Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 27, 2008 2:57 PM

Jun 2007
Since ya'll are bored like me tell me about yourselfs, and don't be shy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 27, 2008 3:04 PM

Jun 2007
I am a six foot, athletic, brown hair, blue eyes, and i love anime... single, i love brunettes and they have to be around five feet nine or ten inches... i will watch just about any movie, anime and read just about any manga.

See not so hard =)
Feb 27, 2008 3:25 PM

Nov 2006
Lol Well, if you read my profile you'll mainly learn everything about me there is to know. But I'll just give everyone the basics here... ^^

I'm 5'2", about 108 lbs and 19 years old (totally forgot to put my age before...). Really dark brown hair (almost black) and brown eyes. I love anime (of course), reading, playing my piano and violin, and just hanging out in my room listening to music. I'm single also and I love guys who have a really sweet and gentleman-like personality, reliable, and know what they want to do with their life.

I feel like I'm a part of a dating service or something... ^^' Lol
ivorykeysFeb 28, 2008 2:52 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2008 3:44 PM

Dec 2007
lol. I am a quirky young female, aspring to go into the science field. What I like to do in my leisure is draw, sing, watch anime, write, role-play, stargaze and play video games. I like long walks on the boardwalk, candle-lit dinners, and sonnets written, by hand, and/or posted on the internet for eternity.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Feb 27, 2008 5:21 PM

Sep 2007
I'm pretty boring. I love football(soccer) and have been watching it constantly since the age of 6 and i love playing it. Post on many other forums about it actually and so you can say i love it a lot more than anime :| I know weird, but natural for me since i only started watching anime last year.

I like reading books and especially love George Orwell. I love foreign cinema as well and especially French cinema. Some of my fav movies are La haine(France),Huiteme Jour, Le(France), Time to leave(france)Starmaker(Italy) The Edukators(Germany),Run Lola Run,Good by Lenin(Germany) The beat that my heart skipped(France),Kontroll(Hungary),City of God(Brazil), Consequences of love(Italy), Amores perros(Mexico),Army of the shadows(France),The Sea Inside(Spain),Vita è bella, La(Italy),Lady Vengeance trilogy,Zaitochi, V for Vendetta etc

haha, i’m crazy about movies and hopefully you guys will check out the movies i listed above.

I'm also not really a creative person which sucks. Can't ever think of stories,poems,songs etc and my drawing is really terrible haha. I love music as well and many different types be it Pink Floyd or Mos Def or Michael Davies.

That is pretty much it about me. Oh and i forgot to mention i'm 17 and so im going through that whole what is my future,where are im going, what is my purpose stage haha

I really should actually make an ‘about me’ section in my profile, that was some long essay i just typed up lol
Do you know of ‘The Magnificent Steiner’ ? The main character was normally a weak, sickly man. When he was in an emergency, someone would come and help him. A secret friend. But, the main character never realised...... that his secret friend....Was himself.

Grimmer = Legend
Feb 27, 2008 5:48 PM

Jan 2008
ok im 20years old, single, work full time in a warehouse, im about 5'10" or 1m80cm tall, about 121lbs or 55kg brown not curly but not straight hair thats about an inch long, brown eyes, i didn't shave today so yeah you get the picture and im fairly thin for my hight.

i like anime n manga, (i know everyone will be like oh rely you dont say o_0) martial arts, hanging out with friends, random walks (me n my friends will just suddenly decide to walk some were thats like 12km or about 7miles away) looking on the internet, playing on my computer or ps3 ect ect!!!! goes on forever.
oh yeah and i <33 cats there awesome, 7 is my fav number that is all :p
Feb 27, 2008 8:23 PM

Oct 2007
AnimeMatt said:
I am a six foot, athletic, brown hair, blue eyes, and i love anime... single, i love brunettes and they have to be around five feet nine or ten inches... i will watch just about any movie, anime and read just about any manga.

See not so hard =)

wow, you must want one tall girl... i'm only 5'5...and i never thought i was short..
umm, i'm almost 18 :D and excited!! umm, that's about all i have to say...

