Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 12, 2017 8:46 AM

Dec 2016
The finger gun/ coin bullet thing was pretty cool. The romance between Willem and Chtholly is sweet, but probably never going to manifest into anything. And also I don't know if Willem will go back because he saw his daughter's face after saying he would definitely return, but he said the same thing back before he got froze, and then obviously never returned. This should be interesting
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 28, 2017 6:52 AM

Apr 2015
The whole episode felt, well...bizarre?
Serious? Light-hearted? Relevant? Filler? Buildup? Didn't really mix well. Especially compared to the last one.
Not that it wasn't enjoyable, but yeah
Oct 4, 2018 8:13 PM

Mar 2017
What is the sound effect at the end ? some kind of a slap ? I've been wondering so badly
Oct 6, 2018 12:00 AM

Apr 2013
Cambeezee said:
What is the sound effect at the end ? some kind of a slap ? I've been wondering so badly

He slapped the rabbit officer who was getting on his nerves, yes.
Jan 25, 2019 1:59 AM

May 2009
This episode starts and we are immediately greeted by tentacles which automatically wins my heart, even after the episode 4 incident. Chtholly going all birdbox on us while fighting that weird thing was kind of unexpected. I'm not sure if that was supposed to be some sort of internal conflict, or if the creature was causing some kind of psychological effect.

The furry barged in pretty pissed off as expected of a character who was ignored on her very introduction episode. Her dada gonna get ansatsu and needs uncle lizard's help but he cbf and tells Willem to do it, but willem cbf either. The level of cbf here was excellent and I approve. I feel like there aren't enough episodes for us to deal with her problems, so let's quickly move on. Sorry dog girl with smol hat.

WOW. Emoji chef. Thank you.

Willem's finger banging was a little bit cringe. Why was he even hiding the fact that he was really flicking coins at them? It's actually more suspicious to think that he's firing projectiles out of his finger, than to know that he's just a good quarter flicker. I mean, what the fuck was that entire scene?

Willem gets a slap to face due to accidental doggo belly rubs in ep 4. Deserved.com

The brony rabbit is top tier, almost as good as the emoji chef. What even is this episode?

I don't get why Chtholly is so upset about Willem going to meet whosy-whatsis. Generally speaking, going to meet someone takes what? an hour, two hours, something like that, right? Maybe I missed the part where Brony the Bunny said that they're going on a dangerous 7 week adventure and will face many a perilous foe who may be their end. Anyways, the gang leave on their shit aircraft and Willem stays behind to cry.

I was on board with this anime until episode 4, I think episode 5 got back in the groove of things. Still not a great anime by any means, but I'm back to actually enjoying the stupid crap that's happening instead of dwelling on how dumb everyone is acting.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Apr 20, 2020 11:16 AM

May 2015
The plot jump all over the place. It seems off.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 22, 2020 8:54 PM

Feb 2014
Those were some pretty deadly finger guns lmao
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2021 8:52 AM

Sep 2017
This episode was pretty weird, but my main criticism is the stupid ending. Like bruh all the MP guy said was I need to meet someone. It's not a fucking farewell. Stupid writing.
Mar 24, 2022 7:51 AM

Sep 2014
something about this episode is odd, as if we have skipped an entire arc. Or rushed multiple ones in a few minutes. Like we were supposed to get more worldbuilding and character introduction after ep1/2 but we just moved on.

Willem seems like a chad MC though, even going on a small Yang Wen Li style talk about politics and military.
I cant really tell if he is supposed to be strong or just smart, I thought he had some hidden sniper but the finger gun was legit.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 29, 2022 3:07 AM

Apr 2020
The girls are safe but Island 15 is gone, atleast they didn't blow up. This Phyr girl is their mission for now as their father are receiving death threats from this racist group. I agree with Villem's interpretation of "justice", although he do need to help the girl in some way, I guess shooting coins towards the enemies works.

And just like that, the city's threat are gone and it still maintains its peace. And since Tiat's treatment is done, our 5 characters are about to go home, but Villem is about to be stopped for now, and will meet with someone. That butter cake will wait for now.
Oct 5, 2022 9:18 AM

Jan 2020
Hm, seems like the series is tripping over itself a bit now. I get the impression that it isn't sure what it wants to do. So rather than focus on one main plot point, it's trying to do a lot of different things at once.

Was that sound at the end supposed to be Willhem punching that dude? Cause that was random as hell.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Apr 25, 2023 12:42 PM

Aug 2019
"A tall, black-haird disfeatured.
Likely has a thing for young girls."
:D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2023 10:34 PM

Oct 2022
I wonder if it time for him to fight..maybe be as an observer? Or could it be something found in the past that only he can understand?
Jun 13, 8:49 AM
Dec 2022
SHE CONFESSED!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

463 by burjl14 »»
Oct 15, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

268 by 2ndKnight »»
Jun 18, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2017

158 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2017

148 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.