Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 12:49 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Small conclusion to pickup after site recovery, was a bit interested in the adaptation for average manga with some interesting stuff. The main concern was pretty obvious that it would be 1 cour and the einding will be some random stuff from studio which pretty much happened. So it was pretty much for nothing, the manga is still going and there's no way for 2nd season. Interesting fact that for the ending a it of future-script was shown which wasn't in the manga for some time. The most surprising thing was the animaition, it was something like a middle-range (mb even not) show and it was unexpectedly good. 5/10 still, the animation was the only thing, the ending was random and again the story was nothing special.
Aug 8, 2018 6:23 AM

Jun 2014
Goodbye, Mahou Shoujo Edge Site. I won't miss you.

Honestly, and I didn't think this was possible, I think this show was worse than Ousama Game. Both shows were god-awful, but at least OG made me laugh and kept me entertained. It was cringeworthy, but in a funny way.

This one, on the other hand, made me cringe in a way that was like "please let this end, I want this to be over with." I didn't think it was bad in a hilarious way, it was bad in an annoying way.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Aug 8, 2018 8:54 AM

Aug 2017
I'm going to copy and paste what I thought after the ending. I wrote this months ago.

Everybody besides Aya is crazy as fuck. Good pacing and a lot of truth about humanity nature. Overhated but much better than many good shows from this season. 3/5 for the episode. 7/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 9, 2018 4:18 AM

Sep 2011
Let's not forget the best character on this series.

THE FUCKING ONII-CHAN.

Aug 9, 2018 3:08 PM

Jan 2017
for me, it wasn´t worst than ousama game (this one is still the worst), but I would prefer a second season of Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku than lost my time as I had watching this one.
Aug 12, 2018 1:56 AM

Jun 2013

The most misfortunate girl in the world was their king?

This anime ruined the sequencing of events.

Aya pulled some Sailor Moon shit and their lifespans were replenished fully but didn’t explain it. There is something similar in the manga but it’s not exactly like that. They should explain it. Sigh.

Anyway, I’m glad they showed Kaname turning into Misumi’s play thing. Also, we saw a glimpse of Alice in Misumi’s photograph. I liked the end where Tsuyuyu and Ayapin were in bed holding hands.
臭い-
Aug 20, 2018 3:48 PM

Oct 2015
So Nijimin was the only major character who actually died, even her funeral was ruined. I liked her though, its a pity they didn't kill off Rina who was trash and killed most of the magical girls, although she changed but I think she should've atoned drastically.

As for the series itself, it wasn't bad but it was lacking substance in the plot because it failed to keep the viewer. I was left with more questions when it ended, like what happened to the magical shoujo site? Who was that girl in the very end, was it the Tempest? The king, what's his deal? These questions lingered in my mind, but oh well I will have to wait for the next season.

As for the blue haired guy that was working for Nana, his only existent was to save the girls from Kaname and then rape him ( poor bastard, I guess he deserved it after killing Nijimi and that fanboy). I hope to see it in the future, weirdly enough.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 5, 2018 6:32 AM

Apr 2015
Just finish the anime. Heard they skip a lot of things so I'll probably read the manga after this.

At first I thought the inspector was Nijimi's father because of his hair color. Then I thought he was a minor character cause he only shown up after a crime scene so I thought he was an ordinary guy but damn didn't expect the ending.

Just like any other anime I've watched, I need season 2. Gotta wait 2 or 3 years :(
Eluko-chanSep 5, 2018 6:48 AM
Oct 5, 2018 9:25 PM

May 2009
So, what? did Aya shoot herself into tsuyu's mind and pull some inception shit? Because I have no idea wtf just went down.

Anyways I'm still giving it an 8/10 in memory of 8< O S H I R I N G O >8

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Nov 2, 2018 1:25 PM
Oct 2018
Asagiri's brother really deserve what he gets makes me so happy haha!!
Nov 3, 2018 11:50 PM

Mar 2012
Time to read the manga I guess
Nov 13, 2018 2:06 AM

Aug 2018
Well I made it through the whole series. Didn’t hate or like it. The producers left the door open for another season. Good luck with that. The show only had a few good scenes and countless grating with Aya’s sniveling and whining.

