Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2019 3:24 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Detective Conan Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire | Movie | Trailer
The trailer for Detective Conan Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire features the theme song "Blue Sapphire" by Hiroomi Tosaka. The film will screen on April 12.

Fruits Basket (2019) | TV | PV
TMS Entertainment's 2019 adaptation of Fruits Basket will air on TV Tokyo, TV Osaka, and other stations in April.

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO | TV | PV
Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO is an anime adaptation based on 5pb's remake of the original 1996 visual novel by Elf Corporation. Directed by Tetsuo Hirakawa (Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho) at studio feel., the 26-episode anime series will premiere on AT-X on April 2. The second promotional video previews the opening song "Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo" by Asaka.

Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai | TV | PV
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai adapts the romantic comedy manga by Haruka Kanda. Keisuke Inoue (Masamune-kun no Revenge assistant director) will direct the series at Silver Link., which will premiere on the Anime-ism programming block on MBS and TBS on April 6. The second promotional video features the opening theme "Wonderful Wonder" by Edoga Sullivan.

One Piece Movie 14: Stampede | Movie | Teaser
One Piece Movie 14: Stampede commemorates the 20th anniversary of the One Piece franchise. The film will open on August 9.

Senryuu Shoujo | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Senryuu Shoujo features the opening song "Kotonoha no Omoi" by Sonoko Inoue. The anime is slated to broadcast on the Anime-ism programming block on MBS and TBS on April 6, and will then air later on BS-TBS.

Feb 24, 2019 5:42 PM

Aug 2013
Fruits Basket animation looks so different from the manga, but this one looks really good so I don't mind. Can't wait to watch the anime!
Feb 24, 2019 7:28 PM

Jan 2016
One Piece and Detective Conan hype.
Feb 24, 2019 11:12 PM

Apr 2012
So, last year we had a year of cute girls and yuri bating, and in this shonen shows back to us? In any case, I am pleased, as it are rather nostalgic and I am already tired of the endless idols and CGDCT.

Antow said:
Fruits Basket animation looks so different from the manga, but this one looks really good so I don't mind. Can't wait to watch the anime!

I really hope that the new Fuits Basket will be a hit.
Feb 25, 2019 12:37 AM

Jul 2015
senryuu shoujo looks so adorable

I didn't watch the old fruits basket
but I'll give the new one a try
Feb 25, 2019 7:25 AM

May 2012
Meh

Only Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO is worth watching out of these
Feb 25, 2019 10:08 AM
May 2016
So excited for Fruits Basket. The PV looks great.

I'm also looking forward to Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai. This manga is so cute even so there are only 15 chapters translated. Good non harem romcom is always welcome.
Feb 25, 2019 3:05 PM

Aug 2016
i guess they forgot to make something interesting
Feb 25, 2019 11:47 PM

Feb 2011
I'm excited for the Detective Conan movie and hope Fruits Basket and the One Piece movie are good!
眠れないのは君のせい

More topics from this board

» 'Lazarus' Unveils Main Staff, Cast, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

27 by feyyazu35 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

8 by RobertBobert »»
9 hours ago

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

17 by luffysenchou »»
12 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

32 by subahokke »»
Yesterday, 9:07 PM

» 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Reveals Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Debut

DatRandomDude - Oct 18

10 by okamoto4 »»
Yesterday, 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.