Feb 28, 2008 2:06 PM

Jun 2007
ivorykeys said:
Lol Well, if you read my profile you'll mainly learn everything about me there is to know. But I'll just give everyone the basics here... ^^

I'm 5'2", about 108 lbs. Really dark brown hair (almost black) and brown eyes. I love anime (of course), reading, playing my piano and violin, and just hanging out in my room listening to music. I'm single also and I love guys who have a really sweet and gentleman-like personality, reliable, and know what they want to do with their life.

I feel like I'm a part of a dating service or something... ^^' Lol

Hahahaha well cool.
Feb 28, 2008 2:13 PM

Jun 2007
dakaela said:
AnimeMatt said:

See not so hard =)

wow, you must want one tall girl... i'm only 5'5...and i never thought i was short..
umm, i'm almost 18 :D and excited!! umm, that's about all i have to say...
5'5 hell that cool to tell me about your self, please i am a nice guy.
Feb 28, 2008 5:03 PM

Nov 2006
Let me just say that I have A LOT of friends that are guys like 5'9" and taller and it's really embarrassing, upsetting, yet really funny at the same time when I stand next to them. Lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2008 5:16 PM

Jan 2008
ivorykeys said:
Let me just say that I have A LOT of friends that are guys like 5'9" and taller and it's really embarrassing, upsetting, yet really funny at the same time when I stand next to them. Lol
my sister is about 5'5" and here boy friend is that tall he has to duck in doorways..
Feb 28, 2008 10:48 PM

Nov 2006
ranax said:
ivorykeys said:
my sister is about 5'5" and here boy friend is that tall he has to duck in doorways..

My ex-b/f is like about 5'10"-11" and he hit his head on an open garage door once. It had to hurt a lot but it was kinda funny. Lol I used to hate being short, but I love it now.
Mar 3, 2008 1:10 AM

Jan 2008
omg iv done that! hit my head so hard (on a roller door it was going down i was going up.. say no mor) i saw white for a few seconds! :o ahhh explains my intelligence level and why im a lil crazy XD HAHAhahaaa.. oww my brain..
Mar 3, 2008 9:29 AM

Jan 2008
... i guess this is what i'd expect from a club called 'freedom club', such randomness ...lol !!! but its cool...
erm... yh im 15 nearly 16 ( just to make myself seem older im 17 nxt year, lol ), can be very imaginative as long as im not writing an essay, lol. I enjoy :watchin anime, daydreaming, hanging out with my friends down oxford street, watching disney movies, discusing anime with my fellow anime loving class mates, imagining i was an anime character... and the one thing that i keep to my self is that i like to sit and think about sasuke (naruto) + ichigo (bleach) in particuar but i do ponder on most other male characters, thier personalities just seem so real to me !
ummm... apart from that i'm just looking for some excitement in my life...

... if i remember anything else i'll let you all know...
HAVE FUN !!!

p.s... I SASUKE~ICHIGO~KAKASHI~NARUTO~NOVA~BYAKUYA~KENPACHI~TSUKUNE~TAKEYA~TOMONORI~URYUU~RENJI~TOUSHIROU~URAHARA~YUMICHIKA~KOUTA + many more... !!!
~ The Statement Below is True. ~
~ The Statement Above is False. ~
Mar 4, 2008 2:37 AM
Dec 2007
^^ i'm 20 years old, i have long straight brown hairs, dark blue eyes and i'm 168 cm tall :) i love anime, good movies, heavy metal music, play video games ^^ i play in band on guitar and i'm writing music ^^
Mar 5, 2008 8:07 PM

Jan 2008
wow!! ranax, wat martial art??

cool!!
i also took some lessons on karate...and i stopped twice...
i stopped because i have become very lazy...
well..im still a student, and i love anime...
i also want to meet new friends that is why i want anyone who wants to be my friend invite me!!

