Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2020 2:48 PM
Feb 2020
Hello everyone.

Since our members are increasing little by little, day by day, we have slowly made a small yuri loving community!

This topic is not specifically targeted on an Anime or Manga, but it falls into the Yuri or Shoujo Ai category.

This is a music clip that i randomly stumbled across on my youtube recommendations. The thumbnail made me curious to click, you might know why ;)

Sweet Memory is portraying a friendly relationship between 2 girls, normal for the Japanese high schools. Caring, helping each other in different ways. Kana, the girl in the red jacket, wants to confess to a boy in her school, but needs help from her friend Aki, the painter who not only she is her friend, but she is secretly in love with her. I dont want to spoil the end because its *Heartbreaking*, but i thought it was a sweet story, something that can happen in our reality.

I would like from you, our members, after watching this music video, to rate it if you'd like. You can even write a review, or discuss more about it together if you want to.

My score is 9/10. Great story, touching and painful at the same time.
(My taste is shit so feel free to judge my score, i deserve it :D )

JukeLawlApr 4, 2020 4:40 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 3, 2020 6:15 PM

Sep 2015
Sorry, but I'm not really a fan. It feels too much like a soap opera to me.

I also thought the acting seemed kinda cheesy/overdone, like something that would be better suited to anime than real life. Although, I'm not able to fully appreciate or understand it, since there are no subtitles and I can only understand a handful of Japanese words/phrases. I'm not saying you're wrong for liking it, it just doesn't suit my tastes.

I give it a score of 5/10.
Flip_Flap17Apr 3, 2020 6:19 PM
Apr 3, 2020 7:01 PM
Feb 2019
the end hit real hard :(
the top comment is translations and i got the tones of it so it being a different language, didn't really stop me from enjoying it. but i really like the song, its not a song i would normally listen to, but i can see myself rewatching it when i'm down in the dumps and need to cry.

7/10

[left]Anime List[/left]

[left]Manga List[/left]
Apr 3, 2020 8:04 PM

Aug 2016
This pretty bad honestly.

1/10

If you want some gud live action yuri, you can watch "Show me love" (Swedish film, 1998).
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Apr 4, 2020 4:41 AM
Feb 2020
2shizukasensei88 said:

1/10

If you want some gud live action yuri, you can watch "Show me love" (Swedish film, 1998).

That sounds like a classic
Ill make sure to check it out!
Apr 4, 2020 5:07 AM

Aug 2016
JukeLawl said:
2shizukasensei88 said:

1/10

That sounds like a classic
Ill make sure to check it out!

I watched the Eng sub in YouTube
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Apr 4, 2020 9:08 AM
Jun 2019
so It's kind of hard to understand since I'm not that good at japenese but form what I understood it feels very cheesy in top of that the acting is a bit lazy
maybe if it was longer and the girls could get some more character developement the ending would've hit harder .

my score is 4/10
- emm IDK why I'm here ! is it because it's quarantine since everyone is scared of COVID-19 ?
- could be
- hmmm maybe it's cause I'm just an introverted lonely weeb
- also a valid option *sign*
- actually I think it's because I got rejected again oh well , I got nothing better to do so hey maybe we could have fun here together so " hi my name is ... it's pretty hard to pronounce so just call me whatever tbh I don't care "
Apr 4, 2020 9:38 PM

Mar 2020
5/10

It's okay but I just seen better.
Apr 29, 2020 4:35 AM
Mar 2020
I had a feeling it was going to be this song! or maybe one of Aimers songs since a couple of her MVs had yuri themes.

The artist girl is cute af ive watched this so many times hahaha so im biased but im giving it a 10.
I really wish she said something back to her friend though at the time, I feel like she wouldve listened considering how close they were.

That scene where she destroyed the painting was so painful to watch
May 28, 2020 1:42 AM
Mar 2019
I would totally fall for it if it was an anime I liked it good 8/10
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime/manga with a "lustfully energetic" yuri character. Example: Merraid Oarburgh

greed2 - Oct 9, 2022

0 by greed2 »»
Oct 9, 2022 2:16 PM

» Any girls in the club?

Atypical_Date859 - Apr 30, 2020

11 by Kicchu »»
Dec 27, 2020 4:05 AM

» Explain the lore behind christian schools in yuri.

hijo_del_lechero - Dec 26, 2020

1 by Animebegay »»
Dec 26, 2020 7:02 PM

» Yuri titles recommendations ( 1 2 )

JukeLawl - Mar 2, 2020

68 by Lumyh »»
Oct 12, 2020 2:08 PM

» Anime who must be Shoujo Ai

illfatedlucky - Jul 27, 2020

2 by illfatedlucky »»
Jul 30, 2020 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.