The story could have been done much better, and in some future day maybe it will be.
Nov 28, 2018 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
"lmoa read the manga"

But W O R T H cuz the Aya x Tsuyu scenes were great.

Overall this show wasn't the worst thing ever like a lot of people are saying. Yes it wasn't very good, but it was still good. Watchable at least. Fun at times even. Shame this seems like a butchered adaptation of a source material that wasn't that great either.

Might actually check out the manga.
Dec 23, 2018 6:39 AM

Jul 2017
I got to say this was much better than I expect going into it. Really enjoyed all the shenanigans.

I don't think I'm all to interested in the manga.

Also Onii-chan, what a character!
Jan 20, 2019 3:46 PM

May 2007
I wonder what happened to the most unfortunate Girl in the World... i mean the other Girls had it really bad as well... so i wonder what could top it... i hope there will be a Season 2 because i liked the Anime... but i guess i will start reading the Manga...because there might never come a Season 2 with all the hate the Anime gets....
Feb 28, 2019 5:36 AM

Nov 2013
I liked it but the ending sucks. Way too many questions. Need season 2.
Sayuki is the best girl.
Apr 20, 2019 5:45 PM

Feb 2015
I guess the brother got what he deserved and Aya found some happiness in the end thats nice... hopefully the manga ends eventually so I can start reading.
iDensityApr 20, 2019 5:48 PM
Jul 10, 2019 3:12 AM
Nov 2018
The manga have different ending than anime. It must be because of low budget and time preparation.is disapointing that they cut alot of good parts from the manga like the part where aya and yatsumura save everyone from the administrators in chapter 87.

Btw the manga is ongoing 1 chapter per week. Is best to read the manga
Bluereaper737HJul 10, 2019 5:04 AM
Sep 25, 2019 10:59 AM

Sep 2019
I ship Yatsumura & Asagiri so hard.
this was a rather good series, don't know why it has such a low score, goes to show just how worthless MAL ratings are, personaly I gave it a 9/10.
Nov 11, 2019 10:49 PM
Jun 2019
Wow amazing, i hope Season 2 on going, i know from seen eps 12 this story not end, this anim can still be continued to season 2...oh yeah~
Mar 23, 2020 7:16 PM

Mar 2016
don't know why this anime is hated so much, but maybe i got blinded by the gayness......

i do think rina should've died, as well as sarina.
but it was an enjoyable watch.

rip nejimin </3 [ i'm surprised she wasn't asked to be a site admin since her story ended tragically. ]

but blah blah blah gonna check out the manga and see if i like it more! this ending was suuuuuper whack. yea fuck the older brother but torture and rape him? jus kill him.
May 28, 2020 7:39 AM
Nov 2012
SaKuYa said:
I wonder what happened to the most unfortunate Girl in the World... i mean the other Girls had it really bad as well... so i wonder what could top it... i hope there will be a Season 2 because i liked the Anime... but i guess i will start reading the Manga...because there might never come a Season 2 with all the hate the Anime gets....

Maybe her story will be inspired by story of Junko Furuta. It would definitly be fitting for the most unfortunate soul.
Jul 2, 2020 1:59 PM

Aug 2013
Great anime. Good thing that I ignore MAL ratings or else I could have missed this hidden gem.
Jul 6, 2020 6:01 AM

Apr 2020
SneakyCat said:
Great anime. Good thing that I ignore MAL ratings or else I could have missed this hidden gem.
Same mate. I'm glad it's not my habit to mind the ratings and reviews.
Aug 26, 2020 1:03 PM

May 2010
got a little boring after, but it was a good watch
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 1, 2020 12:53 AM
Apr 2020
i honestly love the anime but i think, as someone who hasnt read the manga, A LOT was cut out and you need to read the manga to fully understand the story

kinda sucks :/
Oct 22, 2020 7:09 AM
Apr 2020
i think im the only one here who loved the show lol i think its great but the ending left me on the edge
Nov 8, 2020 10:23 PM

Sep 2015
what the fuck even happened in the end i'm so confused
Nov 27, 2020 11:16 PM

Dec 2018
I wish they make the season 2 for this anime, but with it's rating and the ending of this anime make it really impossible to create one.
If a miracle happen like some underrated and low rated anime did made a second season, I bet Mahou Shoujo Site season 2 rating might increase since the next big intense battle what made Mahou Shoujo Site manga my favourite.