well, im a boring person...that is why i can only say those things about me...
well, i just finished taking my exams...and its very difficult!!
i hate school!!!!!!!
-_killua_-Mar 29, 2008 9:51 PM
anime is a great work of art^^
Mar 6, 2008 2:54 PM

Jun 2007
I took martial arts also but do learned myself... i like being a self teacher
Mar 6, 2008 4:39 PM

Nov 2006
AnimeMatt said:

That's rough teaching yourself martial arts. It takes a lot of discipline, patience, and practice. I mean, I don't even think I'd be even close to where I am in martial arts if I tried to teach myself. =/
Mar 6, 2008 5:23 PM

Aug 2007
well I am 20 years old, 6 foot 5 inches tall, blue eyes, and brown hair and of course have many of the same intrests as those here. I am an electrical and computer engineering student and so that means I don't have much free time to do things that I like.

oh and I am tall, 6 foot is not that tall.
Mar 9, 2008 7:21 AM

Jun 2007
ivorykeys said:
AnimeMatt said:

That's rough teaching yourself martial arts. It takes a lot of discipline, patience, and practice. I mean, I don't even think I'd be even close to where I am in martial arts if I tried to teach myself. =/

Well I live in a life of patience because i was raised that way and it is much easier then you think.
Mar 10, 2008 5:42 PM

Jan 2008
animefreak1393 said:

cool!!
well..i still a student, and i love anime...
i also want to meet new friends that is why i want anyone who wants to be my friend invite me!!

well, i just finished taking my exams...and its veryu difficult!!
i hate school!!!!!!!

chinese martial arts i cant even say the name so cant spell ether it gwoon or something... yeah but its like ti-boxing.
i tried karate too.

ivorykeys said:
AnimeMatt said:

yeah self teaching is hard! my friend and i help each other. (easier if you have someone to learn with.) we read martial art ebook's then test the moves on each other XD
ranaxMar 10, 2008 5:48 PM
Mar 11, 2008 3:31 PM

Nov 2007
Im almost 18, 180~cm tall, 70kg, im blonde and short hair with blue/green eyes ( dont ask me how but they change sometimes :P)....
I love american football and baseball which i've already played here in portugal...
Atm i only practice Gymnastics ( mostly Floor ), Swiming and Parkour...
Single, never had a gf thanks to my HUGE shyness ><'
Im a computer engeneering student... I like alot to watch anime and read manga, but im kinda more of a gamer...
Kinda the silent type since i never come up with a good topic for a conversation, but if i know something or alot about one topic, i can really easly keep up a good conversation... im more of a old romantic type and i care more about others than myself xD i think that all and maybe a bit too much =P

http://www.iryswars.com <- Multiplayer Strategy Web-Game
Take a look and share with as many people you can plz =]
Mar 11, 2008 5:07 PM

Jan 2008
My name's Cassie, I'm 13 (wow I feel so outta place here lol), and 5" tall. I have blonde hair with bue tips and blue eyes. I'm really thin, but I eat almost every second that I can...

Ummm I love anime and manga and my online friends. I love my real-life freinds and family to death. I'm a lazy person and a procrastinator! I think school sucks and is a waste of my valuable time hehe. My hobbies include drawing, singing, dancing, anime/manga, and friends.

I'm a nice and energetic person!! I absolutely hate drama!!! >< I love for everyone to be happy and for things to be peaceful. You can tell if I'm sad when I'm quiet and a bit isoated. If someone is mean to any one of my friends, after I'm done with them, I can guarantee you they'll never do it again! I'm protective of the people and things I love..

There's more bout me on my profile, and you can talk to me if you wanna get to know me better ^-^ I don't bite! ....Well only my friends from school sometimes, but they don't count in this situation XD
Mar 11, 2008 11:22 PM

Oct 2007
umm....im Danie and though i kno Danny is a guys name, im a GIRL...lol...so, umm...i'll be 18 in 24 days...(yes, im counting!) im 5'5, umm...i hate my school..and i hate not being able to fall asleep.

im usually shy, but lately have confused people by not sitting and being quiet, i just got tired of just listening...

not much else to say...if you have any questions, you can always ask me...
:D

Mar 29, 2008 8:55 PM

Jan 2008
animefreak1393 said:

cool!!

i hate school!!!!!!!

chinese martial arts i cant even say the name so cant spell ether it gwoon or something... yeah but its like ti-boxing.
i tried karate too.

ah...i see...i like to go back being a martial artist but i think money will just be a waste...

