Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2018 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So "nothing" happened after all, huh. But what Ayagi did was really wrong, and Takato still had to feel guilt, regret, fear, and he even had to have sex like that because Junta blackmailed him, and he complied. We saw a really unsightly, and obsessive side of Junta, not that it is surprising, but still. But well, things are 'fine' now, Junta has something to blackmail Ayagi with, and he is going to live with Takato like they 'wanted'; but they are now going to be targeted by a paparazzi; this might get interesting.
Nov 9, 2018 8:14 PM

Oct 2015
It looks like Junta is not planning to let go of Takato. I guess Ayagi has lost this battle but is the war over though? I loved how Takato didn't take Ayagi's advance seriously but as a personal challenge to him.

I guess we will find out as the story progresses.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 9, 2018 9:24 PM

Aug 2008
well at least nothing happen,because there would had been the last episode i would had seen
but look at the timing exactlt then he called lol
well juntaseems to not be so cute mad o.o
hm trouble on the way,although junta knows how to emotionally blackmail someone
The spider is watching
Nov 9, 2018 11:37 PM

May 2015
CHUNTA GOT CUCKED!

Wait a minute... what was the condom for? I guess it's to hide the evidence I assume?

"I'll take you straight home today. If I took you to my place right now, I would probably lock you up." RAGE BONER INTENSIFIES!

About that shower scene and Junta being frustrated and saying "If you walk away right now, I won't chase after you," I haven't seen much romance, but I would like to see an anime with a situation identical to that if Saijo was a girl. That makes for a pretty interesting scenario...

"I'm not shameless enough to screw someone when they're saying another dude's name." Now that's respectful.

"A future where Takato belongs to someone other than me doesn't exist." Now THIS is BADASS! Kind of Yandere-ish, but BADASS!

A thousand yen is the running gag for this series, isn't it?

Welp, here come the Paparazzi. Saijo is probably going to be super embarrassed while Junta brags about their relationship. I can only guess...
Nov 10, 2018 3:35 AM

Nov 2009
This series is not getting better, that's for damn sure...
Nov 10, 2018 10:33 AM

Dec 2014
so that escalated... I mean I thought the role changed and takata is becoming more and more submissive...Damn you Chunta...and now a camera man is on their tail...hmmm
Nov 10, 2018 6:53 PM

Apr 2014
Paparazzi.

Soon, voyeurism. ㄱ uㄱ
Nov 25, 2018 11:49 AM

Oct 2012
God, what a fucking disgusting episode.
Takato received the whole blame when Chunta thought someone had rapped him. He even BLAMED HIMSELF for being drunk. And Chunta went to have a ~nice conversation~ about what happened with the abuser instead of talking to his boyfriend (instead he blackmailed him into having sex).

Why so many yaoi anime have to be like this? What the authors find so hot in those abusive relationships and attitudes?
Nov 26, 2018 7:55 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that the arc is over. I'm glad how Chunta solved the issue with Ayagi.

We have that creppy paparazzi spying on them in the next episode...
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 28, 2018 3:00 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Chunta anger cleared the weather. What a legend.

Thank god they steered off the manga course again for the better post the anger sex cause I didn't want to deal with the drama.
Dec 5, 2018 2:50 PM
Dec 2018
Why it isn't open 😢
Jan 2, 2019 1:31 PM

Mar 2014
The drama though, jeez. Poor Takato. Thankfully this was cleared up, although it seems like there'll be some new drama involving the paparazzi.
Jan 6, 2019 9:55 PM

Mar 2014
Stripes said:
Chunta anger cleared the weather. What a legend.

Thank god they steered off the manga course again for the better post the anger sex cause I didn't want to deal with the drama.

Does that mean something did happen with them in the manga? I don't plan on reading it but it would probably affect my view on the anime.
Mar 10, 2019 6:49 PM
Apr 2018
MaahHeim said:
Takato received the whole blame when Chunta thought someone had rapped him. He even BLAMED HIMSELF for being drunk. And Chunta went to have a ~nice conversation~ about what happened with the abuser instead of talking to his boyfriend (instead he blackmailed him into having sex).

Why so many yaoi anime have to be like this? What the authors find so hot in those abusive relationships and attitudes?

