Pecorine is basically a shounen protagonist, dumb, super strong and eats a lot.
Jan 7, 2021 12:21 PM

Aug 2018
"Who needs friends, life by yourself is easier".. Interesting..
Kokoro's :x is adorbs.. ;P
Pecorine is just like sayians from Dragon Ball, I guess.. So powerful, but they take their energy from enormous amounts of food, I guess.. ;P
lol, what is that selling soap story - is that Konosuba reference?.. ;D
Damn, that's a big dragon..
Hm, so Kyaru can control even such huge creature as this dragon.. Well, Kyaru's magic certainly seems powerful..
Trust in my hair - lol.. ;P
Pecorine's strength seems to be pretty OP as well, though..
So.. Does Kyaru want to be acknowledged by someone, and that's why she hunts Pecorine?.. Does she love someone?.. Or just in general she wants acknowledgement?.. If it's the second - Pecorine's thanks might be important for her.. But who knows.. It could be any reason, really.. Like maybe she wants to become highly acknowledged killer, or whatever.. Everything could be..
Well, nice second episode as well.. This anime by art style reminds Konosuba a lot.. But actually this anime is very different from Konosuba.. Characters maybe also have a bit strange ideas in their heads.. But also these characters are really capable, maybe even OP.. When in Konosuba humor constructs a lot of time around failures of the group.. So basically useless in Konosuba, when here it is OP - entirely different premises, really.. Also, here, it seems, maybe we'll have a grey character Kyaru, who maybe even will be antagonist, or not sure - will see.. But I'll stop comparisons for now, as really anime are really different in my opinion, as I just said.. Will see, how enjoyable Princess Connect will be.. So far - nice 2 episodes..
Jan 23, 2021 11:09 AM

May 2017
That guy so immortal that its funny , hes the main tank lol

The animation is amazing , every time one of the girl is moving , theres a lot of details , brackground and ost great too , deserve at least a 8 for now , maybe 9
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jan 31, 2021 10:35 PM

Aug 2019
yay, another quite nice episode, mostly action packed this time, OP and ED are both, very nice i must say (and only just relizing the OP is the same as the title screen music for the Re: Dive game) . Went from mushroom picking to slaying dragons, gangs going places.

Tsundere cat-girl Kayrl arrives! As expected she's showing of her Tsun status, while getting showered with lots of love from Pecorine, who once again is showing off her iron fucking stomach good lord. However they also hinted at some malicious shit going on, with Kayrl getting sent to originally kill Pecorine by someone else.

Ngl, the added humour this anime has definitely gotten me a few times, but i'm not surprised since the producers are the same ones that made Konosuba, and they did humour well in that anime, Mr. MC getting swooped by the dragon got me good lmao. Also Charlie sharing the same VC as Kazuma was quite fitting as well.
Feb 1, 2021 8:45 PM
Feb 2021
Does anyone know the ost for the beginning of this anime episode (Episode 2)? The piano piece sounded great.
Feb 11, 2021 3:05 PM

Jul 2016
Can't get enough of Kokkoro's OxO faces xD
Mar 13, 2021 6:24 PM

Nov 2010
Wow, Karyl is so cute in the anime compared to the game. I've yet to use her in the game. lol I wonder who her boss is and why she's trying to get rid of Pecorine.

Pecorine is being awesome as usual.

MC remains nearly useless still. lol
Nov 14, 2021 5:42 PM

Jun 2021
Did Pecorine just punch a dragon out of the air???

Another really good episode, this is a really fun show simply put. Not super original, but I like it a lot. Will have to play the game sometime
I'm gonna sit down here and watch them do it
Dec 13, 2021 4:17 PM

Jun 2021
Im watching this anime for the first time and i love it so much omg.

Pecorine, Kokkoro and Karyl are awesome together! .

This anime makes me so happy <3 is funny, with action, cute characters and lovely.

10/10 for me without doubt! I will play the game in a future tho.
Jan 7, 2022 5:22 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Had a blast with this episode, dunno source material but after seeing so much Karyl material online, I finally had to watch this.

Fucking moe, what a adorable pussycat she is, and I love me some tsun tsun too!

Animation after ep1 left me eager to see more, and the result exceeded my expectations, overall a really awesome episode, definitely need more Karyl cuteness now!
Feb 24, 2022 11:44 AM

Dec 2020
Wow. Peco peco. This anime is so relaxing. Animation is far better than arifureta S2. Needs more love
Mar 31, 2022 12:28 PM

Apr 2013
Another great episode, that new catgirl is quite powerful being able to control a dragon like that, even though only for a limited time. So I guess Yuuki = Kazuma, Pecorine = Darkness, Kokkoro = Aqua and Karyl = Megumi? Though the are all way more competent than their KonoSuba counterparts haha
May 6, 2022 10:44 AM

May 2016
Yabbai desune girl calling Karyl name crazy was really funny but the two thieves taking the medicine
almost made me choke, ed and animation of the fight were top tier.
Jun 6, 2022 9:00 AM

Jul 2015
The afro really came in clutch, truly a noble sacrifice.

From mushrooms to dragonslaying, good start of the adventure and I like the more wholesome konosuba-vibes this series has.

Sep 28, 2022 5:52 PM
Sep 2020
This ep was pretty cute !

Not a huge fan of Karyl, but I'm guessing she's going to be a bit more people friendly and nicer, so I'll probably tolerate her more :D. Yess, I'm excited to see what their guild look like! ูฉ(หŠแ—œห‹*)ูˆ โ™ก
Dec 23, 2022 10:29 PM
Aug 2016
I mean it was a funny light hearted episode. Pretty good for a quick funny refreshment of mood.
May 22, 2023 1:46 AM

Dec 2022
Yuki simply stares at death without giving af only looking out for his fellow friends. He may be a liability but he's trying his best.
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Aug 2022
This was very comedic for my tastes. The artwork is gratifying to watch!

Plot-wise, I am expecting the series to be one-episode plots as each one tags along. This anime is worth watching just to see how the series turns out.

Lots of cute characters, I'm all-in.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

82 by GooseHybrid »»
Aug 23, 10:22 AM

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

35 by wildhood »»
May 24, 9:03 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

179 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM

» adaptation

Nickthegreat - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Whyyouask »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:03 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.