-_killua_-Mar 29, 2008 9:52 PM
animes the best in the whole wild world!!!
Apr 7, 2008 5:49 AM

Jan 2008
-_killua_- said:
animefreak1393 said:

cool!!

i hate school!!!!!!!

i tried karate too.

ah...i see...i like to go back being a martial artist but i think money will just be a waste...

better than going to a gym and using sweaty equipment!! (and its NOT your sweat!!!) it way more fun and you learning something XD
Apr 7, 2008 10:17 PM
Apr 2008
May 5, 2008 12:02 PM
Feb 2008
Hey what Up! Im not interesting but im bored enough to tell you any way.Im 5'2'',16yrs old, waist length black hair,fall every couple of yards or so,target for anything that flies(footbal,soccerball, frisbee, bird) love anime very much .......and thats it unless you count that people compare me to Mandy from the cartoon Grim Adventures...but i dont think Im that evil......Charmingly Cynical perhaps but not evil.Oh and Im a chick just though you should know.....otherwise long black hair on a dude would sound weird to people besides natives.See Ya!
Apr 8, 2009 4:34 PM

Jan 2008
ranax said:
-_killua_- said:
animefreak1393 said:

cool!!

i hate school!!!!!!!

i tried karate too.

better than going to a gym and using sweaty equipment!! (and its NOT your sweat!!!) it way more fun and you learning something XD

really?! that stinks!
Apr 15, 2009 7:37 PM

Jan 2008
I'm almost 18, Asian (Chinese), about 5'8", black hair, and I know a little bit of Tai Chi but I don't really practice often...
Apr 18, 2009 1:31 AM

Jan 2008
Kazekage_Gaara said:
I'm almost 18, Asian (Chinese), about 5'8", black hair, and I know a little bit of Tai Chi but I don't really practice often...

wow...wats tai chi?
Apr 26, 2009 8:34 PM

Apr 2009
u dont need to know my age, where i live, and how tall i am...im just a blood-lover
May 1, 2009 4:48 PM

Jan 2008
Tai Chi is a Chinese martial art that is more of a stress reliever and improves health using slow movements. That doesn't mean you can't fight with it though. I've seen some people who can actually fight using Tai Chi. Me? I'm just a beginner...
May 5, 2009 12:12 PM

Jan 2008
WOW! i wanna do that too~ seems interesting
May 6, 2009 3:38 PM

Jan 2008
Yea it's amazing. I was told that some of the moves from Kung Fu came from Tai Chi. So it's like a slow version of Kung Fu when you're meditating.
Oct 21, 2009 1:50 PM
Aug 2009
Kazekage_Gaara said:
Yea it's amazing. I was told that some of the moves from Kung Fu came from Tai Chi. So it's like a slow version of Kung Fu when you're meditating.
my name is Trish,I'm 5"2,brown eyes,long black hair,not fat nor thin.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» most kawaii anime character?

animefreak1393 - Feb 23, 2008

22 by ZoRemOP1 »»
Sep 9, 2022 8:51 PM

» most beautiful anime girl

animefreak1393 - Feb 23, 2008

12 by ZoRemOP1 »»
Sep 9, 2022 8:24 PM

» Random Discussion Topic! ( 1 2 )

Darkeiko - Feb 15, 2008

78 by CrystalClear90 »»
Sep 2, 2017 2:45 AM

» membership cards

animefreak1393 - Apr 12, 2009

34 by removed-user »»
Nov 7, 2010 1:50 AM

» When's Ur Birthday?

animefreak1393 - Apr 11, 2009

24 by removed-user »»
Nov 7, 2010 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.