The anime didn't explain how Aya divided their lifespan but that's is one of Aya power

Jan 23, 2021 11:43 AM

May 2020
As always still Aya should be more powerful but this is what we got. Okay enough. Thanks for make this cartoon sir. That ending tho rip.
Mar 13, 2021 12:31 PM
Mar 2021
This anime was definitely messed up and the pacing towards the end was iffy and i didn’t like how a lot of things weren’t explained but to be honest i didn’t hate this anime i actually thought i was a ok anime it was extremely dark but i like the relationships between asagiri and yatsumura.

I was not a fan of Kaname or whatever that crazy bastards name was and i’m happy he got what he deserved overall the anime was dark but it wasn’t bad it felt with some heavy topics and all but i don’t think that automatically makes it a bad show.

I give it an 8/10!
Jul 31, 2021 5:34 PM
May 2020
Everything was okey-ish till the last episode. What the hell happened im so confused 😭
Aug 6, 2021 2:09 PM

Jun 2019
lol power of friendship here you go. Do they really have to do this. All these girls are crazy as fuck. The girl who bullied Aya was the most fucked up. I remember she said something like this "They don't look at us like people" what the fuck. You did so many awful things to Aya that time you were having fun. You almost raped her. Ending was fucking bull shit. Aya's brother was the best character i mean at least he didn't brake his character.
Sep 11, 2022 10:53 PM
Sep 2018
Its awesome!!!!!
Dec 14, 2022 12:25 PM
Apr 2021
weird doggoshit..
Mar 16, 2023 3:21 AM
Jan 2023
Look I actually kinda like it! but they did forgot to explain a lot of stuff ya kno'? like how they goy back to life and other shit, It ended like open for a new season but it dont have one, idk if it has a movie or sm that will explain a lil better the ending and stuff like that but it was cool! I actually ended up crying ((again))
Jun 24, 2023 11:30 AM
Feb 2021
That's the end I guess. It was a pretty bad series, all things considered, but at least it had a bit of entertainment value.

I do like the idea of Asagiri moving past all of the bad shit that happened to her and whatever, but it's just been done better so many times before.

At least this show isn't one of the frustratingly bad ones where the edginess doesn't mean anything, even if it is far too exaggerated in this show.
Jul 24, 2023 7:59 PM
May 2023
It was great, and the last part was really cool
Jul 24, 2023 8:01 PM
May 2023
It was great, and the last part was really cool
Sep 4, 2023 9:48 AM
Aug 2016
From the previous comments I'll deffo be checking out the manga because there were a lot of questions at the end. But what happened to asagiri at the end was the ultimate karma, gotta love it
Feb 16, 9:40 AM

Jun 2020
lolz he got booty graped
Jun 4, 8:58 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to superwaha
lolz he got booty graped
@superwaha Obviously it's funny when a dude gets graped. But it's fine and dandy when a literal serial murder gets a happy time.
Jun 24, 1:26 PM
Jan 2023
Well, love was enough to bring Tsuyuno back, and now with what little life her and Aya have left, they are going to live it strongly.

Now this show was pretty bad, from the story being whack and the pacing being weird to the character design. I mean, Nijimi looks almost exactly like Hatsune Miku. The visuals were alright though, and it was entertaining enough.

I give this show a 6/10. The visuals and soundtrack being decent definitely took that up a point or two. Still, even with all the issues with the show, I'm glad I watched it and I had fun.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

390 by chriskris91 »»
Sep 26, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

114 by Ira_7 »»
Aug 27, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 10 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 25, 2018

10 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

18 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.