Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 12, 2020 12:08 AM

Oct 2015
The OP for the anime pretty much reveals that they plan to adapt the Seaside Academy arc (chapters 36 to 39) and the Ex Group arc (chapter 45 to 57) like yeah this series doesn't rely much on a "story" and relies more on comedy if anythin' but holy crap it scares me that they plan to cram 57 chapters into a mere 12 episodes.
Jan 12, 2020 11:19 AM

May 2009
Chapters are short so it's not problem to adapt 4 per episode.
Jan 13, 2020 11:50 AM
Nov 2019
All the charac ters in the op and their chapters should be in only people i dont remember seeing in the op was the gay dudes (girrafe and ayeaye) which im okay with them being cut (some sjw's might get mad tho) but im mainly worried about side chapters being cut since those are the best parts and them changing the chapter order and putting the jin getting rejected part to end and making it seem like lanka won and the story is over... (for those who ship them, in this universe animals only live as long as their animal lifespans so ether all of these characters are like 2 or they are gonna die very soon...)
efe07Jan 13, 2020 11:55 AM
Jan 13, 2020 3:16 PM

Oct 2015
efe07 said:
All the charac ters in the op and their chapters should be in only people i dont remember seeing in the op was the gay dudes (girrafe and ayeaye) which im okay with them being cut (some sjw's might get mad tho) but im mainly worried about side chapters being cut since those are the best parts and them changing the chapter order and putting the jin getting rejected part to end and making it seem like lanka won and the story is over... (for those who ship them, in this universe animals only live as long as their animal lifespans so ether all of these characters are like 2 or they are gonna die very soon...)

Yeah that's the main thing I have a problem with them rearranging and altering the events of the story and this is very apparent in episode 1 where they gave Hino more screentime that she didn't have in the manga yet, Hino being the girl that was harassed by the bears instead of just some random bunny girl, and Jin and Hino becomin' "part of the pack" at the same time (in the manga Jin become part of the pack at his next day in the cafeteria and Hino became part of the pack durin' the hallway scene with Chloe/Kuroe).

Not to mention all the cut classroom scenes, Kuroe's initial introductory scene cut, in episode 2 Kurumi's introductory scene was changed, the order of events were altered so the cooking club members met Kurumi before they met Miyubi (was supposed to be the other way around in the manga).

One last thing (got carried away a bit lol) the PV for episode 3 showed the student council president (chapter 13 btw) so i feel like most the side chapters are gonna get cut.
Jan 13, 2020 6:17 PM
Nov 2019
I only hope that they dont make a shirt finale and prevrent a second season from happening, if the show is succesful and there is a second season sone cut content from 1st can be implented and some side chapters can be compiled into episodes...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2020

55 by purplemoon_ »»
May 5, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2020

84 by purplemoon_ »»
May 1, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2020

126 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 9, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Murenase! Seton Gakuen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2020

162 by Daviljoe193 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:02 PM

» any hype for this?

Kougeru - Dec 19, 2019

17 by Kougeru »»
Jul 9, 2023 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.