Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2019 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think at this point, one of the themes in this show is fate. Some events just destined to happen.

The main characters also faces more trouble in their paths and honestly, I wish they made me care more about the conflict of this arc. Well whatever, it still retains its fantasy elements as the show tries to bring out a certain level of charisma. Too bad the storytelling just doesn't have my interest at the moment.

Feb 1, 2019 11:00 PM

Dec 2016
Oh well the Fairy God Mother, Loki most likely influenced her, quite the twist though, I didn't expect it to be her but I kinda understand what she was saying.

A ultra rare wild crest, you are very lucky Ex, now we now know who he got Alice.

I am interested to know what Loki means to Reina, she didn't quite get to finish that part, i guess we will find out eventually anyway.

Chaos Godmother, yeah it was definitely was an ugly villain lol, fitting for the chaos teller.

It wasn't just Cinderella's story, it was also Ex's, a happy ending for both of them.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 2, 2019 12:49 AM
Nov 2017
Grimms Notes: Stick to the script, kid.

Maerchen Maedchen: If you don't like what is being said, then change the conversation.

Maerchen Maedchen > Grimms Notes. So there.

Feb 2, 2019 9:29 AM

Mar 2018
DarkAudit said:
Maerchen Maedchen > Grimms Notes. So there.

Pretty much this if not for the fact that Maerchen Maedchen had a disastrous episode 9 and last two episodes which kept delayed until the end of the earth. It's a tie for me atm and I think I'll be able to enjoy Grimms Notes more if Alice is a bona fide girl, not a genderbent guy.

Feb 3, 2019 12:08 AM

Dec 2014
Really liked the Cindrella story
Feb 3, 2019 1:07 AM
Apr 2016
dont you guys think that this anime has like an underlying theme though? after all we dont actually know whether Cinderella will actually be happy in the end AND the fairy godmother had a undeniable point. not only that but what about red riding hood and everyone just ok with her being swallowed up by the wolf? thats a little weird i n itself too. Also doesnt the chaos teller also have a point too? he wants everyone to be free and able to make their own choices not be tied to whatever some dude wrote down for them forever and ever till eternity???
Life Hurts A Lot More Than Death.
Feb 3, 2019 12:28 PM

Sep 2015
"...And then Cinderella cucked him with the prince and he lived happy forever in adventures with his new friends". That's not how I remember that story. Weird.

The fuck was that, they didn't solved nothing to anyone!
It was already not much, but this anime has really gone down in my estimation.
shiro_kaiFeb 3, 2019 12:33 PM
Feb 3, 2019 2:41 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Not the ball that she expected it seems. The chao's teller's reach sure was vast as was the speed in which he took the town. Its interesting in that the fairy godmother introduced here is actually trying to undo the story. Using a mirror to summon a hero for your crest huh interesting idea. Looks like Reina also has a connection with Loki. The design for that chaos godmother sure was cool. That battle sure was a tough one though. Though successful in their mission its sad that the tuning would wipe Ex from Cinderella's memory. Excellent ep that did well in not just concluding this arc and showing how Ex not just met the team and gained their powers but also in introducing the villain of the series. Glad that things ended well for Cinderella.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2019 2:59 PM
Mar 2017
Poor Cinderella, the happiest night of her life is ruined by this guy named Loki.
The fairy godmother was the villain controlled by Loki, at least her wishes were "good", since she wanted Cinderella to be happy and not go through the same fate as the other Cinderella of the past.
EX seems to be someone very lucky, your separator can connect with all kinds of "Heroes" of the stories and the first hero that appears in front of EX is Alicia, I loved to see how Reina reacts to see that Alicia, also I am very clear that EX did not like the idea of ​​becoming a girl.
I am still intrigued by the relationship between Reina and Loki, she mentions that he is the one who created the Chaos teller, but she was going to say something more before Tao and Shane appeared.
How sad it was to see the fairy godmother in that horrible form, but Ex managed to beat her and save Cinderella and the fairy godmother and return the story to its original form where Cinderella finds happiness.
Ex finally ends up joining Reina's group and says goodbye to her friend Cinderella.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2019

58 by Shadow-god1 »»
Nov 7, 2022 3:36 PM

» any memorable quotes from this anime?

KawaseGawa - Nov 14, 2021

3 by KawaseGawa »»
Nov 14, 2021 9:05 PM

Poll: » Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2019

18 by Janethan23 »»
Aug 1, 2021 5:27 PM

» the song name in the last episode?

ibraheem234 - Mar 31, 2019

3 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 7, 2020 1:02 PM

Poll: » Grimms Notes The Animation Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2019

20 by Magito »»
Aug 23, 2019 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.