I dropped this show after 1 ep in while it was airing, but today I decided to give it another chance. I made it halfway through this ep before I was practically in tears for Takato, who could easily have been raped. In fact, he was very much behaving like he had been. Then, his de facto bf shows up, and instead of being his knight in shining armor and saving him from his guilt and from potentially being victimized further, he acts like a possesive, accusatory, textbook-definition abusive asshole. What the fuck? How am I supposed to cheer for these two to become a couple? I think Takato needs to lose Junta's phone number ASAP.
Mar 11, 2019 12:35 PM

Oct 2012
w_i_t_d said:
MaahHeim said:

I dropped this show after 1 ep in while it was airing, but today I decided to give it another chance. I made it halfway through this ep before I was practically in tears for Takato, who could easily have been raped. In fact, he was very much behaving like he had been. Then, his de facto bf shows up, and instead of being his knight in shining armor and saving him from his guilt and from potentially being victimized further, he acts like a possesive, accusatory, textbook-definition abusive asshole. What the fuck? How am I supposed to cheer for these two to become a couple? I think Takato needs to lose Junta's phone number ASAP.

It makes no sense that the author would find it hot for Chunta to victim blame Takato for being raped/abused... And you're right: How tf are we supposed to cheer for a couple like this? Chunta really scared me in the first episode, and he proceeded to scare me for the rest of the anime. I really should think twice about my no-drop policy, because damn I should've dropped this shit.
Oct 2, 2019 6:19 PM

Sep 2018
Chunta looks cool here!
This is so sweet!! I really like reading novel with MC guy get mad because of jealousy lol I didn't expect I will get to see this scene in BL that I only read in novels. I hope shoujo have this kind of sweetness too.
Mar 28, 2021 11:27 PM
Aug 2020
MaahHeim said:

Totally agree with u! it's so fucking frustrating!!
Aug 4, 2021 1:08 PM

Jan 2021
Thank God!!T_T I'm glad that Ayagi didn't end up having sex with Takato.
Jul 23, 2022 1:14 PM

May 2014
"Oh Takato. Would you tell me you love me once more?"

"I don't come cheap"

"A thousand yen-"

"Go to hell"

Hahahahaha, I laughed soo hard. XD
Jan 25, 2023 3:03 PM

Jan 2008
Yeah this episode wasn't great for some of the characters. 
Takato taking the blame for something he was the victim of. Chunta not such an angel  
May 13, 2023 7:10 AM
Aug 2022
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i rlly shouldnt be turned on rn....
Sep 14, 8:07 AM

Feb 2009
Reply to MaahHeim
w_i_t_d said:
MaahHeim said:

It makes no sense that the author would find it hot for Chunta to victim blame Takato for being raped/abused... And you're right: How tf are we supposed to cheer for a couple like this? Chunta really scared me in the first episode, and he proceeded to scare me for the rest of the anime. I really should think twice about my no-drop policy, because damn I should've dropped this shit.
Glad I'm not the only one that was deeply disturbed by this ep. Like, DUDE DID NOT CONSENT. Could not consent. And Ayagi was like "ehn whatever," until he realized Takato was "taken." Then he backs off, like, oh, it's okay to rape someone as long as they're single. I get Takato's reaction, I think a lot of victims of sexual assault self-blame, and he probably got it in his head that somehow someone taking advantage of him while he was unconscious was cheating on Junta. Boy needed some love and comfort and instead he got accusations and a creepy possessive ... boyfriend? I'm not totally clear on what their relationship is. There were some red-flags early on in this series but I was hoping it would get better. Honestly, I'm not even shocked, because attitudes like this are so prevalent in BL. It's so gross. I really hope it's not like, a pervasive mindset in Japan that this sort of thing is okay, and more like, a trope that people play into because it's "hot" (not that that isn't disturbing in its own right). The thing is, I've read some really sweet BL with emotionally well-adjusted, caring characters, but those ones rarely get made into anime. Sigh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 13 Discussion

Craneface - Dec 28, 2018

26 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 10 Discussion

Fayrin - Dec 7, 2018

16 by BurningSapphires »»
Mar 23, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 8 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 23, 2018

16 by richard-tann »»
Feb 23, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VirtueHunter - Oct 5, 2018

117 by Probably_Panda »»
Feb 3, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu. Episode 7 Discussion

dany_elle1908 - Nov 16, 2018

30 by za_hra »»
Jan 23, 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.