Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2020 10:20 AM

Apr 2008
I'm really not enjoying the anime due to the bad pacing and the terrible animation.
Animation could be worse like nanatsu no taizai but it's still pretty bad in my book.

I've already read 7 volumes of the LN which I have enjoyed thus far. It's not the best book by far but it is a decent read. I guess that's the name of the game for adaptations.

I just hope Mushoku Tensei's and Kumoku desu ga's adaptation doesn't let me down.

Anyone else feeling the same way?
Feb 6, 2020 5:16 PM

Apr 2014
kurudesu said:
I'm really not enjoying the anime due to the bad pacing and the terrible animation.
Animation could be worse like nanatsu no taizai but it's still pretty bad in my book.

I've already read 7 volumes of the LN which I have enjoyed thus far. It's not the best book by far but it is a decent read. I guess that's the name of the game for adaptations.

I just hope Mushoku Tensei's and Kumoku desu ga's adaptation doesn't let me down.

Don't get your hope up, it is standard for LN adaptation to be shit.
"You had no free will, you chased your vices along the same path as all of the others." - Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Diamond in the rough
Feb 6, 2020 7:17 PM

May 2014
kurudesu said:

I never had too high expectations, but it is true that the adaptation turned out pretty bad. A poor adaptation of an average LN.

Kumo desu ga has far stronger source material, at least, so the starting point is better.
Feb 8, 2020 2:12 AM

Mar 2014
kurudesu said:

This entire show is a big pile mess and even if the animation is excellent it still thrash
Feb 10, 2020 5:28 AM
Nov 2019
By the end of Ep.3 I was bored and dropped it, so disappointing it could have been great if the characters were likable at all.

Surprisingly Shield Loli (Bofuri) is much better.
Feb 10, 2020 5:41 AM

Dec 2014
Yes I am very disappointed I just finished watching episode 3 and I don't really understand what is going on it feels like the pacing is all over the place and the animation is pretty bad also
Feb 10, 2020 5:53 AM

Jun 2012
What makes me disappointed in this adaptation was the voice acting. Yes, the animation is trash but still bearable. And the pacing of the story is jumping all over for no good reasons.

But the voice acting was really bad that it is too noticeably bad at the very first episode.

Edit: I never even read its LN but I did heard that it was good so I got the right to hold some expectation as well right, but sadly.....
Feb 13, 2020 3:39 PM
Feb 2018
I'm enjoy this anime I have not read the LN so it a different for me beside I'm also enjoying Bofuri and in general an isekai junkie from dark ones like overlord and shield hero to in the middle with SAO and log horizon and final my favorites the light more innocent isekais like Death March to a parallel world, how not to summon a demon lord and in another world with my smartphone this and Bofuri are right up my alley
Mar 28, 2020 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
Had patience to ep11 and dropped because it made no interesting follow up to watch knowing every episodes falls flat. The villain is bland so are the heroes and side characters then a story pacing that does not go fluently to next situation.

The premise also has extreme quality fluctuation in fast scenes, given from very detailed frames to a very flat colored with no geometry consideration next, ep5 or 6 had some worst parts but mostly carried out through the anime. There's also notable bad lip syncing sometimes to simply chopped animation. I had some expectation after ep1 seem like many things could progress but i was wrong.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

33 by amf85 »»
Oct 23, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2020

90 by INKYLORE »»
Sep 21, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2020

172 by INKYLORE »»
Sep 21, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

79 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Sep 7, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Infinite Dendrogram Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2020

38 by james_lima »»
Aug 31, 3:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.