Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2017 4:35 AM

Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the body shape was very nice with the balance between tone and plump and showed off the ladies quite erotically (*˘︶˘*) well maybe sometimes the detail got a bit simple.

The sound effect during the play sounded like a camera shutter or something which was distracting though.

The supernatural stuff happening just seemed weird, not particularly interesting or anything, but allowed the h content to flow well without needing to make sense I guess. Like dreaming which I suppose is suitable considering the title.

The second guy is defs voiced by ootsuka houchuu.
Feb 25, 2018 8:17 AM
Jul 2018
The glasses guy in the second story seems to have a magical pot for storing his own bodily fluids. I sure wasn't expecting his semen to turn into a person though.
Aug 15, 2019 5:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Where is yajuu senpai ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inmu 2 Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jan 22, 2017

2 by sukebe-tono »»
Feb 26, 2021 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.